Bring back the rep system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BearMal, you are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts. Yurt still has that problem.

Jake, I've already told you, pick a topic and head on down to the bull ring sonny and I will prove three things.

1. You're no Republican
2. I'm smarter than you
3. You're not an honest person.

Mal, you just lost on all three challenges. Trot along, Mal. :lol:

Yurt afraid that he has been found out. Yes, Yurt, you associate with racists daily.

Sticker #2.jpg

you crack me up jake, no self awareness.....

You are lying, because you can't prove it. You and Ernie S. were part of a several years' assault by the extreme far righities against all you did not approve. Stats figured away for the rest of us to punish you guys and take away your collective power. The sane side of the Board beat down the crazy far right reactionaries. You have been whining ever since.

You and Stat came up with a way to punish some posters .... and you call others childish? You whine about being neg repped to the mods .. and you have the nerve to call others whiners? "Take away your collective power"? WHAT POWER??? Rep is meaningless, REMEMBER?? What childish assholes you both are. You think you figured a way to pull one over on those you claim abused the rep system? You moron, you screwed it for everyone, you ruined it for those of us (the majority, BOTH SIDES) who used the rep system as it should be used. In your plan to punish those 'abuser' posters, did it ever, ever occur to you that disabling the abusers ability to use the rep feature would do the trick? You just had to ruin it for the rest of us? Wow, just wow. Now we all know that Jake and Stat are responsible for the pussification of this place.

If rep is meaningless, why do you want it back? You can PM anyone you want and tell them how much you loved their post, if that's what you miss. Your idea that is has been ruined seems to me that rep wasn't really meaningless to you.

You are lying, because you can't prove it. You and Ernie S. were part of a several years' assault by the extreme far righities against all you did not approve. Stats figured away for the rest of us to punish you guys and take away your collective power. The sane side of the Board beat down the crazy far right reactionaries. You have been whining ever since.

You and Stat came up with a way to punish some posters .... and you call others childish? You whine about being neg repped to the mods .. and you have the nerve to call others whiners? "Take away your collective power"? WHAT POWER??? Rep is meaningless, REMEMBER?? What childish assholes you both are. You think you figured a way to pull one over on those you claim abused the rep system? You moron, you screwed it for everyone, you ruined it for those of us (the majority, BOTH SIDES) who used the rep system as it should be used. In your plan to punish those 'abuser' posters, did it ever, ever occur to you that disabling the abusers ability to use the rep feature would do the trick? You just had to ruin it for the rest of us? Wow, just wow. Now we all know that Jake and Stat are responsible for the pussification of this place.

If rep is meaningless, why do you want it back? You can PM anyone you want and tell them how much you loved their post, if that's what you miss. Your idea that is has been ruined seems to me that rep wasn't really meaningless to you.

Zoom-Boing and Ravi are their own strange beings, for sure.

because they can't out-debate them so they want a lazy-option for getting back at people who disagree w/them

thank god that idiot gunny is no longer the site administrater here.His childish behaviour drove many good quality posters away while they were here in the beginning years ago.If they knew he was gone,I bet they would still be here now.
Not exactly... because the board where he's posting at now, there's quite a few from this board that left when the creator of this board started another one.
where is idiot gunny posting now? i guarantee the ones that left to join him were immature idiots that were friends of his.:biggrin:

Did they leave or were they ushered out? That is the question!:rolleyes:

because they can't out-debate them so they want a lazy-option for getting back at people who disagree w/them

LOL ... Sorry if you happen to be someone who got trashed in neg rep ... I never gave a single neg rep and enjoyed the company.

thank god that idiot gunny is no longer the site administrater here.His childish behaviour drove many good quality posters away while they were here in the beginning years ago.If they knew he was gone,I bet they would still be here now.
Not exactly... because the board where he's posting at now, there's quite a few from this board that left when the creator of this board started another one.
where is idiot gunny posting now? i guarantee the ones that left to join him were immature idiots that were friends of his.:biggrin:
I believe it's against the rules for me to say.

