A Question of 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists

DManInAZ

Rookie
Sep 10, 2008
For me, personally, I initially thought within a few hours of the events "wow, what a way for GWB to take the heat of his economic problems".

However, on the other side of the coin, how could you ensure that the number of people required to pull this off would stay quiet? It just seems that among those that would have been involved, at least a few would leak something. That is my question.

I welcome your thoughts.

Finally, i'd like to honor Stephen P. Driscoll, NYPD ESU (07/04/63 - 09/11/01)

My answer is, you can't.

I think Bush is a good man with good intentions. But I also think he's a dumbass that was too heavily influenced by the people around him ... people whom I would put on the less desirable list.

And I'm sorry for your loss.

For me, personally, I initially thought within a few hours of the events "wow, what a way for GWB to take the heat of his economic problems".

However, on the other side of the coin, how could you ensure that the number of people required to pull this off would stay quiet? It just seems that among those that would have been involved, at least a few would leak something. That is my question.

I welcome your thoughts.

you obviously have issues with reality.

I welcome your thoughts.

thats the thing
where is that someone that would say "i helped wire the buildings, and this is how we did it"
or, i helped X to do Y
you dont have ANYONE making those claims
and the sheer numbers that would have had to been involved makes the troofer nonsense stand out as nonsense

I welcome your thoughts.

the misguided and historical unsound belief that secrets can not be kept is a very false one,,my father was in military Intel he was honored with medals for operations that he was involved in 40s and 50s that had only recently been declassified..as well people can and do die suddenly or simple disappear and do..I would like to reference you to a site please don't ignorant to belive these people and statements are made up..they are not..and you will see that those involved in counter terrorism and military Intel do not belive secrets can not be kept or the logistics of such a operation to be unplausibly
Many well known and respected senior U.S. military officers, intelligence services veterans, and government officials have expressed significant criticism of the 9/11 Commission

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

the misguided and historical unsound belief that secrets can not be kept is a very false one,,my father was in military Intel he was honored with medals for operations that he was involved in 40s and 50s that had only recently been declassified..as well people can and do die suddenly or simple disappear and do..I would like to reference you to a site please don't ignorant to belive these people and statements are made up..they are not..and you will see that those involved in counter terrorism and military Intel do not belive secrets can not be kept or the logistics of such a operation to be unplausibly
Many well known and respected senior U.S. military officers, intelligence services veterans, and government officials have expressed significant criticism of the 9/11 Commission

<snipped troofer link>
and none of those OPs your dad were part of had any where near the complexity that 9/11 would have needed

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

I may be wrong on this, but isn't the sheer number of people killed in this unprecedented for an "operation"? I'm not saying that there aren't people who have no problem keeping something like this quiet. However, I think there would be a couple whose conscience would get the best of them just based on the large number of lives lost.

where do you come up with the concept that in would take this mass amount of people ?
It was the boldest false flag operation ..and it could well be their demise ...but again I would reference you to the patriots question 911 site ..if this concept that it would require masses of people where correct..do you not think ..they would have thought of this...and then examine the physics of 911 and you will soon find the official version to be impossible

where do you come up with the concept that in would take this mass amount of people ?
It was the boldest false flag operation ..and it could well be their demise ...but again I would reference you to the patriots question 911 site ..if this concept that it would require masses of people where correct..do you not think ..they would have thought of this...and then examine the physics of 911 and you will soon find the official version to be impossible
do you have any clue what it would have taken to just wire the towers for demolition?
and thats not including actually putting in the explosives

Lets see. 4 aircraft Hijacked. Where did they find suicidal operatives to pull that off? at least 3 buildings loaded with explosives according to your pet theories. These would have required construction on pillars and supports in numerous places in those buildings, the placing and concealing of explosives and the wiring required to detonate those explosives. Security in each of the buildings would have had to be involved as well as any maintenance crews and any supervisors as well as any person that had access to those areas of each building.

Again the explosives would have had to be places at a minimum in 2 different places, the basement and on an upper floor higher in the building. Someone would have had to haul all the explosives wiring and detonator materials into the building, loaded on elevators, gained access to an upper floor, sealed off that upper floor, moved in construction equipment to work on the supports and pillars in the basement and that upper floor.

