Bring back the rep system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice all the posters who left because they can no longer bully other posters?

We don't need rep....we got Trophy Points

I can take them down to my local pizza parlor and trade them in on a slice and a Dr Pepper

and who are all these posters you speak of?

me thinks you're making shit up again.

Or at a minimum the dreaded rex X.
do not listen to him,that system was childish and allowed many of the childish immature trolls here which many reside here at this site to clcik it on at a moments heartbeat.this format is far more mature.

No, the way it's set up now is dumb. You can't just 'disagree/dislike' with someone (especially the terminally stupid), you have to 'explain'. To have balance, the same standard should apply when you 'agree/like' something. But noooo, you can just click any one of the 'positive' buttons, no explanation necessary.

Thin skinned butthurt people whined about certain individuals who were abusing the system. Instead of taking away rep/disagree/red x from the abusers they took it away from everyone. THAT'S childish.

They should bring back a disagree/dislike button and the ability to 'rep comment' people. This board is dull compared to what it was ... the 'rep comment relationships' were an intragal part of the board.
No way its far better than it was before.see I never had problems with posters like you disagreeing with posts of mine because you could do it in a mature adult way.YOU didnt engage in name calling like that childish troll strolling bones did.since they wont ban trolls like him,then it needs to stay the way it is.

Interesting how we can only agree, thank, or tell the user their posts were informative.
Yup... just like the progs are doing on schools today... "WE'RE ALL WINNERS, THERE ARE NO LOSERS."

Told you this board has a liberal slant... no doubt owned and ruled over by leftists.

I can take them down to my local pizza parlor and trade them in on a slice and a Dr Pepper

Your buddy Warrior

Or at a minimum the dreaded rex X.
do not listen to him,that system was childish and allowed many of the childish immature trolls here which many reside here at this site to clcik it on at a moments heartbeat.this format is far more mature.

No, the way it's set up now is dumb. You can't just 'disagree/dislike' with someone (especially the terminally stupid), you have to 'explain'. To have balance, the same standard should apply when you 'agree/like' something. But noooo, you can just click any one of the 'positive' buttons, no explanation necessary.

Thin skinned butthurt people whined about certain individuals who were abusing the system. Instead of taking away rep/disagree/red x from the abusers they took it away from everyone. THAT'S childish.

They should bring back a disagree/dislike button and the ability to 'rep comment' people. This board is dull compared to what it was ... the 'rep comment relationships' were an intragal part of the board.
No way its far better than it was before.see I never had problems with posters like you disagreeing with posts of mine because you could do it in a mature adult way.YOU didnt engage in name calling like that childish troll strolling bones did.since they wont ban trolls like him,then it needs to stay the way it is.
Strolling Bones was a SHE, and an admitted WITCH at that.

Your buddy Warrior

i didn't realize we were buddies. and only one person and you know he left because of the rep? prove it.

dude you dont know rightwinger very well do you?lol. anything that proves him wrong,he evades those facts.getting him to open up his mouth and not tell a lie is like expecting Bill '"I never had sex with this woman" clinton telling you the truth if you asked him if he stole any money from you.same result.:biggrin:

you crack me up jake, no self awareness.....

You are lying, because you can't prove it. You and Ernie S. were part of a several years' assault by the extreme far righities against all you did not approve. Stats figured away for the rest of us to punish you guys and take away your collective power. The sane side of the Board beat down the crazy far right reactionaries. You have been whining ever since.

You and Stat came up with a way to punish some posters .... and you call others childish? You whine about being neg repped to the mods .. and you have the nerve to call others whiners? "Take away your collective power"? WHAT POWER??? Rep is meaningless, REMEMBER?? What childish assholes you both are. You think you figured a way to pull one over on those you claim abused the rep system? You moron, you screwed it for everyone, you ruined it for those of us (the majority, BOTH SIDES) who used the rep system as it should be used. In your plan to punish those 'abuser' posters, did it ever, ever occur to you that disabling the abusers ability to use the rep feature would do the trick? You just had to ruin it for the rest of us? Wow, just wow. Now we all know that Jake and Stat are responsible for the pussification of this place.

thats why the rep system needs to stay the way it is.if this place wont ban childish assholes like jake,yurt,strolling bones,crusader frank and ernie,then its best it stays the way it is.

too many childish assholes like them just want to go around neg repping people all the time when they are countered with facts they cant refute and again,there are far too many in great numbers like them that outnumber the mature ones so this is the best way for it to be.

that was why terrel wisely left this place because there way too many trolls like them allowed to roam the boards.you disagreed with many things terral said as well did I but you were always civilized about in your disagreements with him so I had no problems with posters liek you telling him he didnt know what he was talking about.If the majority were like you,he would have stayed but too many of them are like jake,strolling bones,ernie,crusader frank, rightwinger,and yurt.

again,if this site wont ban assholes like them,then its best to keep it like it is.it was long overdue that they got rid of it,should have happend years ago.thank god that idiot gunny is no longer the site administrater here.His childish behaviour drove many good quality posters away while they were here in the beginning years ago.If they knew he was gone,I bet they would still be here now.

Last edited:

Your buddy Warrior

i didn't realize we were buddies. and only one person and you know he left because of the rep? prove it.

:banghead:

Your buddy Warrior

jakin again i see.....

Oh, Derideo and Carla know exactly what I'm talking about. I can pull posts from both and show them how 'civil' they have been with others whilst debating.

Please do exactly that.

Let's see what you have to back up your allegations.

Been almost 24 hours now and not a peep out of TemplarKormac on what he claims to have on myself and Carla_Danger.

I noticed that too...
impatient.gif

So? Send them a private message then . . .

Chris ... You are just missing the point and I don't know how familiar you are with the way the system worked. Here's an analogy to help you understand.

To go next door you can walk across the lawn ... Or you can get in your car and drive around the block. Both ways get you next door ... But one way is quicker, easier to facilitate and a lot more efficient.

Your buddy Warrior

jakin again i see.....
Yurts gotta yurt

thank god that idiot gunny is no longer the site administrater here.His childish behaviour drove many good quality posters away while they were here in the beginning years ago.If they knew he was gone,I bet they would still be here now.
Not exactly... because the board where he's posting at now, there's quite a few from this board that left when the creator of this board started another one.

Your buddy Warrior

jakin again i see.....
Yurts gotta yurt

yep and you are jakin as usual.....at least yurt is cool and not dishonest

thank god that idiot gunny is no longer the site administrater here.His childish behaviour drove many good quality posters away while they were here in the beginning years ago.If they knew he was gone,I bet they would still be here now.
Not exactly... because the board where he's posting at now, there's quite a few from this board that left when the creator of this board started another one.
where is idiot gunny posting now? i guarantee the ones that left to join him were immature idiots that were friends of his.:biggrin:

Because rep comments were private

Nope, rep comments were not private. Only responses to rep comments were private.

The thing I miss the most about reps and comments ... Is the ability to get to know people outside of their political stance.

When someone of a particular political persuasion (or no descernible persuasion) posted something good ... You could quickly add a note to a positive rep. It bettered your chance to step outside of the normal grind and trade a few ideas with someone you wouldn't necessarily send a PM to.

I wouldn't know Pogo likes cashews if it hadn't been for the rep system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back