Bubblehead Megyn Kelly gets hammered by Jon Stewart.

Oh snap!

155789_o.gif

:doubt:

"Everyone harbors a secret hatred for the prettiest girl in the room."

- Alana Davis

It's highly likely that Megan reminds Jon of a hot girl in high school who wouldn't give him the time of day, hence, the lifelong resentment burns.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

- Alana Davis

It's highly likely that Megan reminds Jon of a hot girl in high school who wouldn't give him the time of day, hence, the lifelong resentment burns.

That's why he called her on a legitimate lie, and also others(people), in the same clip? Interesting theory.

- Alana Davis

Actually, that's not likely at all.

But even if it was the case, how would that make her any less full of shit?

Oh yeah, it wouldn't.

Draw another goblet from your cask of fail bro. :thup:

I don't take her nearly as seriously as some of you do. She's a Fox Infotainer - not an elected member of Congress.

If you all can't see the difference, then so be it.

Well, you certainly had me fooled.:confused:

That wuddn't a good one. (just fyi).

I didn't peg you for a douchebag, I mean I think a while back you were a cordial dude in some conversation or suttin, don't rlly remember. Guess not.

:eusa_hand:

Stop drooling.

You'll make a more convincing hetero.

My wife is right next to my in my avvy, while you have some uber metro-sexual looking wanna-be shiek male in yours. :eek:

That wuddn't a good one. (just fyi).

I didn't peg you for a douchebag, I mean I think a while back you were a cordial dude in some conversation or suttin, don't rlly remember. Guess not.

Stop drooling.

My wife is right next to my in my avvy, while you have some uber metro-sexual looking wanna-be shiek male in yours. :eek:

Boedicca has a mermaid in her avvy: she must be a mermaid.:lol:

Stop drooling.

Hey I'm just sayin man, there has to be some motivation for you to endorse that gay picture. I didn't start with the gay accusation, you did.

Hey I'm just sayin man, there has to be some motivation for you to endorse that gay picture. I didn't start with the gay accusation, you did.

You're continued defense is very compelling, and I'm sure you've convinced someone you are hetero.

:clap2::clap2:

But please continue....:razz:

If one feels compelled to defend one's gender orientation to complete strangers on the internet, all one is doing is communicating more than a modicum of insecurity.

Just sayin'.

You're continued defense is very compelling, and I'm sure you've convinced someone you are hetero.

:clap2::clap2:

But please continue....:razz:

you know what samson, you're right! everyone on teh internetz iz gunna think I'm gay cuz you sayz so and i sayz no!

dweeb.

EPIC-FAIL-EPIC-BEARD-MAN-IS-ASHAMED-OF-YOU-SON.jpg

If one feels compelled to defend one's gender orientation to complete strangers on the internet, all one is doing is communicating more than a modicum of insecurity.

Just sayin'.

What I'm doing, is feeding a troll. What you're doing is encouraging a troll.

Forum List

Back