In the case of the Pentagon you have claimed a missile was fired at it. Which requires even more people to be involved. Someone had to acquire the missile and the system ( aircraft) that fired it, a pilot and ground crew. It would have required that someone haul in all the fake debris that was found at the missile strike site to make it look like a plane wreck. The FBI would have to have been involved since you claim they seized all the tapes from every business that was anywhere near the flight path, ohh and they seized them with in moments ( again according to you) of the supposed crash missile strike.

No one can explain exactly what kind of missile would have caused the type of damage done to the Pentagon. No one can explain why the aircraft that would have fired the missile was never seen by any radar or other aircraft or person on the ground. No one has explained where all the passengers, crew and the AIRCRAFT have gone that was hijacked in DC.

The plane had to go somewhere. That means an airfield or base was used, requiring Air traffic Controllers, ground crew, security and any other personnel required to run the airfield or base. The crew and passengers had to go somewhere or if murdered their bodies went somewhere. Requiring people to guard them or people to murder them transport their bodies and dispose of said bodies. Not to mention the plane had to be destroyed or dismantled and the debris or parts sent some where.

You have claimed that NORAD was involved, that it was ordered to stand down, that interceptors were ordered not to launch and firther have claimed a US jet shot down the flight in Pennsylvania. This would have involved NUMEROUS US Air Force personnel as well as Air National Guard. Pilots, ground crew, air traffic controllers, security, a whole laundry list of officers from lowest to highest.

The cover up would have required that every investigator, county, State, Federal be involved at all 3 locations. As well as the FBI investigating the crime. It would have involved personnel at the different airports and airlines of the aircraft hijacked and the air fields those planes took off from.

It would have included Foreign intelligence agencies since they were involved in identifying and tracking the supposed Arabs that were blamed for the attacks.

It would have included the people that reported the terrorists were training to fly air craft. The FBI agents that did the investigations and the city and State law enforcement involved in tjose investigations.

Further it is claimed we knew all along they were planning these attacks and did nothing, so it would have required that the operation include fake terrorists doing all the things required for the supposed information on that. Or all the investigators were involved.

Yup a couple guys in Dick Cheney's office could have pulled this off.:cuckoo:

do you have any clue what it would have taken to just wire the towers for demolition?
I agree with you there for one they have proven the fire from the jet fuel was the reason for the collapse of the buildings and the way they were designed which the terrorist probably banked on. And I also believe Bush ignored the warning signs not out of corruption but out of being a dumbass!

I agree with you there for one they have proven the fire from the jet fuel was the reason for the collapse of the buildings and the way they were designed which the terrorist probably banked on. And I also believe Bush ignored the warning signs not out of corruption but out of being a dumbass!
actually, it was a combination of things that caused the collapse, including the weakened structure from where the planes crashed into the building, putting more stress on the remaining structures
the fire was also part of it not melting the steel, but heating it to a point of structural failure
these are all things that are FACTS in physics
and the weak point in the buildings were the way the floors were connected to the beams
it was just a simple piece of steel attached by bolts
when the trusses weakened and sagged, they put too much stress on the joints and began to fail, after a few did, the domino effect took over and then the sheer weight of the floors above and the laws of motion and inertia took over

btw, it was also already shown that our government had pieces of the puzzle, but becauise of the Gorelick wall(limiting communications between the military anhd civilian agencies) that no one had the complete picture to put them together

Last edited:
I am pretty convinced that BUSHTEAM were well aware that 911 was going to happen. Not sure if they were actually involved in the planning and execution ..but it is pretty obvious they knew about it and welcomed it...

It cannot be a coincidence that as soon as BUSHTEAM get into power..an event occurs which allows them free licence to carry out their long intended and long planned invasion of Iraq....and also to create a new imaginary enemy....and to create a large proportion of the US public with FEAR and hatred.

For those of you ..who cant believe that your leaders would sacrifice 3000 US lives...why do you doubt this? They are the same people who showed no problem in dropping 1000s of bombs on iraqi civilians....and surely all human life is equal?...and they did this for money...pure and simple...pretty cold hearted.