LOL ... Sorry if you happen to be someone who got trashed in neg rep ... I never gave a single neg rep and enjoyed the company.

ummm..... I was doing just fine n00b even after asking Admin to take away 3K.

I could see why. You are one of my favorite posters ... Always have been. You sit right up there with rdean, Jakey, JoeB, Guno, and few more who have since been banned ... The shear entertainment value is priceless. Keep up the good work.

The way I see it, it's just as easy to tell people how much you hate them and their posts.....just start a thread, like this one. There is no need for the rep system when you can do it in a thread and everyone can see what you posted.

When we had the rep system, I never negged people except when they negged me, I negged them back. And when I first came here, I was told I was stupid to neg back those that had more rep than me, but I figured it was more stupid to just let those bullies continue to neg me when I could neg them back. They kept bragging about how I should do the math....in other words, they were taking so many more points from me than I could take away from them....but really, if they were to do the math themselves, taking 1 or 2 points away from them is better than taking 0 points. So, it wasn't so much about the nice pms that you could send with a rep, it was more about the points, to those bullies, anyway. And I never got a nice note with a neg.....it was always an insult and name-calling. I can still send a pm with this system if I want to, or I can just reply and tell them how much I appreciate their post. Not a biggie, if you ask me.

Oh, and about those that negged me.....well, as soon as I passed them up in points, they quit their negging.... coincidence? Hardly.

So? Send them a private message then . . .

Chris ... You are just missing the point and I don't know how familiar you are with the way the system worked. Here's an analogy to help you understand.

To go next door you can walk across the lawn ... Or you can get in your car and drive around the block. Both ways get you next door ... But one way is quicker, easier to facilitate and a lot more efficient.

Didn't realize having to make a couple of extra selections was such a big deal to some people. Whatever, miss your rep and continue to complain about it if it makes you feel better. :D

The way it could make a difference is in how it opened doors between people who generally disagreed enough with each other they wouldn't send a PM.

For instance, the way it used to be ... I could have just given you a positive rep and sent you a note that said "See how easy this works, have a lovely evening and sleep well" ... At the same time in one swoop.

Now ... Because you want to try not to understand ... You don't get the rep or the note.

:(

Oops! Too late, you already sent me this message by quoting my post. See how easy this works? :beer:

The way I see it, it's just as easy to tell people how much you hate them and their posts.....just start a thread, like this one. There is no need for the rep system when you can do it in a thread and everyone can see what you posted.

When we had the rep system, I never negged people except when they negged me, I negged them back. And when I first came here, I was told I was stupid to neg back those that had more rep than me, but I figured it was more stupid to just let those bullies continue to neg me when I could neg them back. They kept bragging about how I should do the math....in other words, they were taking so many more points from me than I could take away from them....but really, if they were to do the math themselves, taking 1 or 2 points away from them is better than taking 0 points. So, it wasn't so much about the nice pms that you could send with a rep, it was more about the points, to those bullies, anyway. And I never got a nice note with a neg.....it was always an insult and name-calling. I can still send a pm with this system if I want to, or I can just reply and tell them how much I appreciate their post. Not a biggie, if you ask me.

Oh, and about those that negged me.....well, as soon as I passed them up in points, they quit their negging.... coincidence? Hardly.

You actually negged people ... Even if it was for negging you ... LOL?

Or at a minimum the dreaded rex X.
do not listen to him,that system was childish and allowed many of the childish immature trolls here which many reside here at this site to clcik it on at a moments heartbeat.this format is far more mature.

^ 9/11 Rimjob is just upset that he got quickly exposed as the dumb piece of filthy shit that he is. The old "Reputation" system caused that troll-idiot massive butthurt. It's gone and the dishonest bitch is STILL whining about it.

:eusa_hand::fu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back