Brietbart: "We outnumber them and we have the guns"

why do people think liberals dont have guns?

No one ever said you didnt have guns, just not many or the intelligence to use them properly.

I have seen many uncomfortable at just the thought of one being present.

Seems the left is upset members of the right have acted in kind.

Tissue?

poor insane rightwingnut... still whining about his negs.

maybe he should learn to take them like a man.

oh wait... he can't,....

chairman_meow.png

The other coward ravi just chimed in, another too frightened to debate in open forum.

why do people think liberals dont have guns?

No one ever said you didnt have guns, just not many or the intelligence to use them properly.

I have seen many uncomfortable at just the thought of one being present.

Seems the left is upset members of the right have acted in kind.

Tissue?

poor insane rightwingnut... still whining about his negs.

maybe he should learn to take them like a man.

oh wait... he can't,....

chairman_meow.png

Just highlighting the pettiness of posters afraid to debate in open forum, youre not much better.

The other coward ravi just chimed in, another too frightened to debate in open forum.

what amazes me is you continue to cling to this allusion that you debate.....you havent brought a fact to this table yet mind you....but you just keep going on about debating

Libruls r teh stooped isn't a debate point?

why is it always the lowest of the low, most braindead of the braindead rightwingnut freaks who stamp their feet and demand attention and cry when they get negged?

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Breitbart has much more than stomping in mind. I wonder what that idiot would do if neighbors starting killing neighbors? Would it shock him into reality - or is that what he really wants - A CIVIL WAR?

Personally, I don't think old white tea partiers are up to a civil war, and I certainly don't think our military will do their dirty work for them. So all they have left is mouth...

Isn't it the unions and the Left that have been talking that crap? Isn't it YOUR side the threats and acts of violence are coming from?
You should have gotten a little-more engaged, in politics, before the Black-dude was elected.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL39we_Yijw]Special Comment - McCain Incites "Kill Him" Again - YouTube[/ame]​

Middle aged white man chickenhawks calling for civil wars are not really much of a threat.

Well, possibly to their wives and children, of course.

Gun queer right winging asshats do a sorry history of killing themselves and their loved ones.

Forum List

Back