For those who insist that BUSHTEAM didnt know about it... it must mean that you believe the US secret services are unbelievably incompetent?

.......and then examine the physics of 911 and you will soon find the official version to be impossible

This is where I look at the conspiracy theory and see that is it complete bullshit. Unlike all the kooks who espouse it, I actually know a bit about how structures are built and respond to loads.

I am pretty convinced that BUSHTEAM were well aware that 911 was going to happen. Not sure if they were actually involved in the planning and execution ..but it is pretty obvious they knew about it and welcomed it...

It cannot be a coincidence that as soon as BUSHTEAM get into power..an event occurs which allows them free licence to carry out their long intended and long planned invasion of Iraq....and also to create a new imaginary enemy....and to create a large proportion of the US public with FEAR and hatred.

For those of you ..who cant believe that your leaders would sacrifice 3000 US lives...why do you doubt this? They are the same people who showed no problem in dropping 1000s of bombs on iraqi civilians....and surely all human life is equal?...and they did this for money...pure and simple...pretty cold hearted.

For those who insist that BUSHTEAM didnt know about it... it must mean that you believe the US secret services are unbelievably incompetent?
you believe this because you are an ignorant moron

Based on what evidence?

A coincidence? Using in in the way you're using it in the above,, I don't think you understand what the word means.

Using it the way you're using it now -- fact and logic free -- I mean, you could make the case the Lincoln plotted to have the South fire on Fort Sumpter so that he would be shot in Ford's theater.

I've known some sociopathic personalities who can kill without remorse. Do you suppose because they are what they are, they therefore must have killed Kennedy?

That is an example of the connecting-the-dots-that-aren't-there dislogic you're using in the above argument.

Just because someone is capable of real evil, doesn't mean they committed any particular crime.

Yes. Isn't that obvious?

Consider...Our combined INTEL services didn't know about the Russian missles in Cuba until they were installed. They were caught with their pants down about the Berlin Wall. They really thought the Bay of Pigs would work. They really though Saharto was a Communist. They NEVER managed to get a single well placed spy in the Kremlin, either.

Damned right I think our INTEL is not competent when it comes to knowing much about the Islamic organzations working against the West.

When it comes to infiltrated Islamic organizations? We're even less prepared to infiltration of those, than we were to infliltrate the Soviet Union, which they failed to do for nearly fourty years.

So, in anwer to you question, I definitely DO think they are not competent to know in advance that such operations are happening. I', dubious our INTEL has actually stopped any foreign based terrorist plot to date. Somethings coming from american based amateurs, maybe, but Al Qada? Not a chance.

What little they actually knew -- those fragments of information that might have lead them to understand something involving passenger airliners as weapons -- was not coordinated between divergent INTEL organiations which had those factoids.

The White House wasn't competent to put it together. Hell, evidence suggests that they weren't even listening to the good data they WERE given.

And even if they had been competent, they'd still not have known enough to know what was planned, the target, or the time.

Hey, I love a conspiracy theory as much as the next guy.

But this one you're fielding here, just doesn't hold together any better than the WTC did.

Last edited:

I remember watching one of those 911 conspiracy videos/movies on the net about 3 years ago that blew my mind.....but then i just dismissed it because it truely was too nutszoid to believe....

On this video it had a man speaking that worked in one of the financial corps in the building and he said that the buildings upper floors were "powered down" 2 days right prior to 911....and due to this power down, security cameras were shut down and people were free to enter the building.

I just googled this and found a blip of what this guy was saying on the video.

So, if this is true, then wiring the building could have taken place on the upper floors on the 2 prior days.

Things like this are what make the Conspiracy theories continue on....
-----------------------------------------------------------

The other thing that gives credence to someone knowing ahead of time were the Put Options....and the millions "someone or some financial group or some other country" made off of the tradgedy of the airlines crashing in to the towers. "Someone" made millions and we have never been told who it was that placed/bought these Put Options and how they knew to place them.

