Bubblehead Megyn Kelly gets hammered by Jon Stewart.

You want me to post Obama in a nighty?

:eusa_whistle:

No, I'm just wondering how you could confuse me calling her a confirmed bubblehead for her lingerae sex-shot in GQ.............with Obama, in his suit and tie, on the cover.

Here you go

obama-no-shirt.jpg
You were ready to go with that absolutely normal photo of a man in a bathing suit at the beach.

From your 'personal' collection?

Did everyone in this thread who's defending Kelly even watch the Stewart clip?

I mean, jesus, there is NOTHING there that is defensible.

Sometimes you clowns have to just fold, and move on.

I wish that little big mouthed, bald headed, short dick guy would explain how when the gov. mandates you buy it, regulates it, punishes you if you don't buy it how that's not a fucking government takeover of health care. sounds like a takeover to me. he quacks like a duck donn'the?

Your talking point duck is really a goose and it has already been plucked. Give it up, WT; the bill is constitutional.

I would like to make the sex with this Megyn Kelly

The question is... does she want make sex with you? Somehow, I doubt it.

I know this will come as a shock to many men but.... a lot of you are too fucking ugly for women like Kelly. Don't punch above your weight, guys. That way you won't find yourself on the wrong side of a 'When hell freezes over' so often.

Most women also don't like PIGS. :eusa_shhh:

I wish that little big mouthed, bald headed, short dick guy would explain how when the gov. mandates you buy it, regulates it, punishes you if you don't buy it how that's not a fucking government takeover of health care. sounds like a takeover to me. he quacks like a duck donn'the?

Karl Rove?

no dear. the tiny little libturd who said it wasn't a gubbmint takeover. sorry

Your talking point duck is really a goose and it has already been plucked. Give it up, WT; the bill is constitutional.

newp,, it's not

I don't take her nearly as seriously as some of you do. She's a Fox Infotainer - not an elected member of Congress.

If you all can't see the difference, then so be it.

So what's it to you then?

Let the folks bash a liar when a liar raises its ugly head.

It's quite telling when a member always rushes to the defense of a renowned and notorious liar.

I don't take her nearly as seriously as some of you do. She's a Fox Infotainer - not an elected member of Congress.

If you all can't see the difference, then so be it.

So what's it to you then?

Let the folks bash a liar when a liar raises its ugly head.

It's quite telling when a member always rushes to the defense of a renowned and notorious liar.

It is a knee jerk programmed response Marc, they cannot help themselves.

New Topics

Forum List

Back