Browns release Odell Beckham...so talented...he should go to a better team that wants him, like the Saints

His last good year was 2016 or 2017? I hope he returns to his former self but I don't think it is going to happen.

He might be done. Too cancerous and radioactive to let into your locker room.
I wouldn't. No matter if I were the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Just look at how wanted DeShaun Watson is. :)

Injury prone and a prima donna.

Once the Browns release you...CFL?

Maybe not, but he'll bounce around to a few clubs still...his career is pretty much done.

He might be done. Too cancerous and radioactive to let into your locker room.
I wouldn't. No matter if I were the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Just look at how wanted DeShaun Watson is. :)
The Jaguars will not sign Beckham. They have a rookie QB who needs to have people on the team that are more team oriented. Although Lawrence may look better with Beckham getting open more. A team in transition with a chance to get into the playoffs and seeing the QB they have who may be a work in progress may give him him a chance. A team with an established QB who has a chance to make the playoffs or will make the playoffs may be getting a headache. Deshaun Jackson just left the Rams. Even with a chance to go to the Super Bowl because he was not getting as many snaps.

FDgxVgDWUAAt0vV

FDgxf89WQAEnZ7S

FDgxn24WQAo9dUq

FDgxuyNWUAk44j_

His last good year was 2016 or 2017? I hope he returns to his former self but I don't think it is going to happen.

He was a good receiver for like 2 years. Never should have been in the convo for best in the league. He made a couple 1 handed catches and everyone lost their minds.

He's a less prolific Lynn Swann. Pretty catches, but Stallworth went to the Hall long before him for a reason.

Mr. Beckham should see if he can get on with Tampa Bay. Brady is always looking for quality receivers, and just because someone is a little off kilter mentally, it doesn't bother him at all.

Forum List

Back