British MPs vote to recognise Palestinian state

Ah, Pat Condell again. Got bored after 1:10, the usual uninformed Hasbara from a failed comedian.

In other words the truth that has been kept from you muslims because it would make you think

Define what you mean by 'because'.

You are brainwashed not think just to act blindly
welcome back toenail you old benefits cheat.

IS he?

Good. Seems someone so patriotic about Britain First would not want to evade justice.
I will have his IP address forwarded to the Benefits Agency.

OH! look the ISLAMONAZIS and neo Marxists have a new made up word because they have worn out all the others. When will you chuckleheads learn that we wear the badges of racist, Nazi, fascist etc. with pride because we know that you are running scared of our rise in power.

Wow!
He's EDL for sure then.

The Zionists are the Jew's enemy, exactly as the extremist suiciee bombers are muslims' enemies.
Extremists are always bad news for the majority.

Islam is the enemy of the world. The biggest can er and threat this world has faced.

Actually, Jews have been the direct or indirect cause of most of the trouble in the middle east since the 1970s.

I have to agree with IPF here. Though it is tempting to describe the Israeli madness in terms of religion it is a fallacious argument.
Israel is about power, land, illusory concepts of racial / ethnic superiority, and asymmetric warfare.
Christians (mostly American ones) are as much of a problem as anyone. But it is not their Christianity which is the problem, it is their unjust behaviour.

Jews Christians, Muslims and atheists are all there but they are on all of the many sides of the problems and the solution.
Zionists are almost exclusively on the wrong side.

Israel is about power, land, illusory concepts of raciel/ethnic superiority and asymmetric warfare.

Where do you come up with this garbage Beezle? You've gone from delusional to completely fucked up.
If you're toing to criticize Israel, at least make some sense

He is describing the concept of islam as written down in the koran

No, My struggle, as revered by the Zionists.

Israel is about power, land, illusory concepts of raciel/ethnic superiority and asymmetric warfare.

Asymmetric warfare meaning, killing people who have no way to defend themselves.

For the UKIP loving Jews here.

Ukip does deal with far-right racist Holocaust-denier to save EU funding Politics The Guardian

Ukip has struck a deal with a Polish MEP whose far-right party leader casually uses racial slurs and questions the Holocaust following fears that its grouping in Europe would lose millions of pounds in taxpayers’ funds.

It absolutely amazes me that the idiot end of the Jews actually support this guy, just because he hates Muslims.
Newsflash - the Jews would be second on the list. Idiots!

Do you have proof of that, or are you just scaremongering because you have seen the latest polls. How many people in Europe now hate and distrust the muslims and want them out of their countries?

I posted the fucking link - read it, fucker.

Don't forget Fred that Zionism betrays Jews on a daily basis, as they hide behind the skirts of Judaism, and are happy that Jews take the blame for Israel's crimes.

Which is like blaming Christianity for the crimes of Republicans.

The Zionists are the Jew's enemy, exactly as the extremist suiciee bombers are muslims' enemies.

Islam is the enemy of the world. The biggest can er and threat this world has faced.

Actually, Jews have been the direct or indirect cause of most of the trouble in the middle east since the 1970s.

Obviously that's not true. Muslims are the cause of almost all the trouble in the ME. I know it hurts you, but that's the truth. Islam is a cancer that is spreading and needs to be contained.

There was no conflict between the west and Muslims (except a few pirates) until the west interfered in Muslim countries.
All Muslim attacks against western targets have been directly caused by western attacks against Muslims.

Yes I do.

Why are you calling me goy?
why not goy?

Because I'm Jewish you moron.
What the fuck is wring with you?
what the fuck is wring with me? ho ho ho. To quote your pubescent little friend SAYIT
You sound like an Internet "Jew" ... only Jewish when you are here.
Why do you keep calling people 'goy'?

Because he sees it as a racist slur, and hides behind his Jewish background even though he is a neo Marxist scum

He's no more Jewish than you are but then, you don't pretend to be. Freely is trying (and failing) to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. He wants to paint Jews as bigoted supremacists as well as really stupid by playing those dual roles here. Like Guno he tries too hard to identify as a Jew to actually be one. To quote Freely:
"wrong goy it is because it defines who I am,ie one of the chosen." - I P Freely

Disingenuous to claim by inference that ALL OF BRITAIN has placed a trade embargo on Israel when in reality it is a jumped up ultra left wing council that have done so. The population of the SMALL community will have something to say about this at the next council elections and will vote out every left wing lunatic for costing them even more money.

Plaid Cymru is a centre party and you know it, "ultra left wing" - please :rolleyes:. Still I suppose anyone not voting UKIP is an "ultra-leftie" to you.

