Browns release Odell Beckham...so talented...he should go to a better team that wants him, like the Saints

Aaron Rogers on paper is the greatest qb of our generation. In every category except for one. The one that matters most. Winning. Brady is the greatest in that.

So don’t tell me how fast he runs or how high he jumps. Does he win? You know who this reminds me of? Golden Tate. He wasn’t the tallest or fastest but I want that guy on my team. Was our number 2 or 3 but could have been a number 1.

I would rather throw it to golden Tate than Calvin Johnson if it’s the last play of the game even if Calvin was our number one.
He had 1 winning season in NY. 1. He did have seasons where his team lost 13, 11, and 2 10 loss seasons. They went to the PO's once and lost. He's only had 2 winning seasons his entire career.

And Tom Brady did have the stats and the wins. 7 out of the last 10 years Brady was ahead of Rodgers in the passing stats. He lead the fucking league 2 of those years and 4-5 times over the course of his career. Guess how many times Rodgers has lead the league. ZERO. He's only cracked the top 5 once in the last 10 years for crying out loud.

Last edited:
He had 1 winning season in NY. 1. He did have seasons where his team lost 13, 11, and 2 10 loss seasons. They went to the PO's once and lost. He's only had 2 winning seasons his entire career.
Who had 1 winning season in ny? Who are you talking about here?

Having a good game or 2 during the year doesnt make you a great receiver. OBJ isnt, and has never been the best receiver in the league and he hasnt even been close for 6-7 years. He's a #3 at best.
ESPN did a piece on just how good OBJ has been for the Rams. Here is an article that sort of backs up what they were saying

When the Los Angeles Rams signed Odell Beckham Jr. in November, there was plenty of skepticism about what the veteran receiver could contribute to the team.

Beckham dominated for three years in New York but struggled once he got to Cleveland. That created the question upon Beckham's arrival to L.A.: what kind of player would the Rams be getting?

After all, Beckham was viewed at the time of signing as a luxury addition, who would factor in as the team's third or fourth receiving option.

But as the team dynamics have changed since his arrival, Beckham has been every bit of good that the Rams could have hoped and dreamed of.

Fortunately for the Rams, Beckham returned to form in L.A., showing flashes of his early-career self. Once he adjusted to the unique offense of the Rams, Beckham has thrived with quarterback Matthew Stafford.

Since joining the Rams on an incentive-based deal, Beckham posted 27 catches, 305 yards receiving and five touchdowns to end the regular season. In three playoff games, Beckham has logged 19 grabs for 236 yards and one touchdown.

Playing off of Cooper Kupp has allowed Beckham to be a second option that benefits from less defensive attention.

While Beckham had been stellar down the final stretch of the regular season, tallying five touchdowns in the last seven games, he's continued in stride throughout the playoff. After his nine-catch, 113-yard performance in the Rams’ NFC Championship win

As Beckham became more comfortable in the offense, the Rams gave him more freedom. That freedom has turned Beckham from a league-wide accepted diva to the clear Robin to Cooper Kupp’s Batman.

Beckham, Stafford and Kupp will duel against a young, dynamic offense in Joe Burrow, Joe Mixon and Ja’Marr Chase. The winner of that duel will live forever in Super Bowl LVI history.

ESPN did a piece on just how good OBJ has been for the Rams. Here is an article that sort of backs up what they were saying

When the Los Angeles Rams signed Odell Beckham Jr. in November, there was plenty of skepticism about what the veteran receiver could contribute to the team.

Beckham dominated for three years in New York but struggled once he got to Cleveland. That created the question upon Beckham's arrival to L.A.: what kind of player would the Rams be getting?

After all, Beckham was viewed at the time of signing as a luxury addition, who would factor in as the team's third or fourth receiving option.

But as the team dynamics have changed since his arrival, Beckham has been every bit of good that the Rams could have hoped and dreamed of.

Fortunately for the Rams, Beckham returned to form in L.A., showing flashes of his early-career self. Once he adjusted to the unique offense of the Rams, Beckham has thrived with quarterback Matthew Stafford.

Since joining the Rams on an incentive-based deal, Beckham posted 27 catches, 305 yards receiving and five touchdowns to end the regular season. In three playoff games, Beckham has logged 19 grabs for 236 yards and one touchdown.

