BBC bans Jewish staff members from marching against anti-Semitism

I think the death ratio is 1 Israeli for 565 arabs.
That is pretty sobering.
Israel has lost the moral high ground on this one. The blood lust is not selling well in any part of the world. The politicians have misjudged the mood of people. The Israeli response is diproportionate.
Their next step seems to be to clear Gaza of all Palestinians. I dont think the western world will put up with that.
Of course I could be wrong.

Thanks. I was just guessing. Both are wrong. Both gain traction when events overseas stir up feelings.
Took one post later to show Islamophobia....

They know fuck all about UK...

UK actual problem is that they are run for the last 13 years (especially) by a bunch of upper class cabal who main aim is to keep the rich richer... This cabal were the cause of Brexit and negative effects it has had on the British people...

Yep... BBC have reporters embedded and they want none of there staff marching in support of Jewish or Palestinian...

This is called Common Sense.
so common sense dictates that someone shouldn't march against racism. Got it.

That is pretty sobering.
Israel has lost the moral high ground on this one. The blood lust is not selling well in any part of the world. The politicians have misjudged the mood of people. The Israeli response is diproportionate.
Their next step seems to be to clear Gaza of all Palestinians. I dont think the western world will put up with that.
Of course I could be wrong.
Isreal can help themselves squandering any goodwill shown to them... Yes, Ireland was at the forefront of asking Isreal to show moderation... This is how Isreal behave..

"The Israeli foreign minister says he has summoned the Irish ambassador in Tel Aviv "for a reprimand" following Taoiseach Leo Varadkar's statement on the release of Emily Hand.

The Taoiseach last night described nine-year-old Emily’s release as an "enormous joy and relief" on the social media platform X, adding that "an innocent child who was lost has now been found and returned, and we breathe a massive sigh of relief".

Many in Israel have taken exception to Mr Varadkar’s comment, in particular the terms "lost" and "found".

This afternoon the Taoiseach said the vast majority of people will understand what he was saying when he welcomed Emily's release, adding that he has always been consistent in his unequivocal condemnation of Hamas and hostage taking.

Following the outrageous words of the Prime Minister of Ireland about the release of Amelie Hand, who was kidnapped to Gaza by the terrorist organization Hamas, I summoned the Irish ambassador to Israel for a reprimand.""

They seriously can't help themselves... Isreal just has to piss off everyone...

BTW, Ireland didn't tell Isreal to fuck off and she is just as much and Irish Citizen as a Israeli one.

Varadkar defended the post saying ‘majority of people understand what I was saying’... i.e. Dry your fucking eyes mate....

Only an idiot would think that march was about racism... The UK public and the BBC know a word called 'Context'....
Only an idiot would decide that a march against anti-Semitism is not about a march against anti-Semitism. Welcome to reality.

Freedom of speech is a quite good concept for 'ideal' times.
Maybe even more crucial n less than ideal times.
Were the McCarthyism or crackdowns on Vietnam anti-war protests one of the features of free speech rights?
No. The antithesis, in fact.
Or internment of the Japanese Americans as an example of equality and civil liberties?
Again, a silly question. Of course not.

Did you wish to make a point?

Maybe even more crucial n less than ideal times.

No. The antithesis, in fact.

Again, a silly question. Of course not.

Did you wish to make a point?
My point is that even the homeland of 'the first amendment' ignored this great thing at some points in the past. And this will be happening at some points in the future.

Isreal can help themselves squandering any goodwill shown to them... Yes, Ireland was at the forefront of asking Isreal to show moderation... This is how Isreal behave..

"The Israeli foreign minister says he has summoned the Irish ambassador in Tel Aviv "for a reprimand" following Taoiseach Leo Varadkar's statement on the release of Emily Hand.

The Taoiseach last night described nine-year-old Emily’s release as an "enormous joy and relief" on the social media platform X, adding that "an innocent child who was lost has now been found and returned, and we breathe a massive sigh of relief".

Many in Israel have taken exception to Mr Varadkar’s comment, in particular the terms "lost" and "found".

This afternoon the Taoiseach said the vast majority of people will understand what he was saying when he welcomed Emily's release, adding that he has always been consistent in his unequivocal condemnation of Hamas and hostage taking.

Following the outrageous words of the Prime Minister of Ireland about the release of Amelie Hand, who was kidnapped to Gaza by the terrorist organization Hamas, I summoned the Irish ambassador to Israel for a reprimand.""

They seriously can't help themselves... Isreal just has to piss off everyone...

BTW, Ireland didn't tell Isreal to fuck off and she is just as much and Irish Citizen as a Israeli one.

Varadkar defended the post saying ‘majority of people understand what I was saying’... i.e. Dry your fucking eyes mate....
They would argue the arse off a fly. They have frittered away their goodwill. The mood is changing.

They would argue the arse off a fly. They have frittered away their goodwill. The mood is changing.
I think it is something in there culture... Secular Jews struggle to understand goodwill, I have work with Israelis and they don't seem to understand it.

Isrealis don't seem to care about what is happening in the West Bank... Illegal settlers are the constant issue and why is Isreali public supporting them...

My point is that even the homeland of 'the first amendment' ignored this great thing at some points in the past. And this will be happening at some points in the future.
The FDR Japanese internment had nothing to do with the 1st Amendment’s guarantee of freedom of speech.

And although violations of the 1st Amendment Freedom of Speech guarantee do happen, unlike the nitwits in Ireland, we have a remedy in our courts for such governmental actions.

What business is it of an employer to tell anyone who they can march for or against on their own time in their free expression of their speech?

Oh yeah, this in England.
What if their job requires them to be impartial.?
Are you just being wilfully ignoran or are you really this fucking stupid ?

What if their job requires them to be impartial.?
Are you just being wilfully ignoran or are you really this fucking stupid ?
what if there is no reason for the "IMPARTIAL" requirement --OR---
it's ok for employees to MARCH FOR PALESTINE but not for JOOOOS

Forum List

Back