Bubblehead Megyn Kelly gets hammered by Jon Stewart.

I would like to make the sex with this Megyn Kelly

The question is... does she want make sex with you? Somehow, I doubt it.

I know this will come as a shock to many men but.... a lot of you are too fucking ugly for women like Kelly. Don't punch above your weight, guys. That way you won't find yourself on the wrong side of a 'When hell freezes over' so often.

Megyn Kelly has no idea who the fuck I am so such a question is silly. You are correct though, I prolly wouldn't have much of a chance with her but I'm putting my looks (or lack thereof) at least 3/4 of the way down on her list of reasons to tell me to beat it.

I wouldn't kick it with Megyn. She's too phony, that makes her ugly to me and she got a crooked assed smile, no chest. Ain't my type.

Notwithstanding the numerous the remarks made by other Faux News yapping heads, two of the remarks from Beck, particularly the statement in supposed "big punchline" are just factually wrong.

1) The Wiemar Republic came before the Nazis.
Weimar Republic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2) Beck is clearly pointing out that it was the Nazis who took their propaganda techniques from American progressives, who also predate the Nazis.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressives

I wouldn't kick it with Megyn. She's too phony, that makes her ugly to me and she got a crooked assed smile, no chest. Ain't my type.

Well I wouldn't be able to go three minutes in her presence without asking her if her soul is gone or just on lay-a-way so kickin' it with Megyn ain't happenin' but for penis in vagina purposes ... yeah, why not.

Plastic beauty, all external.
True beauty shines from within.
A cold heart does not a bueatiful woman make.

Well I wouldn't be able to go three minutes in her presence without asking her if her soul is gone or just on lay-a-way so kickin' it with Megyn ain't happenin' but for penis in vagina purposes ... yeah, why not.

Aside from her looks..she's just "bad" all around for a journalist..or pundit (She's more a pundit). She's an ambusher and she badgers. This annoys me about Michael Moore too, who does terrible interviews.

I guess it would have to depend if her Boobs have any size, at all. I'd have to see her in person. The topless lil' boy look actually irks me, sexually. Just pers. pref. not dissing her for it.

:eusa_hand:

Yeah, you're an idiot.

MEGYN-KELLY-GQ.jpg

I wish that little big mouthed, bald headed, short dick guy would explain how when the gov. mandates you buy it, regulates it, punishes you if you don't buy it how that's not a fucking government takeover of health care. sounds like a takeover to me. he quacks like a duck donn'the?

Forum List

Back