Browns release Odell Beckham...so talented...he should go to a better team that wants him, like the Saints

he already went to the LA Rams, and lost his debut game to the Niners, which is, you know, YOUR team, so you should know that
I don't get to watch the Niners as much anymore, living in PA now. But I also don't make the NFL My life. I watch when I can and read about the NFL even less.

so, you know. Good, he went there since it helped the Cards fuck em up.

But you know, you knew that, right?

Yesterday answered a lot of questions us Detroit Lion's fans had about Matthew Stafford. If he was on a better team, would he be great? Yesterday Aaron Rogers schooled him again. Only this time he didn't have the excuse that the Packers are better than the Lions. Because the Rams have a better record than the Packers. And still, Rogers owned Matthew.

So I'm not sorry we lost him. He was never going to win it all. Even in LA, he won't win it all. But Brady goes to Tampa and wins right away. Weird.

So it goes

Tom Brady

Aaron Rogers

Matthew Stafford

this is tragic, but he'll bounce back

As a resident Browns fan from the Cleveland area... not may people are sad to see him go.

I know the outside world wants to make this a Baker vs. Odell thing, but it's not. How many times have people who haven't played together been paired up and it doesn't work out. Baker and Odell just didn't mesh at all.

Meanwhile, Odell would consistently show up Baker and the Browns with me-first body language. I can put up with a diva if they put up numbers. However, Odell didn't, and it's not as if it was only because Baker didn't get him the ball. Odell consistently had the dropsies on 3rd down.

I wish Odell well, I was all for getting him here in Cleveland, but he didn't work. Time to move on.

He might be done. Too cancerous and radioactive to let into your locker room.
I wouldn't. No matter if I were the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Just look at how wanted DeShaun Watson is. :)
If we were talking about Antonio Brown I'd say you called it. But you got this one wrong. Rams are going to win a superbowl. Bet

FDgxVgDWUAAt0vV

FDgxf89WQAEnZ7S

FDgxn24WQAo9dUq

FDgxuyNWUAk44j_
I think the problem was he was stuck in Cleveland. I'd be unhappy too.

Forum List

Back