bristol is trig's mother. can anyone show me anything that shows palin preggies

It's the old pillow under the clothes conspiracy. I see the light, in order to hide the fact her daughter was pregnant, she stuffed a pillow under her clothes and went to the local burger king and ate 200 whoppers to fake a pregnancy, then released a fake birth announcement to a million media outlets. My theory is she is in the hip pocket of the pillow lobby up there in Alaska and needed to do that because that damn them pillow lobby up there owned her ass. LOL. Come on dems. your smarter than this. this story is about as stupid as the Building 7 idiots at the WTC.

Well I don't think that Bristol is Trig's mother. Though it is a possibility, I'm 99% sure she isn't the mother.

However, I wouldn't be passing out the Mother of the Year award so fast members of the GOP.

Bristol Palin Busted In Underage Drinking? | Bristol Palin, Sarah Palin : Just Jared

2008090140 | Bristol Palin Gone Wild? | Latest

Note, in the 2nd link the pictures of Bristol are not verified 110% complete but it is verified that it is the baby's daddy and soon to be Aunt.

Underage drinking while preggo perhaps? :eusa_whistle:

Now I only post this here because it's related to the topic.

My main concern is: Where is the DAMN mother and father where all this is going on?

Well I don't think that Bristol is Trig's mother. Though it is a possibility, I'm 99% sure she isn't the mother.

However, I wouldn't be passing out the Mother of the Year award so fast members of the GOP.

Bristol Palin Busted In Underage Drinking? | Bristol Palin, Sarah Palin : Just Jared

2008090140 | Bristol Palin Gone Wild? | Latest

Note, in the 2nd link the pictures of Bristol are not verified 110% complete but it is verified that it is the baby's daddy and soon to be Aunt.

Underage drinking while preggo perhaps? :eusa_whistle:

Now I only post this here because it's related to the topic.

My main concern is: Where is the DAMN mother and father where all this is going on?
on that first link
did you follow the link at the bottom of that page to the alledged pics of Bristol drinking?
i did
they sure as hell dont look like her

on that first link
did you follow the link at the bottom of that page to the alledged pics of Bristol drinking?
i did
they sure as hell dont look like her

Well that's why I'm saying they're not 100% verfiied since there is no date on them.

They could of been taken when she was pregnant or two years ago or a year ago.

Either way I still ask, where are the damn parents?

Well that's why I'm saying they're not 100% verfiied since there is no date on them.

well, since the girl they show in the pics has much lighter hair than bristol, i kinda doubt its actually HER
unless you can show pics of Bristol with several different shades of hair

well, since the girl they show in the pics has much lighter hair than bristol, i kinda doubt its actually HER
and on some of them, the face doesnt even look like her

Again, that's a simple google search. I don't feel like wasting that much time on a non-issue.

I posted the link, stated they're not 100% verfied and gave reasons why.

I assume it would be her since that would be her best friend/soon to be sis in law and her soon to be Shotgun wedding Hubby.

$Shotgun Wedding.jpg

Last edited:

Thumbing through my pictures of my misspent youth - nope, no pictures of my parents in there. And you know what? My parents were really good parents, they were both loving and attentive. But, I still managed to find a way to engage in behavior that would not make them proud.

I don't recall the Palins vying for family of the year. However, it seems that perfection is the standard by which liberals use to measure conservatives, eh?

Thumbing through my pictures of my misspent youth - nope, no pictures of my parents in there. And you know what? My parents were really good parents, they were both loving and attentive. But, I still managed to find a way to engage in behavior that would not make them proud.

I don't recall the Palins vying for family of the year. However, it seems that perfection is the standard by which liberals use to measure conservatives, eh?

No, it's what the Conservatives bring down upon themselves by spewing all that family values and putting themselves on a higher level then Liberals.

Let's not BS ourselves here. For how many years now has the GOP been preaching family values,etc?

Palin is willing to preach Abstinence only but it doesn't even work her own home.

That's like a Used Car Salesman trying to sell you a car but it breaks down halfway to your house. Meanwhile he's still trying to sell you the car.

When the Conservatives stop trying to tell people how to live their lives at the altar, the bedroom, or elsewhere then I'll say otherwise.

However, I know that even the best parents can have the most rebelling teenagers. However, how can either of them not have found these pictures if the rest of us can see them?

Would you want your daughter dating someone like this Isolde?

Again, that's a simple google search. I don't feel like wasting that much time on a non-issue.

I posted the link, stated they're not 100% verfied and gave reasons why.

I assume it would be her since that would be her best friend/soon to be sis in law and her soon to be Shotgun wedding Hubby.

View attachment 5857
i think you are assuming hostility fromn me that is not there

i think its funny how these nut jobs will try and piece anything together to fit a meme
just like its funny to watch some go through the twists and turns to make obama a muslim
as far as i can tell, the only links to him having anything to do with islam is through his dad

No, it's what the Conservatives bring down upon themselves by spewing all that family values and putting themselves on a higher level then Liberals.

Let's not BS ourselves here. For how many years now has the GOP been preaching family values,etc?

Palin is willing to preach Abstinence only but it doesn't even work her own home.

That's like a Used Car Salesman trying to sell you a car but it breaks down halfway to your house. Meanwhile he's still trying to sell you the car.

When the Conservatives stop trying to tell people how to live their lives at the altar, the bedroom, or elsewhere then I'll say otherwise.

However, I know that even the best parents can have the most rebelling teenagers. However, how can either of them not have found these pictures if the rest of us can see them?