Though I have seen recently on a show about prophesy on the History channel, (myan, bible, seers etc) that there is a man that created "Spiders" to scan the web for key words that helps predict the future to a degree, so that they could make better predictions on the stock market....and this system of Spiders was already in place prior to 911, so it is possible that these spiders helped predict a tradgedy around the time of 911, thus financial institutions placing the Put Options on the Airlines and the financial institutions in the world trade center that were going to be hurt????

9/11 Insider Trading

here's the thing on the guy talking about the trade center power down the days prior to 911.

Pre-9/11 World Trade Center Power-Down
by Victor Thorn - April 23, 2004
Did the World Trade Center towers undergo a deliberate “power-down” on the weekend prior to the 9-11 terrorist attacks? According to Scott Forbes, a senior database administrator for Fiduciary Trust, Inc. – a high-net investment bank which was later acquired by Franklin Templeton – this is precisely what took place. Forbes, who was hired by Fiduciary in 1999 and is now stationed at a U.K. branch office, was working on the weekend of September 8-9, 2001, and said that his company was given three weeks advance notice that New York’s Port Authority would take out power in the South Tower from the 48th floor up. The reason: the Port Authority was performing a cabling upgrade to increase the WTC’s computer bandwidth.

Forbes stated that Fiduciary Trust was one of the WTC’s first occupants after it was erected, and that a “power-down” had never been initiated prior to this occasion. He also stated that his company put forth a huge investment in time and resources to take down their computer systems due to the deliberate power outage. This process, Forbes recalled, began early Saturday morning (September 8th) and continued until mid-Sunday afternoon (September 9th) – approximately 30 hours. As a result of having its electricity cut, the WTC’s security cameras were rendered inoperative, as were its I.D. systems, and elevators to the upper floors.

Forbes did stress, though, that there was power to the WTC’s lower floors, and that there were plenty of engineers going in-and-out of the WTC who had free access throughout the building due to its security system being knocked out. In an e-mail to journalist John Kaminski, author of The Day America Died (Sisyphus Press) and America’s Autopsy Report (Dandelion Books), Forbes wrote: “Without power there were no security cameras, no security locks on doors, and many, many ‘engineers’ coming in and out of the tower.”

Forbes didn’t think much of these occurrences at the time, and said that he worked until Monday morning (September 10th) to get all the computer systems back online. Due to his IT-related duties on Saturday & Sunday, Forbes had Tuesday, September 11th off, and thus watched the World Trade Center towers collapse from his apartment. While doing so, he recalled, “I was convinced immediately that something was happening related to the weekend work.”

In addition, Forbes says there were other peculiarities revolving around this unreported event, including:

1) Fiduciary employees trapped between the 90-97th floors of the South Tower told family members (via cell-phone calls) that they were hearing “bomb-like explosions” throughout the towers.

2) Video cameras positioned atop the World Trade Center which were used to feed daily images to local television stations were inexplicably inoperative that morning.

3) A Fiduciary employee who was on one of the lower floors and escaped immediately after the first (North) tower was struck, reported that he was amazed by the large number of FBI agents that were already on the streets surrounding the WTC complex only minutes after the initial strike.

4) Last but not least, Ann Tatlock, CEO of Fiduciary Trust and now a board member of Franklin Templeton, had just arrived at a conference hosted by Warren Buffet at the Offutt Air Force Base (home of the U.S. Strategic Command Headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska) when the 9-11 attacks took place. Coincidentally, later that day President George W. Bush flew into this very same base on Air Force One for “security reasons.” Even more chilling are the Offutt AFB ties to the CIA’s MK ULTRA experiments, Project Monarch, the Franklin Cover-Up, and the diabolical practices of Michael Aquino. (Type any of these words into a search engine for more information.)

In the end, Forbes says that even though these disclosures could jeopardize his current employment, he has stepped forward because, “I have mailed this information to many people, including the 9/11 Commission, but no one seems to be registering these facts.”

Obviously there are many unanswered questions to this story, and we will keep you updated as more information arrives.
Wing TV - Connect The Dots

I still don't buy in to the administration knowing or planning or whatever regarding 911, but there are still many questions regarding this devasting attack that were left unanswered imho, which is what fuels conspiracy theories by mixing in some truth with a bunch of lies.

care

Forum List

Back