Brutal Honesty: Ask me anything about myself or w/e

Disagree with the premise. However; generally, people who cannot flow are either up-tight or not confident in hearing their own voice. Most people can hear and understand rhythm, though....with the exception of probably a few.

The reason some people don't KNOW how horrendous they are, is because it's all "new" to them to be able to hear THEMSELVES on a production, and sometimes the amazement makes them too proud to see reality. My first few years were like that.

You know, if I really felt inferior about something I wouldn't be afraid to say so - god's honest truth. If asked for a list of categories I felt inferior in, I'd admit them.

But my internet handle, and what it types? I don't catch such feelings! Promise!~

You know, if I really felt inferior about something I wouldn't be afraid to say so - god's honest truth. If asked for a list of categories I felt inferior in, I'd admit them.

But my internet handle, and what it types? I don't catch such feelings! Promise!~

:eusa_liar:

See? This thread has no value if you aren't going to be honest in your answers.

Why do you place exactly as much stock in "truth" and honesty in this thread as TDM does everywhere she posts?

At least you are literate.

Why do you place exactly as much stock in "truth" and honesty in this thread as TDM does everywhere she posts?

I'll have to disagree. I was being 100% (I almost said 110% - which is dishonest in its "exaggeration & impossibility") truthful with my response.

Last edited:
Why does liability seem to get hard ons for certain members here?

Why does liability seem to get hard ons for certain members here?

Cynicism attracts those who reaffirm your cynicism, and affability attracts anyone with a heart.

I'll have to disagree. I was being 100% (I almost said 110% - which is dishonest in its "exaggeration & impossibility") truthful with my response.

LIAR! !!

<<Where's that special smiley for getting worked up into a lather?>>

what is your name, social security number and your date of birth?

Bob
*72-**-****
7/11/81

The characters represent real numbers, I'm unable to post anyone's personal info per the board rules. :(

Why do you refuse to back up your lie about me in your rap song?

Last edited:
Why do you refuse to back up your lie about in in your rap song?

I disagree that what I mentioned of you in my Rap song is a lie. I stand by it, and as I said on your "wall" I'm not interested in going down the rabbit hole of reading 1, 000 links, etc.

Get over it.

You or anyone else is welcome to go get a link of mine that does not say what I claimed it said.

Lets go right now.

Any takers?

Forum List

Back