WOW

putdown that broad brush

i think you are assuming hostility fromn me that is not there

i think its funny how these nut jobs will try and piece anything together to fit a meme
just like its funny to watch some go through the twists and turns to make obama a muslim
as far as i can tell, the only links to him having anything to do with islam is through his dad

Sorry if it seems I'm coming off as hostile. I'm just saying I posted the links and said "hey these might not be true."

Personally, I could care less how many kids Bristol Palin has had. However, at times such actions can reflect on the parents. Especially the society we live in today.

WOW

putdown that broad brush

Tell me how? The people you have running for your party represents the voters.

There is no "broad brush."

Just like Barack Obama and Joe Biden reprsents most of the Liberal ideals, John McCain and Sarah Palin represent most of the Conservatives ideals.

Your daughter get raped Dive, or one of your family members has sex with her and she gets pregnant.

Guess what? Under a Sarah Palin presidency she would not qualify to get a abortion unless it threatened your daughter's life.

Don't want this person to represent you? Don't vote for them.

Enough people do tha, they won't end up representing you.

I'm not saying all Conservatives are like this but certainly you know what I'm saying is true?

Tell me how? The people you have running for your party represents the voters.

There is no "broad brush."

Just like Barack Obama and Joe Biden reprsents most of the Liberal ideals, John McCain and Sarah Palin represent most of the Conservatives ideals.

Your daughter get raped Dive, or one of your family members has sex with her and she gets pregnant.

Guess what? Under a Sarah Palin presidency she would not qualify to get a abortion unless it threatened your daughter's life.

Don't want this person to represent you? Don't vote for them.

Enough people do tha, they won't end up representing you.

I'm not saying all Conservatives are like this but certainly you know what I'm saying is true?
that is completely false
even if roe v wade were overturned today, that wouldnt outlaw abortion, it would put it back to the states, where it belongs

I can't even begin to know the character of Levi to answer your question, but I assure you I wouldn't go to a site called sheeplesucks.com (or whatever TF that site is called) to know Levi and pass judgement. :tongue:

You know, the left is very quick to mock and ridicule the concept of family values by pointing out those times when conservatives fail. I would just remind you, that it is not the error of family values, but one of human fallibility. We owe it to our children to hold ourselves and them to high standards.

I can't even begin to know the character of Levi to answer your question, but I assure you I wouldn't go to a site called sheeplesucks.com (or whatever TF that site is called) to know Levi and pass judgement. :tongue:

You know, the left is very quick to mock and ridicule the concept of family values by pointing out those times when conservatives fail. I would just remind you, that it is not the error of family values, but one of human fallibility. We owe it to our children to hold ourselves and them to high standards.

Which is why so many teenagers end up today having stuff like this happening.

You try to set the bar at the highest it can go right away, but you end up setting it too high. Then they have to play catch up in order to reach that bar.

Which is why so many teenagers end up today having stuff like this happening.

You try to set the bar at the highest it can go right away, but you end up setting it too high. Then they have to play catch up in order to reach that bar.

Ok let's forget about sex for a minute, hard as that may be for both of us.

Explain to me the rationale behind setting the bar to something easily obtainable. I would venture that by doing so, one would ensure mediocrity.

Ok let's forget about sex for a minute, hard as that may be for both of us.

Explain to me the rationale behind setting the bar to something easily obtainable. I would venture that by doing so, one would ensure mediocrity.

Depends on what you consider easily obtainable. I'd say set the bar at something realistic and go from there.

I'm a teenager who is about to become a adult in a few months when I turn 18.

I have never smoked, never done any kind of drugs, never have had any alcohol, and never had sex.

However, I can not say the same about more probably then 1/2 of my classmates if not more.

I'm not saying don't set the bar low, just don't expect perfection out of these kids.

And that is what the GOP does expect in many aspects. Especially with the Abstinence creed but saying that kids shouldn't have sex before marriage is alright in my eyes.

It's when you make that the only option and leave no help for the ones who don't choose to follow is what irks me.

We don't know if Bristol Palin was using birth control pills or whatever and we'll probably never know.

However, I would assume it would be pretty difficult to attain such things by yourself considering your the governor's daughter.

And we don't know how she feels about having the kid or getting married to Levi.

What if she doesn't want both? She doesn't have a choice because you can imagine the backlash if Sarah Palin allowed her daughter to have a abortion with a baby that wasn't threatening her life.

Depends on what you consider easily obtainable. I'd say set the bar at something realistic and go from there.

I'm a teenager who is about to become a adult in a few months when I turn 18.

I have never smoked, never done any kind of drugs, never have had any alcohol, and never had sex.

However, I can not say the same about more probably then 1/2 of my classmates if not more.

I'm not saying don't set the bar low, just don't expect perfection out of these kids.

And that is what the GOP does expect in many aspects. Especially with the Abstinence creed but saying that kids shouldn't have sex before marriage is alright in my eyes.

It's when you make that the only option and leave no help for the ones who don't choose to follow is what irks me.

We don't know if Bristol Palin was using birth control pills or whatever and we'll probably never know.

However, I would assume it would be pretty difficult to attain such things by yourself considering your the governor's daughter.

And we don't know how she feels about having the kid or getting married to Levi.

What if she doesn't want both? She doesn't have a choice because you can imagine the backlash if Sarah Palin allowed her daughter to have a abortion with a baby that wasn't threatening her life.

you don't become an adult when you turn 18; you attain your majority.
some people never become adults, no matter how old they get to be.

go figure.

you don't become an adult when you turn 18; you attain your majority.
some people never become adults, no matter how old they get to be.

go figure.

Touche, though I was talking more along the lines of in the eyes of the law.

I can certainly agree with that statement though Del.

Forum List

Back