Bud Light is literally paying people to drink it's awful beer...LOL

An international billion dollar company vs a handfull of silly hotheads who will lose interest and find something else to whine about in a week or two. I don't see it as a long term problem for anyone.

Show your boyfriend. You two can go to the salon together.

i am a hetero female, born & raised since 1962 whose been married to a hetero marine going on 38 years.

i just don't care how people live their lives as long as they are law abiding & don't tell me how to live mine.

pretty fucking radical, 'eh?

Yet here you are, as expected.

:dance:
Yep. This whole thing is so silly till I had to express my amusement. It's not as silly as when you nutbags went crazy over Mr. Potato Head a few weeks back, or your pearl clutching response to M&Ms not being as sexy as before, but still pretty silly. .

i just don't care how people live their lives as long as they are law abiding & don't tell me how to live mine.

That would be great if it were true, but you and I both know it's a lie...

i'm fine with that. those that want to CONtinue to be assholes, putting others at risk can CHOOSE to go to elsewhere for their medical care. create coops for childcare. home school their rugrats, etc etc etc. my brother's godfather had polio as a child & i'm sure he would have had the opportunity to get the vaccine b4 he contracted it.

That would be great if it were true, but you and I both know it's a lie...

so someone who's ummmm.... let's say flamboyant on a beach & living life is the same as whatever you're trying to use as a false equivalency with a deadly virus?

wellllllll... gotta give you props for trying & searching out posts of mine!

other than that, i laugh at you.

great domestic ale

NB-Fat-Tire-scaled.jpg

& a tasty foreign

PALM_900.jpg

no hangovers.

If you're interested, you can get $20 back on a $19.98 case of shitty beer made by people who hate you... :dance:

I always had to be seriously desperate to drink that shit for free when I did drink beer.

It had to be a circumstance where I knew I was too drink to drunk drive and a beer or two was all that I was going to have before stumbling to a comfortable sleeping spot. So I'd reluctantly accept one from someone else.

Forum List

Back