The council is neo Marxist and uses the Plaid Cymru tag for the same reason the neo Marxists in Scotland use the SNP tag. This was devised in the late 1970's to infiltrate British politics and form divisions. This they managed to do until they were caught throwing schoolgirls to Pakistani muslim men as sex objects in return for a handful of votes. Even the Green party was infiltrated and went away from its roots.
more christonazi drivel by someone who spells better than toenail

OH! look the ISLAMONAZIS and neo Marxists have a new made up word because they have worn out all the others. When will you chuckleheads learn that we wear the badges of racist, Nazi, fascist etc. with pride because we know that you are running scared of our rise in power.
jawohl mein fuhrer

So you admit to being a NEO NAZI now do you

Ah, Pat Condell again. Got bored after 1:10, the usual uninformed Hasbara from a failed comedian.

What's to get bored about? Trashing him won't excuse your bias.
....and publishing his drivel won't excuse yours.

You really should prove that it's drivel, if you want to be taken seriously.

"The amount of energy necessary to refute Zionist bullshit is an order of magnitude larger that the energy required to produce it."-- Challenger's Law.

So define Zionist and Zionism in your own words ?

why not goy?

what the fuck is wring with me? ho ho ho. To quote your pubescent little friend SAYIT

Because he sees it as a racist slur, and hides behind his Jewish background even though he is a neo Marxist scum
wrong goy it is because it defines who I am,ie one of the chosen.

Haven't you heard the muslims are the new chosen of god and they have been promised the whole world.

In other words the truth that has been kept from you muslims because it would make you think

Define what you mean by 'because'.

You are brainwashed not think just to act blindly
welcome back toenail you old benefits cheat.

Do explain how I am a benefits thief foe the nice people on this board ?

IP Freely has a point. Someone less uneducated has taken over Phoney's posting.

You sound surprised. I suspect most, if not all, the rabid Pro-Zionist posters here are fakes.

Rabid? You mean like foaming at the mouth?

No. Rabid: "having, or proceeding from, an extreme or fanatical support of or belief in something."

Oh. Like you then.

My position is based on academic research I've conducted sourcing information from all sides of the argument. I reached my conclusions after having objectively determined that Zionists have lied, obfuscated and re-written history to suit their political agenda. To date I've encountered nothing that has prompted me to re-evaluate my position, as soon as I do, I will.

I don't get my information spoon fed to me as talking points by the Hasbara machine, nor have I ever attended training courses on how to "Advocate for Israel", "How to alter Wikipedia articles" or gained a "Hasbara fellowship"

Advocates for Israel - Home Page
Hasbara Fellowships - Mission

I can think for myself, thank you. Palestinian are not all saints, neither are they all devils. They are, however a people currently under the heel of a brutal regime driven by a racist and supremacist ideology, Political Zionism, that has nothing to do with Judaism despite it's crass attempt to co-opt the religion to justify it's existance.

Still waiting for your definition of Zionism ?

Don't forget Fred that Zionism betrays Jews on a daily basis, as they hide behind the skirts of Judaism, and are happy that Jews take the blame for Israel's crimes.

Which is like blaming Christianity for the crimes of Republicans.

Obviously that's not true. Muslims are the cause of almost all the trouble in the ME. I know it hurts you, but that's the truth. Islam is a cancer that is spreading and needs to be contained.

There was no conflict between the west and Muslims (except a few pirates) until the west interfered in Muslim countries.
All Muslim attacks against western targets have been directly caused by western attacks against Muslims.

Do explain the wars to drive muslims out of the west that ended with their biggest defeat at the Gates of Vienna. They lost every foothold they had in Europe and were driven back to the sea

why not goy?

He's no more Jewish than you are but then, you don't pretend to be. Freely is trying (and failing) to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. He wants to paint Jews as bigoted supremacists as well as really stupid by playing those dual roles here. Like Guno he tries too hard to identify as a Jew to actually be one. To quote Freely:
"wrong goy it is because it defines who I am,ie one of the chosen." - I P Freely

I know him from another board and he is just as stupid there as he is here. Now he has had his posting stopped on the other board you will have to put up with him on here

Asymmetric warfare meaning, killing people who have no way to defend themselves.

You mean like firing rockets and mortars into Israel or suicide bombing buses, pizzerias and dance clubs?
Perhaps you mean attacking trains, planes and airports or flying passenger jets into tall buildings, in which case your "Extremist Muslim" comrades are at war with the entire world (including each other).
Or is it as simple as the use of a car to express one's hatred:
Car plows into commuters in Jerusalem killing baby - CNN.com

Last edited:

Do explain the wars to drive muslims out of the west that ended with their biggest defeat at the Gates of Vienna. They lost every foothold they had in Europe and were driven back to the sea

I see you have to go back several hundred years before America even existed.
Now, try something from when America did exist, not a few Barbary pirates, some of whom were Jews and Christians.

Forum List

Back