Brietbart: "We outnumber them and we have the guns"

Que c'est bien ca.....

Breitbart is a total bought off a-hole.....

Your french is so garbled. You are from Haiti aren't you? It's this bastard en francais.

Now I get why you can't make sense when you post. I can speak Quebecois, Francais and many dialects.

Now I get it with you though. Hehehehehe.

Edit to add for all other posters and this is important to remember not everyone's first language is english.

French comes in many forms. Quebec or from Nova Scotia or to my darlings where I live the Metis who are just the best, french as a language takes many shapes.

Last edited:
is this person serious? a war between liberals and conservatives? does he realize they are sometimes both contained within the same household?

I really liked Breitbart. I can understand his frustration and anger. The public sector unions need to go away, their leaders need to be taken out back and put up against the wall.

Has he released a video game encouraging people to shoot the opposition? No? Ok. Let me know when he does and I'll get outraged.

Well of course we all should just sit back while Union thug bosses call us Sons of a bitches and threaten us with a war..

But of course it Breitbart who is the CRAZY one...:lol::lol::lol:

is this person serious? a war between liberals and conservatives? does he realize they are sometimes both contained within the same household?
brother against brother .....it's happened once !! and what Brietbart said is the truth !! so you people better not show your asses when you lose in 2012 !!

Look how old he is and the old people in his audience. Where did all these old crazy white people come from in the Republican party?
I'm still wondering....why is there such a heavy-duty need, for the pride o' being ignorant White-trash.....combined-with the mentality/maturity-level of a spoiled-child (i.e. if they can't have things their way....all-the-TIME....they're gonna be nothing-but-trouble!!)???

:eusa_eh:

The best I can figure is....it's pretty-much the same as the whole celebrity-culture trip....where some people figure, if they've made it to T.V. (or, even YouTube, presently), their Life....all-of-a-sudden....has VALUE!!!!

The big DIFFERENCE, between the two, is....those celebrity-culture driven folks are (actually) putting EFFORT into their pursuit (as minimal as it might seem, to others), where.....the ignorant White-trash trippers want to be recognized/rewarded for being BORN White.....as if that's some kind o' fuckin'-accomplishment, on it's OWN (i.e. no actual WORK, involved)!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cwOqKfEYTg]God bless America? and Fuck Pride *RIP George Carlin* - YouTube[/ame]

The idea that some people need to enhance their IGNORANCE....thru VIOLENCE....has a long-history, in this Country.....

kkk2.jpg

....and, it's a major-embarrassment for those of us, in the balance (of the White-population). That's not to excuse ignorant-Blacks (who can be every-bit as lazy as ignorant-Whites, where actual-WORK is required to improve a person's Life).....and, you can see them fucking with each-OTHER, ALL-THE-TIME....just ACHING to start trouble!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHd6m_cirrU]Easy Rider on Freedom - YouTube[/ame]

Granted....both groups are doing-so.....out of FRUSTRATION....but, they've ALSO gotta be called-on-it....for making the REST of our Lives more-difficult than they NEED-to-be!!!!! :mad:

"If we can not wake you
Then we'll have to shake you
Though some say you'll only understand a gun
Got to prove them wrong
Or you will lose the battle
Don't you know we'll start a war
Which will be won by none

Yesterday's glory won't help us today
You wanna retire?
Get out of the way."

MOVE OVER

Last edited by a moderator: