Brutal Honesty: Ask me anything about myself or w/e

You did it even in this thread, admitted it, and amended..(From "Republican" to "To the right".....remember?)........fucking idiot.

I apologised for the mistake and corrected it very cleary huh?

you see when you make a mistake you can correct it like and adult.

OR you can stand your ground and make it a lie by standing on things that are not true.

I said republican out of reflex because republicna and right are the same damed thing in this country as far as ideology.

I called you correct and apologised and corrected by statement with a reason for doing so.

You are standing on lies and insisting they are true out of childish need to never be wrong.

That is the differance between you and me right now.

Care to correct your mistake?

The difference between you and me:

I stated a pattern of behavior.

You denied it.

You then performed said behavior, in this very thread, and even admitted it and corrected yourself and apologized.

It proved that you do what I said you do, because even YOU this time acknowledged it.

You continue to call me a liar despite my statements being proven right in this here thread.

That's the difference between you and me.

That's but ONE of MANY MANY differences between you and TDM.

99 to 1 says that she doesn't have the first fucking clue about how thoroughly you just trounced her dopey ass.

OR you can stand your ground and make it a lie by standing on things that are not true.

I said republican out of reflex because republicna and right are the same damed thing in this country as far as ideology.

I called you correct and apologised and corrected by statement with a reason for doing so.

You are standing on lies and insisting they are true out of childish need to never be wrong.

You denied it.

You then performed said behavior, in this very thread, and even admitted it and corrected yourself and apologized.

It proved that you do what I said you do, because even YOU this time acknowledged it.

You continue to call me a liar despite my statements being proven right in this here thread.

99 to 1 says that she doesn't have the first fucking clue about how thoroughly you just trounced her dopey ass.

She's quite obsessive, I almost regret opening this can of worms with her. She derailed my epic-fail thread, what a bitch!~

You denied it.

She's quite obsessive, I almost regret opening this can of worms with her. She derailed my epic-fail thread, what a bitch!~

Ok. Back on topic. Tell me the truth about this:

Did you DESIGN this thread with the expectation or hope that it would end up being an epic fail thread OR did you harbor some hope that it would become a standard bearer for interesting and long-lived threads?

Did you DESIGN this thread with the expectation or hope that it would end up being an epic fail thread OR did you harbor some hope that it would become a standard bearer for interesting and long-lived threads?

Truth, as I see it:

I was high this morning on coffee and hoped that I could be creative and interesting in my responses as well as truthful, maybe achieve a forum buddy or two; and, then my buzz was destroyed by a snivveling little TM over a song I didn't even remember I made really.

You clearly claimed I posted links and then claimed they said somthing the links did not say.

You cant produce ONE incidence of what you claim.

You are being childish and not manly.

Men admitt when they are wrong on the facts.

You did it even in this thread, admitted it, and amended..(From "Republican" to "To the right".....remember?)........fucking idiot.

another lie

you can't help yourself, can you?

Truth, as I see it:

I was high this morning on coffee and hoped that I could be creative and interesting in my responses as well as truthful, maybe achieve a forum buddy or two; and, then my buzz was destroyed by a snivveling little TM over a song I didn't even remember I made really.

That seems like a fairly reasonable thread-starting motivation.

TDM's lies and stupidity and sniveling DO have a tendency to derail threads, though.

She is an idiot hoping, with study, to work her way up to moron.

they are and even you know it.

they concocted the tea party thing for cover and even the tea party votes for republican candidates.

Pretending that right leaning voters (even not registared as republicans)dont vote for republicans is just silly

they are and even you know it.

they concocted the tea party thing for cover and even the tea party votes for republican candidates.

Pretending that right leaning voters (even not registared as republicans)dont vote for republicans is just silly

now you've changed your lie.

you are pathetic.

Truth, as I see it:

then why is it your signature.

you see people are allowed to call you out when you say thoings about them in public.

And here you are still refusing to prove what you claimed and refuse to retract.

How very childish of you

Your right I should have said right and not republican.

Many republicans refuse to claim they are republicans.

I changed it to right.

My apologies.

Del is a right leaning poster no matter what label he places on himself.

Now apologies are bad things huh folks?

Truthmatters, you have any questions for me regarding anything BUT this corny assed derailment?

If not - I'm kindly asking you to leave. It's not like a boot up the ass, chase you down my lawn with a shot-gun type of request. Just a polite nudge, like I looked at my watch and said "geeeeeeeeEE willickers, look at the time! I've got somewhere to be! Have a nice day Mrs. Dodd!~"

Truth, as I see it:

you see people are allowed to call you out when you say thoings about them in public.

And here you are still refusing to prove what you claimed and refuse to retract.

How very childish of you

you've proven every word he said, you brainless harridan

Truth, as I see it:

How very childish of you

Ya proved it for me, silly-ass.

Go for a walk on the beach. Don't step on the piss-clams or drag your assy nipples.

I changed it to right.

My apologies.

no, it's a good thing. good job!

but the fact that one was necessary - proves what I said in my track. Ya dig? Let's have a beer! Cheers!

I changed it to right.

My apologies.

wow you found another apology.

I still think he is republican in his veiws and I tried to be nice here and compromise and appologise for using a word they objected to.

See how much kindness it garnered me.

Del has never espoused a veiw that was not republican platform standard that I can remember.

Can you find a post of his that is not?

Nice thread bump, yo!~ Cheers!!

Ask me anything.

Forum List

Back