Browns release Odell Beckham...so talented...he should go to a better team that wants him, like the Saints

I said he would get hurt games ago. I was wrong about that but he does get hurt which does hurt the team.
Tyler Higby (2nd leading receiver on the team) already being out makes the OBJ injury significant. If Higby’s playing it’s likely a non factor.

You know what will prove you right? A Rams loss + OBJ bad performance.

If they win but he doesn't have great stats, I'll say they guarded him close and that opened other people up.

If they lose and he has a good game, not his fault.
So who was right? Haha

So who was right? Haha
Someone here said he’s famous for getting hurt. So you guys were right. But, he caught a touchdown in a Super Bowl that was won by 7 or less. He gave the rams what they needed. And they weren’t nearly as good when he went out.

If I were him, this would be enough to shit the critics up.

Let’s keep this going. Will he play next year? For the rams? If they trade him or he retires, you’re right. If they keep him, they still think he’s good and important.

Someone here said he’s famous for getting hurt. So you guys were right. But, he caught a touchdown in a Super Bowl that was won by 7 or less. He gave the rams what they needed. And they weren’t nearly as good when he went out.

Let’s keep this going. Will he play next year? For the rams? If they trade him or he retires, you’re right. If they keep him, they still think he’s good and important.
He's famous for making a couple one-handed catches. Doesn't make him an elite receiver. The Rams struggled in the passing game because Tyler Higbee was out (their 2nd leading reciever), and they couldn't run the ball. If Higbee wasn't injured (and then their 2nd string TE got injured as well in the SB) the OBJ injury doesnt matter. 35-40 yds of production are easy to replace, and that's what he gives them when they have all their weapons. Frankly I dont care if he plays or not. Im not a Rams fan and even if I were OBJ isnt the key to their success. I dont know what they are paying him but if it's much over a couple million I would cut him.

He got hurt, running. It wasn't because he was hit or anything. He got hurt running and then he dropped the ball. He makes some great catches but he gets hurt and drops the ball as much.

I just looked it up, he's an UFA. Some noncontender like WFT will offer him way more money than he's worth, and if he takes it, it will blow up like it did in CLE

He's famous for making a couple one-handed catches. Doesn't make him an elite receiver. The Rams struggled in the passing game because Tyler Higbee was out (their 2nd leading reciever), and they couldn't run the ball. If Higbee wasn't injured (and then their 2nd string TE got injured as well in the SB) the OBJ injury doesnt matter. 35-40 yds of production are easy to replace, and that's what he gives them when they have all their weapons. Frankly I dont care if he plays or not. Im not a Rams fan and even if I were OBJ isnt the key to their success. I dont know what they are paying him but if it's much over a couple million I would cut him.
It will be interesting to see what happened. They came out with what odds the Rams are to win again next year. I forget something like 10 to 1. Kansas City had the best odds. Bills had good odds too. Cincinatti had ok odds but like 4th or 5th. So no one is expecting Cincinatti to go back to the Superbowl. I'm certainly not. GOD I can't wait. Greatest game in the world. I get sad now that it's over. Fun talking about it today but tomorrow so sad it'll be months before next season starts.

soak it in, baby

Because there are so many OBJ haters, I sort of like the guy. Happy for him that he proved them wrong. Even though he got hurt he scored a TD in the superbowl and without that td they lost. So he was vital even though he only had 2 catches for like 50 yards.

1645114005940.png

35 yds a game. I dont give 2 shits about an article. He's averaged 35 yds a game and that's not because he was not getting yds with them early and it took time to build rapport with Stafford. The first 4 games with the Rams he averaged 51 yds/gm and 25 the last 4. He scored 3 of his five TD's in those first 4 games. Articles like that just prove the point I'm trying to make. He's an average (at best) #3 WR who's treated like a 1b receiver.
A lot of teams want him.

Beckham was instrumental in the Los Angeles Rams‘ second-half surge into the Super Bowl, before his Cinderella story was cut short by a torn ACL suffered in the first half.

While Beckham might not be the same player that he was in his prime, he remains productive and is still a matchup nightmare for opposing secondaries. In 14 games last season, Beckham hauled in 44 receptions for 537 yards and 5 touchdowns.

A lot of teams want him.

Beckham was instrumental in the Los Angeles Rams‘ second-half surge into the Super Bowl, before his Cinderella story was cut short by a torn ACL suffered in the first half.

While Beckham might not be the same player that he was in his prime, he remains productive and is still a matchup nightmare for opposing secondaries. In 14 games last season, Beckham hauled in 44 receptions for 537 yards and 5 touchdowns.
And you think those are good stats?

Antonio Brown had better stats than that in half the games and he's a nut job.

Forum List

Back