Brietbart: "We outnumber them and we have the guns"

Breitbart says he is not joking right on the tape.

he also says the Military is behind him.

He is suggesting a Military tea party coup
Maybe next time the left chooses to foist community rule on a free people by a citizen of another country, you'll have to figure out how to get all the cheatin' Demmie precinct chairmen who skewed the vote off death row. No, we won't pay for it on the public dime, either. Can't pay? Aw, too bad, so sad. :boohoo: :eusa_whistle:

By Matt Gertz

On yesterday's broadcast of the NRA-sponsored Cam & Company, NRA board member and Washington Times columnist Ted Nugent referred to federal law enforcement agents as "jack-booted thugs," and described President Obama as "communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-trained" and a "church-goer to the hate-America church."

More: Nugent Invokes "Jack-Booted Thugs," "Communist-Trained" Obama On NRA Radio | Media Matters for America

Nugent is another racist who likes to fuel hatred. Gee, Ted, tell us again how you avoided the Vietnam draft:

By Jane Ponder

Nugent stopped all forms of personal hygiene for a month and showed up for his draft board physical in pants caked with his own urine and feces, winning a deferment.

More: Ted Nugent Befouled Himself to Avoid Vietnam Draft

LOL, media matters...NUFF SAID.

And wtf does Nugent's military record have anything to do with anything?

gawd you people are slimes.

Last edited:
Breitbart may think it's fun to incite civil war, but I seriously doubt that POS would be willing to take the first bullet.

His entire point was that it is YOUR side, not ours, threatening to incite something you haven't the wherewithal to finish. One more time-the Left is not going to carry its point by threatening this country and the rest of us with violence. You DO NOT have the numbers, the weapons, the experience, or the intestinal fortitude to fight a civil war, much less win it. You probably DO have the capacity to START one, however. I don't know whether he is willing to take a bullet in defense of this nation or not; but I am, if necessary. Are YOU?

His entire point was that it is YOUR side, not ours, threatening to incite something you haven't the wherewithal to finish. One more time-the Left is not going to carry its point by threatening this country and the rest of us with violence. You DO NOT have the numbers, the weapons, the experience, or the intestinal fortitude to fight a civil war, much less win it. You probably DO have the capacity to START one, however. I don't know whether he is willing to take a bullet in defense of this nation or not; but I am, if necessary. Are YOU?

Jimmy Hoffa, Jr. was talking about ballots - not bullets. Whereas...

e68ac439f2f01fff1dd2ea487f352b2c.jpg

Jimmy Hoffa, Jr. was talking about ballots - not bullets. Whereas...

e68ac439f2f01fff1dd2ea487f352b2c.jpg

I note that you did not answer my question.

I don't know whether he is willing to take a bullet in defense of this nation or not; but I am, if necessary. Are YOU?

Defense of whose nation? Native Americans have taken many bullets since the Great White Plague arrived.

Last edited:
“They can only win a rhetorical or propaganda war. We outnumber them and we have the guns.”

(Audience laughs)

“I’m not kidding.”

Little Green Footballs - Video: Andrew Breitbart Fantasizes About Killing Liberals

If Breitbart isn't kidding - he most certainly belongs behind bars!

The government school system has failed.

After 12 years at a government indoctrination center those folks should be gladly supporting the welfare/warfare state bureaucrats, they should be saying "Yassa massa" a lot as well as steppin' and fetchin'.

“They can only win a rhetorical or propaganda war. We outnumber them and we have the guns.”

(Audience laughs)

“I’m not kidding.”

Little Green Footballs - Video: Andrew Breitbart Fantasizes About Killing Liberals

If Breitbart isn't kidding - he most certainly belongs behind bars!

The government school system has failed.

After 12 years at a government indoctrination center those folks should be gladly supporting the welfare/warfare state bureaucrats, they should be saying "Yassa massa" a lot as well as steppin' and fetchin'.

talk about a hot steaming load

Forum List

Back