Brutal Honesty: Ask me anything about myself or w/e

lol apparently this is a 5 alarm fire for you. I feel sorry, awwwww.

There wont be any takers huh?

I thought not.

Ill be checking back on this thread and anyone can bump it at any time and I will answer any takers.

Just drop me a profile message and I will come and answer.

If I called you a liar would you just let it stand?

Oh wait I did and you did just let it stand because you refused to back your lie

For future referance dont lie about people in your rap songs or you will get alot of this type of attention

Oh BTW this is why the right hates me so much.

i dont let lies stand

If I called you a liar would you just let it stand?

Oh wait I did and you did just let it stand because you refused to back your lie

Yea, I'd let it stand.

I'm not too interested in what anonymous text handles have to say about my anonymous text handle. I have a real life that makes this hobby about as significant as playing word-feud on my phone on the toilet.

Also - I denied lying. I didn't. The truth of the matter, is I believe on the very DAY I was writing the song, you posted some link to refute someone's argument and the link actually reaffirmed their argument.

But do I care enough about "being right" to go dig up 2 month old nonsense that I could give a fuck about? Not rlly.

I'll let you continue to call me a liar and plead your case all you'd like. The folks who've read your work can make a decision for themselves, and everyone is happy.

Now buzz off, this isn't a flame thread.

For future referance dont lie about people in your rap songs or you will get alot of this type of attention

Oh BTW this is why the right hates me so much.

i dont let lies stand

Another TDM lie.

She doesn't let truth be spoken. She's that dishonest and that stupid.

And for Cripe's sake, TDM. He wrote some rap lyrics. Get bent over it, why dontchya?

Last edited:
Lies are lies.

when you say shit anywhere it is up for examination.

I know, and you've examined it and pleaded your case. Swell work. Pat yourself on the back. Smile, if it made your day any better.

shoot me for not liking lies.

some middle ground is that you say incorrect things from time to time, and they aren't lies because you don't know and won't see that they're incorrect.

A hint to that - would be that you ALWAYS seem to bash one side, support the other.

Reality is - neither side is infallible, and so you're apparently ignoring information that conflicts with your world-view.

Now whether that's on-purpose or some sort of psychological phenomena? Who knows.

But you know, as per *fact* that your views are one-sided, in terms of the political spectrum.

And you should also know that both sides can be correct about things from time to time.

Those two sentences are all you should need to know for a self-reassessment.

That is all, and no I'm NOT going "digging" for proof of what I said. It is what it is.

Forum List

Back