Brutal Honesty: Ask me anything about myself or w/e

That is the fact.

I have repetedly fessed up when Im wrong.

The proof is in my posts and I can go get them.

I rely on facts.

Its what adults do.

Yes I do believe the left has far better ideas and that is because of the facts behind the ideas.

The right is a lying sack of bullshit abnd propaganda.

That is why Im left leaning.

The facts are not always in the middle

you dont have proof

***disclaimer***

If anyone requires proof to my above statement: Click "Search" at the top of your page and browse through about 100 of her posts or so and make a determination for yourself.

/end file.

Now who is that is refusing to apologise for a mistake an in so doing turning it into a lie?

Now who is that is refusing to apologise for a mistake an in so doing turning it into a lie?

I made no mistake.

I said what I said about you after being on this board for quite a while.

That you want me to post your whole body of work (which would subsequently BE my proof) is proposterous, and downright impossible.

It's a more intelligent approach to offer anyone who really cares to know your posting history to use the search function and browse your posts in their own spare time.

They are free to make their judgement based on your body of work, as a couple in this thread have already.

Liability is the only taker I see besides you.

not good company if you dont like lies

wow outstanding proof of what you claim del.

Not

Del is the epitome of not playing Political "sides," you should heed the Del because the Del doth not have clouded judgement. True story :D

what is your name, social security number and your date of birth?

Bob
*72-**-****
7/11/81

The characters represent real numbers, I'm unable to post anyone's personal info per the board rules. :(

Well but that renders this entire thread meaningless BS does it not? You say ask me anything about MYSELF -- but that means personal. So when you ask you hide behind the rule. My gueess is you will selctively answer questions about yourself that you dont really care about (like giving your DOB -- thats as much personal info about you as a SSN) even though they are just as personal. So the brutal honesty is that this is really all an illusion, isnt it?

what is your name, social security number and your date of birth?

Bob
*72-**-****
7/11/81

The characters represent real numbers, I'm unable to post anyone's personal info per the board rules. :(

Well but that renders this entire thread meaningless BS does it not? You say ask me anything about MYSELF -- but that means personal. So when you ask you hide behind the rule. My gueess is you will selctively answer questions about yourself that you dont really care about (like giving your DOB -- thats as much personal info about you as a SSN) even though they are just as personal. So the brutal honesty is that this is really all an illusion, isnt it?

Hey, no need to be a dick and we can all be realistic here. Identity theft is not some sort of joke.

Beyond that (info necessary to take a credit card out in my name), go ahead and ask anything, personal or non.

Bob
*72-**-****
7/11/81

Hey, no need to be a dick and we can all be realistic here. Identity theft is not some sort of joke.

Beyond that (info necessary to take a credit card out in my name), go ahead and ask anything, personal or non.

ok -- fair enough -- just making apoint -- didnt mean to be a dick -- i suppose it just comes naturally at times

I have known del for years and he is a right wing.

I just showed you he was with facts.

Now I was willing to prove what I said but you are not willing to do anything but insist your lie about me is true without one single shred of evidence.

You bought into the right wing clucking about me.

You have been had by them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back