A Question of 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by DManInAZ, Sep 11, 2008.

1. DManInAZ

DManInAZ Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    For me, personally, I initially thought within a few hours of the events "wow, what a way for GWB to take the heat of his economic problems".

However, on the other side of the coin, how could you ensure that the number of people required to pull this off would stay quiet? It just seems that among those that would have been involved, at least a few would leak something. That is my question.

I welcome your thoughts.

Finally, i'd like to honor Stephen P. Driscoll, NYPD ESU (07/04/63 - 09/11/01)

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Article 15

Article 15 Dr. House slayer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,859
    My answer is, you can't.

I think Bush is a good man with good intentions. But I also think he's a dumbass that was too heavily influenced by the people around him ... people whom I would put on the less desirable list.

And I'm sorry for your loss.

3. DManInAZ

DManInAZ Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Thanks. I'd like to call him a friend, although I didn't know him well. He was leaving a job and I took his place. However, every year on this day, I think of him first.

4. kirkster

kirkster BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1
    you obviously have issues with reality.

5. DManInAZ

DManInAZ Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Please expound on this.

6. DiveCon

DiveCon gone

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,387
    thats the thing
    where is that someone that would say "i helped wire the buildings, and this is how we did it"
    or, i helped X to do Y
    you dont have ANYONE making those claims
    and the sheer numbers that would have had to been involved makes the troofer nonsense stand out as nonsense

7. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    the misguided and historical unsound belief that secrets can not be kept is a very false one,,my father was in military Intel he was honored with medals for operations that he was involved in 40s and 50s that had only recently been declassified..as well people can and do die suddenly or simple disappear and do..I would like to reference you to a site please don't ignorant to belive these people and statements are made up..they are not..and you will see that those involved in counter terrorism and military Intel do not belive secrets can not be kept or the logistics of such a operation to be unplausibly
    Many well known and respected senior U.S. military officers, intelligence services veterans, and government officials have expressed significant criticism of the 9/11 Commission

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

8. DiveCon

DiveCon gone

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,387
    and none of those OPs your dad were part of had any where near the complexity that 9/11 would have needed

9. DManInAZ

DManInAZ Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I may be wrong on this, but isn't the sheer number of people killed in this unprecedented for an "operation"? I'm not saying that there aren't people who have no problem keeping something like this quiet. However, I think there would be a couple whose conscience would get the best of them just based on the large number of lives lost.

10. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    where do you come up with the concept that in would take this mass amount of people ?
    It was the boldest false flag operation ..and it could well be their demise ...but again I would reference you to the patriots question 911 site ..if this concept that it would require masses of people where correct..do you not think ..they would have thought of this...and then examine the physics of 911 and you will soon find the official version to be impossible