Playing off of Cooper Kupp has allowed Beckham to be a second option that benefits from less defensive attention.

While Beckham had been stellar down the final stretch of the regular season, tallying five touchdowns in the last seven games, he's continued in stride throughout the playoff. After his nine-catch, 113-yard performance in the Rams’ NFC Championship win

As Beckham became more comfortable in the offense, the Rams gave him more freedom. That freedom has turned Beckham from a league-wide accepted diva to the clear Robin to Cooper Kupp’s Batman.

Beckham, Stafford and Kupp will duel against a young, dynamic offense in Joe Burrow, Joe Mixon and Ja’Marr Chase. The winner of that duel will live forever in Super Bowl LVI history.
35 yds a game. I dont give 2 shits about an article. He's averaged 35 yds a game and that's not because he was not getting yds with them early and it took time to build rapport with Stafford. The first 4 games with the Rams he averaged 51 yds/gm and 25 the last 4. He scored 3 of his five TD's in those first 4 games. Articles like that just prove the point I'm trying to make. He's an average (at best) #3 WR who's treated like a 1b receiver.

35 yds a game. I dont give 2 shits about an article. He's averaged 35 yds a game and that's not because he was not getting yds with them early and it took time to build rapport with Stafford. The first 4 games with the Rams he averaged 51 yds/gm and 25 the last 4. He scored 3 of his five TD's in those first 4 games. Articles like that just prove the point I'm trying to make. He's an average (at best) #3 WR who's treated like a 1b receiver.
True, he's not a number one and they talk about him like he is. Sort of like Golden Tate.

ESPN was talking highly of his performance as of late too.

You don't like articles? How about this one.

"Can’t wait to see who wants a quitter," sneered the Akron Beacon Journal when Beckham’s ill-fated stint with the Cleveland Browns culminated with his release.

"[The Rams] are wrongly attempting a hero play," Bill Plaschke wrote in the Los Angeles Times when Beckham signed with the L.A. Rams three days later. "They’re foolishly shooting for an unreachable star."

Beckham, with all the criticism of the past few seasons ringing in his ears, came up big in the NFC Championship Game, delivering 113 yards on nine catches and offering another reminder of his extraordinary level of talent.

Before this season, the sum of Beckham’s playoff experience was one game five years ago, when he caught four balls for 28 yards as his New York Giantslost to the Green Bay Packers.

You know what will prove you right? A Rams loss + OBJ bad performance.

If they win but he doesn't have great stats, I'll say they guarded him close and that opened other people up.

If they lose and he has a good game, not his fault.

If they win but he doesn't have great stats, I'll say they guarded him close and that opened other people up.

The Rams winning or losing and or OBJ doing well or poorly in an individual game doesn't prove anything. His performance over the long term this year and his entire career is what has already informed my opinion.

LOL Heads you win tails I lose? You dont think opposing defenses focus on Kupp or AB or Gronk or J Jones? Of course, they do but they get their catches and their yards regardless because they are top tier WR's unlike OBJ.

Do you give a shit about that touchdown he just caught? I’m trying to figure out what more this guy has to do to prove himself to you.

Nope. If he wins this one game you’re wrong. No one gives a shot other than winning this big game, baby!

LOL Heads you win tails I lose? You dont think opposing defenses focus on Kupp or AB or Gronk or J Jones? Of course, they do but they get their catches and their yards regardless because they are top tier WR's unlike OBJ.
If Cincinnati isn’t covering obj they better start.

2 catches so far 52 yards

Is OBJ fucking your sister or something? Why do you give a shit what I think of him?
You have become the face of the obj haters club so if he does good, I’m telling you that you were wrong about him.

If they lose then you’ll be proven right. De facto you got cinci I got la. Lol

Oh, and is stafford blowing it? Proving he’s not good enough?

You have become the face of the obj haters club so if he does good, I’m telling you that you were wrong about him.

If they lose then you’ll be proven right. De facto you got cinci I got la. Lol

Oh, and is stafford blowing it? Proving he’s not good enough?
Well you’ll have to let me know how it turns Since I’m not watching it. And I’m not the face of OBJ haters. I don’t hate the man I just dont understand what all the hype is about

Forum List

Back