British MPs vote to recognise Palestinian state

Don't forget Fred that Zionism betrays Jews on a daily basis, as they hide behind the skirts of Judaism, and are happy that Jews take the blame for Israel's crimes.

Which is like blaming Christianity for the crimes of Republicans.

COWFLOP

Don't forget Fred that Zionism betrays Jews on a daily basis, as they hide behind the skirts of Judaism, and are happy that Jews take the blame for Israel's crimes.

The Zionists are the Jew's enemy, exactly as the extremist suiciee bombers are muslims' enemies.
Extremists are always bad news for the majority.

You don't even know what Zionism is or stands for, to you and the rest of team palestine it is a nasty word to describe Jews much like Palestinian was until 1960.

A trade embargo has been imposed from Britain on all future trade with Israel, due to the disproportionate violence this summer by Israel on Gaza.

“Following the latest attacks by the Israeli State on the territory of Palestinians living in the Gaza Strip, this council calls for the suspension of trading with Israel and condemns the over-reaction and savageness used.

“Furthermore, we confirm and underline this Council’s decision not to invest in Israel or that country’s establishments."

- Gwynedd Council agrees Israel trade embargo

Disingenuous to claim by inference that ALL OF BRITAIN has placed a trade embargo on Israel when in reality it is a jumped up ultra left wing council that have done so. The population of the SMALL community will have something to say about this at the next council elections and will vote out every left wing lunatic for costing them even more money.
Ive been away for a while, who are you yok? and what have you done to the self confessed dyslexic, nutter goy Phoenall?

So unable to answer the points raised so you fall back on the neo Marxist book of disinformation. If all else fails resort to ridicule and immature name calling to deflect away from the obvious truths.

The Zionists are the Jew's enemy, exactly as the extremist suiciee bombers are muslims' enemies.
Haha what a stupid comparison.
You idiots don't even know what Zionism is, yet you make these moronic comments
do you goy?

Yes I do.

Why are you calling me goy?

why not goy?

Because I'm Jewish you moron.
What the fuck is wring with you?

what the fuck is wring with me? ho ho ho. To quote your pubescent little friend SAYIT
You sound like an Internet "Jew" ... only Jewish when you are here.

A trade embargo has been imposed from Britain on all future trade with Israel, due to the disproportionate violence this summer by Israel on Gaza.

“Following the latest attacks by the Israeli State on the territory of Palestinians living in the Gaza Strip, this council calls for the suspension of trading with Israel and condemns the over-reaction and savageness used.

“Furthermore, we confirm and underline this Council’s decision not to invest in Israel or that country’s establishments."

On it's own it's an empty gesture, but if other councils follow suit...the General Election is not that far away.

They wont this close to an election as that could sway how people vote, lets just say that the electioneering has not started yet and they jogging of peoples memories will bring about an upset for Labour.

IP Freely has a point. Someone less uneducated has taken over Phoney's posting.

The moron has never had a point on any of the boards he has posted on

Disingenuous to claim by inference that ALL OF BRITAIN has placed a trade embargo on Israel when in reality it is a jumped up ultra left wing council that have done so. The population of the SMALL community will have something to say about this at the next council elections and will vote out every left wing lunatic for costing them even more money.

Plaid Cymru is a centre party and you know it, "ultra left wing" - please :rolleyes:. Still I suppose anyone not voting UKIP is an "ultra-leftie" to you.

The council is neo Marxist and uses the Plaid Cymru tag for the same reason the neo Marxists in Scotland use the SNP tag. This was devised in the late 1970's to infiltrate British politics and form divisions. This they managed to do until they were caught throwing schoolgirls to Pakistani muslim men as sex objects in return for a handful of votes. Even the Green party was infiltrated and went away from its roots.
more christonazi drivel by someone who spells better than toenail

Islam is the enemy of the world. The biggest can er and threat this world has faced.

Actually, Jews have been the direct or indirect cause of most of the trouble in the middle east since the 1970s.

I have to agree with IPF here. Though it is tempting to describe the Israeli madness in terms of religion it is a fallacious argument.
Israel is about power, land, illusory concepts of racial / ethnic superiority, and asymmetric warfare.
Christians (mostly American ones) are as much of a problem as anyone. But it is not their Christianity which is the problem, it is their unjust behaviour.

