Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm

Attachments

• $bristol-palin-pregnant-arrow.jpg
    $bristol-palin-pregnant-arrow.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
i just want to know why they called him Trig? Is that short for Trigonometry? Are they making some sort of snide comment on their own son's intellectual limitations? These people are weird!!

www .bristolpalinpregnant. com????

I wonder what their agenda is.

Last edited:
The fact that pic was taken in 2006 and Bristol is 5 months pregnant whereas Tris is 4 months old seems to matter not one iota...and as noted this has long been debunked.

Liberal skulls are so thick you need a .357 to make a dent on their minds.

The fact that pic was taken in 2006 and Bristol is 5 months pregnant whereas Tris is 4 months old seems to matter not one iota...and as noted this has long been debunked.

If only the thickness weren't so voluntary---------------

Trig is four months old.

Bristol is five months pregnant NOW.

We killed this rumor two weeks ago. Thanks.

no you didnt...trig weighed over 5 lbs...he was not premature....irish twins are not uncommon .....the woman has thrown her own daughter under the bus.....find me a pic showing the older palin .preggies....why was her daughter out of school for so long...give me a break...

something is not adding up. and how do we know she is 5 months...cause that lying mother says so?

prove it by showing me a picture of the elder palin where she looks preggis...i dont care how much you work out..the face rounds out and if you look at the pic of her in the red...on the utube video...she gained a lot of weight in her former pregancies....and why have all the pics of her and her family show bristol always caring for and holding trig???

has nothing to do with being liberal or conservative.....anyone with common sense can see who was preggies at the time the pic was taken.

has not been debunked....show me the picture.... of her preggies ...go on...look for one...you wont find it....i have been thru a lot of pics to try to find one.

and why does this have to be liberal or conservative instead of just plain damn common sense

no you didnt...trig weighed over 5 lbs...he was not premature....irish twins are not uncommon .....the woman has thrown her own daughter under the bus.....find me a pic showing the older palin .preggies....why was her daughter out of school for so long...give me a break...

something is not adding up. and how do we know she is 5 months...cause that lying mother says so?

prove it by showing me a picture of the elder palin where she looks preggis...i dont care how much you work out..the face rounds out and if you look at the pic of her in the red...on the utube video...she gained a lot of weight in her former pregancies....and why have all the pics of her and her family show bristol always caring for and holding trig???

has nothing to do with being liberal or conservative.....anyone with common sense can see who was preggies at the time the pic was taken.

crack is whack, put down the pipe

Forum List

Back