Andrew Tate Live from Jail

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Andrew and his brother re-create their situation in a Romanian jail cell.

These guys are the real deal spending 90 days in a cockroach infested tiny Romanian jail cell for doing nothing wrong.. And there will was not broken. They kept in tiptop physical condition and did not mentally breakdown.

Am hearing that he is a high IQ scammer and ultra smart con man . Probably high on the sociopath-psychopath range .Good info tit bits , but second hand and anecdotal .

Keep on deep-throating Tate he loves it.

I hate to admit it, but moonie's right on this one.

Tate is a douchebag.

While I can understand how he gives a lot of young men hope and does encourage some positive behaviors regarding self-reliance/improvement - he also exploits both the women he targets (and has bluntly admitted this) - and his own followers by warping their brains.

Anyone who boasts about forcing women to rely on him to make a living on Only Fans is a lowlife.

Even if much of what he says has value, in this case the messenger sullies the message.

I hate to admit it, but moonie's right on this one.

Tate is a douchebag.

While I can understand how he gives a lot of young men hope and does encourage some positive behaviors regarding self-reliance/improvement - he also exploits both the women he targets (and has bluntly admitted this) - and his own followers by warping their brains.

Anyone who boasts about forcing women to rely on him to make a living on Only Fans is a lowlife.

Even if much of what he says has value, in this case the messenger sullies the message.
Those are some very valid points. And there’s a lot Mr. Tate says that I disagree with.

I appreciate you for putting a lot of thought into your post unlike the zombies of the US message board who tow whatever line the far left wing media tells them to tow. So they see a thread about Mr. Tate They’re just gonna come in with a one to five word troll response and or personal attack.

But I compare tate to many other so-called influencers on YouTube and rumble, and I would say that he’s actually one of the more valuable people.

I can listen to what he says, and disagree with some things. I haven’t given the guy money for example. I haven’t signed up for any of his courses.

From what I understand the Tate brothers had a WebCam business maybe eight years ago, but they are out of that. And that’s one of the misunderstandings that some folks have on him. Plus having a WebCam business is no different than the CEO of only fans. Or even the CEO of Instagram, who provides a platform for young ladies to show off their bodies and for man whatever you want to call these men to spend all their time looking at a phone or a computer giving money to these women.

One might even argue that the money and power behind and the CEO of Netflix, YouTube and Amazon prime are similar to Andrew Tate or worse. They put a lot of sexually influential material on their platforms.

tates are long out of the WebCam business(I don’t believe they were ever involved in only fans) and like Malcolm X, who was once a pimp a drug dealer he beat the crap out of people…. They have reformed their ways.

For me the really slimy people of the world (what u call dbags )are the BLM leaders stealing money from their donors to build mansions with or Any republican or democrat that runs to make a bunch of money for himself and doesn’t care less about the country.

I think the lowest of the lows are those who claimed that Black people have a bad in America or whites are privilege but know very well that Black people, Jews, Muslims, and white people, and every person of history descends from slaves and slave owners.

we see disingenuous people in the US message board who support the BLM and support the insane idea that white people are privileged and apparently only believe that America was a racist imperialist country. When in reality, the white man, the Jew, the Muslim, the Arab, the Chinese, Japanese, the Indian, all engaged in the same things throughout history.ie warfare, expansionism, slavery, and charitable deeds.

Last edited:
In a similar vein, I have watched the first four seasons of the showtimes series “the Chi”

I can watch that show and not hate Black people. Because there are plenty of moments in the show that are propaganda, clear-cut propaganda that is designed to evoke some kind of a emotional reaction… what do they want a white man quote to say “man I feel so bad for Black people” or the black man to say “man this country is so evil toward my people”

I said the same thing for the Netflix show, “dear white people”

Imagine for a moment a Netflix show called “dear Black people”

But anyways, I watched dear White people, and the Chi and there’s some value there. And altogether the message is what it is. It’s what you ultimately want it to be what you see from it. It’s the same thing with Andrew Tate. Some people hear one thing he says, and latch onto it. But there’s many messages there to hear from.

Superbadbrutha IM2

You know what I mean. Because nobody in this world can deny white people and Black people owned slaves. Nobody can deny that they were many poor white people throughout American history, who had absolutely nothing their entire life. Many of them lived on the street and died homeless.

Nobody can deny it those who deny it, or try and make up some sort of an insane excuse that either group treated slaves differently is uninformed or worse they are knowingly engaging in division propaganda. Meant to bolster themselves, but not the communities around them..

Whenever I see a clear-cut pro BLM propaganda segment on the Chi. I just laugh at it because we all know as students of history that slavery, expansionist warfare and charitable deeds were committed by the white people and Black people of history. But those with an agenda, and this is pretty much politicians and billionaires From the media and from the sports world they are the ones waving the BLM flag. What are they really done to help out poor Black people. The answer is nothing because the inner cities are filled with crime drug use, and all sorts of degradation. On the other hand, the working class white man and black man has done more for poor white people and Black people in this country that any rich man. That’s for damn sure. And there’s a multitude of reasons for that.

Last edited:
Andrew and his brother re-create their situation in a Romanian jail cell.

These guys are the real deal spending 90 days in a cockroach infested tiny Romanian jail cell for doing nothing wrong.. And there will was not broken. They kept in tiptop physical condition and did not mentally breakdown.

Oh sure, they did "nothing wrong".... These are the sort of guys who could rape and kill someone and still do "nothing wrong".

Those are some very valid points. And there’s a lot Mr. Tate says that I disagree with.

I appreciate you for putting a lot of thought into your post unlike the zombies of the US message board who tow whatever line the far left wing media tells them to tow. So they see a thread about Mr. Tate They’re just gonna come in with a one to five word troll response and or personal attack.

But I compare tate to many other so-called influencers on YouTube and rumble, and I would say that he’s actually one of the more valuable people.

I can listen to what he says, and disagree with some things. I haven’t given the guy money for example. I haven’t signed up for any of his courses.

From what I understand the Tate brothers had a WebCam business maybe eight years ago, but they are out of that. And that’s one of the misunderstandings that some folks have on him. Plus having a WebCam business is no different than the CEO of only fans. Or even the CEO of Instagram, who provides a platform for young ladies to show off their bodies and for man whatever you want to call these men to spend all their time looking at a phone or a computer giving money to these women.

One might even argue that the money and power behind and the CEO of Netflix, YouTube and Amazon prime are similar to Andrew Tate or worse. They put a lot of sexually influential material on their platforms.

tates are long out of the WebCam business(I don’t believe they were ever involved in only fans) and like Malcolm X, who was once a pimp a drug dealer he beat the crap out of people…. They have reformed their ways.

For me the really slimy people of the world (what u call dbags )are the BLM leaders stealing money from their donors to build mansions with or Any republican or democrat that runs to make a bunch of money for himself and doesn’t care less about the country.

I think the lowest of the lows are those who claimed that Black people have a bad in America or whites are privilege but know very well that Black people, Jews, Muslims, and white people, and every person of history descends from slaves and slave owners.

we see disingenuous people in the US message board who support the BLM and support the insane idea that white people are privileged and apparently only believe that America was a racist imperialist country. When in reality, the white man, the Jew, the Muslim, the Arab, the Chinese, Japanese, the Indian, all engaged in the same things throughout history.ie warfare, expansionism, slavery, and charitable deeds.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back