Jews Christians, Muslims and atheists are all there but they are on all of the many sides of the problems and the solution.
Zionists are almost exclusively on the wrong side.

Define what you mean when you say Zionist ?

Haha what a stupid comparison.
You idiots don't even know what Zionism is, yet you make these moronic comments
do you goy?

Yes I do.

why not goy?

what the fuck is wring with me? ho ho ho. To quote your pubescent little friend SAYIT

Why do you keep calling people 'goy'?

Islam is the enemy of the world. The biggest can er and threat this world has faced.

Actually, Jews have been the direct or indirect cause of most of the trouble in the middle east since the 1970s.

I have to agree with IPF here. Though it is tempting to describe the Israeli madness in terms of religion it is a fallacious argument.
Israel is about power, land, illusory concepts of racial / ethnic superiority, and asymmetric warfare.
Christians (mostly American ones) are as much of a problem as anyone. But it is not their Christianity which is the problem, it is their unjust behaviour.

Jews Christians, Muslims and atheists are all there but they are on all of the many sides of the problems and the solution.
Zionists are almost exclusively on the wrong side.

Israel is about power, land, illusory concepts of raciel/ethnic superiority and asymmetric warfare.

Where do you come up with this garbage Beezle? You've gone from delusional to completely fucked up.
If you're toing to criticize Israel, at least make some sense

He is describing the concept of islam as written down in the koran

do you goy?

Yes I do.

why not goy?

Because he sees it as a racist slur, and hides behind his Jewish background even though he is a neo Marxist scum

do you goy?

Yes I do.

why not goy?

because there is something wring with me goy

Ah, Pat Condell again. Got bored after 1:10, the usual uninformed Hasbara from a failed comedian.

What's to get bored about? Trashing him won't excuse your bias.
....and publishing his drivel won't excuse yours.

You really should prove that it's drivel, if you want to be taken seriously.

"The amount of energy necessary to refute Zionist bullshit is an order of magnitude larger that the energy required to produce it."-- Challenger's Law.

Yes I do.

why not goy?

Because he sees it as a racist slur, and hides behind his Jewish background even though he is a neo Marxist scum
wrong goy it is because it defines who I am,ie one of the chosen.

Plaid Cymru is a centre party and you know it, "ultra left wing" - please :rolleyes:. Still I suppose anyone not voting UKIP is an "ultra-leftie" to you.

The council is neo Marxist and uses the Plaid Cymru tag for the same reason the neo Marxists in Scotland use the SNP tag. This was devised in the late 1970's to infiltrate British politics and form divisions. This they managed to do until they were caught throwing schoolgirls to Pakistani muslim men as sex objects in return for a handful of votes. Even the Green party was infiltrated and went away from its roots.

OH! look the ISLAMONAZIS and neo Marxists have a new made up word because they have worn out all the others. When will you chuckleheads learn that we wear the badges of racist, Nazi, fascist etc. with pride because we know that you are running scared of our rise in power.

OH! look the ISLAMONAZIS and neo Marxists have a new made up word because they have worn out all the others. When will you chuckleheads learn that we wear the badges of racist, Nazi, fascist etc. with pride because we know that you are running scared of our rise in power.
jawohl mein fuhrer

IP Freely has a point. Someone less uneducated has taken over Phoney's posting.

You sound surprised. I suspect most, if not all, the rabid Pro-Zionist posters here are fakes.

Rabid? You mean like foaming at the mouth?

No. Rabid: "having, or proceeding from, an extreme or fanatical support of or belief in something."

Oh. Like you then.

My position is based on academic research I've conducted sourcing information from all sides of the argument. I reached my conclusions after having objectively determined that Zionists have lied, obfuscated and re-written history to suit their political agenda. To date I've encountered nothing that has prompted me to re-evaluate my position, as soon as I do, I will.

I don't get my information spoon fed to me as talking points by the Hasbara machine, nor have I ever attended training courses on how to "Advocate for Israel", "How to alter Wikipedia articles" or gained a "Hasbara fellowship"

Advocates for Israel - Home Page
Hasbara Fellowships - Mission

I can think for myself, thank you. Palestinian are not all saints, neither are they all devils. They are, however a people currently under the heel of a brutal regime driven by a racist and supremacist ideology, Political Zionism, that has nothing to do with Judaism despite it's crass attempt to co-opt the religion to justify it's existance.

New Topics

Forum List

Back