BBC bans Jewish staff members from marching against anti-Semitism

What if their job requires them to be impartial.?
What job requires you to be impartial, and who gets to decide? And what is it about being Jewish and wishing to just stand up in protest of anti-semitism makes you impartial? You mean, people must not have feelings one way or the other if they are for or against racism and hate like you? Are you impartial?

Are you just being wilfully ignoran or are you really this fucking stupid ?
No, that's you. You have the market cornered on willfully ignorant and stupid, and racist and antisemitic, and fat, dumpy and ugly.

What job requires you to be impartial, and who gets to decide? And what is it about being Jewish and wishing to just stand up in protest of anti-semitism makes you impartial? You mean, people must not have feelings one way or the other if they are for or against racism and hate like you? Are you impartial?

No, that's you. You have the market cornered on willfully ignorant and stupid, and racist and antisemitic, and fat, dumpy and ugly.
Fuckwit.

They all have the same contract. Do you know any journos who joined the palestine march ? If not shut up.
DROP DEAD!!!! I do not even know any of your fellow nazis---even the ones that smashed the heads of my little cousins against brick walls----your query is VULGAR. I do know that lots of british and Irish bitches get their jollies playing
MUZZIE WHORES

That march yesterday in London was not a march against antisemitism, it was just about a pro Genocide march, if it was just about antisemitism there wouldn't have been a sea of Israeli fags representing that Zionist state.

I bet if there were pro-Hamas rallies that people wouldn't be arrested. America has free.speech mate, even it angers people.
Well if there were pro Hamas rallies in the UK they would be arrested trust me, on Saturday when the pro Palestiian march was on in London an NHS Surgeon was arrested, his crime he had a book on his book stall about the history of Zionism, that's where we are at in this Orwellian State.

Well if there were pro Hamas rallies in the UK they would be arrested trust me, on Saturday when the pro Palestiian march was on in London an NHS Surgeon was arrested, his crime he had a book on his book stall about the history of Zionism, that's where we are at in this Orwellian State.
BS

The FDR Japanese internment had nothing to do with the 1st Amendment’s guarantee of freedom of speech.

And although violations of the 1st Amendment Freedom of Speech guarantee do happen, unlike the nitwits in Ireland, we have a remedy in our courts for such governmental actions.
The internment was a wider issue, indeed.

If, hypothetically, the relations between the US and China reached a point that had been at the beginning of the Cold War between the US and SU, and China launched a massive propaganda campaign inside the US aimed to stir riots, anti-government protests, 'ethnic' divisions etc - would it be reasonable to adopt a new version of McCarthyism policy?

Sorry but you know fuck all and can't seem to get that...

BBC said no marching for either side... BBC staff generally know the danger there own reporters take in wars to report the truth... You know fucak all about this...

BBC know very well who Simon Cumbers and Kate Peyton are and the sacrifices they took to report the truth..

You obviously don't... So sit there in your ignorance...

Forum List

Back