Bring back the rep system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll sign this petition! Those rep comments were nice ways to get to know someone, or politely tell them you disagreed with them. Come on CK, there has to be a way to meld the rep system in with this XenForo template?

Or at a minimum the dreaded rex X.
do not listen to him,that system was childish and allowed many of the childish immature trolls here which many reside here at this site to clcik it on at a moments heartbeat.this format is far more mature.

Interesting how we can only agree, thank, or tell the user their posts were informative. Yes, let's take away the right of mature posters to disagree maturely. Leave the trolls to their own devices.

• Banned
Bring back Rep Comments! I miss comments more than the points.

I agree that I miss the comments more than the rep itself. The top 7 posters were all moderates and that was growing steadily. Had it continued the negging would have ended up being nullified. However we never had the opportunity to find out.

What happened here was that the same people who were negging jumped on the red X as is it was a neg and started abusing it and that is why it was removed.

I agree that I miss the comments more than the rep itself. The top 7 posters were all moderates and that was growing steadily. Had it continued the negging would have ended up being nullified. However we never had the opportunity to find out.

What happened here was that the same people who were negging jumped on the red X as is it was a neg and started abusing it and that is why it was removed.
I only saw one person abuse the red X and she was a newcomer.

Yep, that Dana moron.

Yep, that Dana moron.
That was her. I forgot her name lol

It was way more than just one person but I am not going to name names.

people were red xing simply for disagreeing with a viewpoint, and disagreeing with viewpoints is the main driver of the site to begin with. stupid

You slept through a lot then.

people were red xing simply for disagreeing with a viewpoint, and disagreeing with viewpoints is the main driver of the site to begin with. stupid

So now instead of just Redexing they are forced to make another post to say why they disagree.

Not that all of them can make a coherent reason why they disagree.

You slept through a lot then.
I have not been a regular since the change. It doesn't work near as well on mobile devices. If I'm on the pc I'm working.

I would be interested to know who was abusing it tho. I threw out a few red x's. 90% of which went to rderp just cause I think he is a dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back