British Govt Removes Brit Flags So As to Not Offend Palestinians

1699300383068.png

I think it would be easier to send the Palestinians somewhere else.

Perhaps Palestine?

SMILE

:)

Twitter/X is crap source.

Confusion and concern spread on social media after it it was noticed that the flags on London's Cenotaph had been taken down.

The Department of Culture, Media & Sport confirmed the flags had been taken down for a scheduled clean ahead of Armistice Day next week.
If anything? They are headed in the opposite direction. 🤔

Waving Palestinian flag may be a criminal offence, Braverman tells police

Home secretary also suggests clampdown on pro-Arab chants in letter that will concern free speech advocates

If anything? They are headed in the opposite direction. 🤔

Waving Palestinian flag may be a criminal offence, Braverman tells police

Home secretary also suggests clampdown on pro-Arab chants in letter that will concern free speech advocates
And why did a mod put this in conspiracies?
Now the terrorists have removed the poppies and put up terrorist flags.

Unbelievable! :cuckoo:

Sad to see the pathetic and servile decline of what once was a great Empire
Unfortunately the same thing is happening here.

Stolen elections, Banana Republic oppression, uncontrolled illegal immigration, non ending wars, rampant crime in the big cities, massive debt and corruption in government.

And why did a mod put this in conspiracies?
Now the terrorists have removed the poppies and put up terrorist flags.
From your own link;

". . . The men held up signs reading "have some respect for your British heroes" while waving Union Jack flags and singing Rule Britannia.

A spokesman for Rochdale Borough Council said: "Having looked into the circumstances, we can confirm that wreaths blew over during the recent bad weather and have now been secured.

"The flags had been left by children who had been taking photographs on the monument."

Do you . . . . have a second link reaffirming this narrative that authorities are supporting the tearing down of British flags in support of putting up Palestinian flags?

I've looked, I can't find any. And even your own single solitary news source, doesn't even fully support this narrative.

Forum List

Back