Brietbart: "We outnumber them and we have the guns"

Look how old he is and the old people in his audience. Where did all these old crazy white people come from in the Republican party?

Is this what "Breitbart" has in mind?

As for "outnumbering," he'd better make it quick - demographers project that visible minorities (Latinos, Blacks, Orientals) will constitute 51% of the American population by 2050!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbnEy_U9pYk&feature=related]More video of Rand Paul Thugs Stomping Democratic Woman - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Breitbart has much more than stomping in mind. I wonder what that idiot would do if neighbors starting killing neighbors? Would it shock him into reality - or is that what he really wants - A CIVIL WAR?

Personally, I don't think old white tea partiers are up to a civil war, and I certainly don't think our military will do their dirty work for them. So all they have left is mouth...

Look how old he is and the old people in his audience. Where did all these old crazy white people come from in the Republican party?
Those are the old white people who made America great, back before America became a third world country.

Breitbart has much more than stomping in mind. I wonder what that idiot would do if neighbors starting killing neighbors? Would it shock him into reality - or is that what he really wants - A CIVIL WAR?

Personally, I don't think old white tea partiers are up to a civil war, and I certainly don't think our military will do their dirty work for them. So all they have left is mouth...

Do you even know what a hawken is?

Those are the old white people who made America great, back before America became a third world country.

They don't even have a clue what we are darlin.

I live on the edge of heaven. Look up Sundown. Punks like these idiots would run down a road screaming that they didn't have enough "off" and the skeeters were hurting them.

These piss ants couldn't know how to cook a meal if it didn't involve a microwave.

Bullshit artists true and true.

Start a class war and this is valid dialogue..

What if the Tea Party went to Katy Couric's house and scared her kids to death?

Yup -- the tactics of the class war and the thuggery that we HAVE SEEN are subject to pushback.
Idiots on both sides are inflammatory. Unfortunately, we have the leadership of this country egging it on. And I use "leadership" only in the satirical sense.. Of course..

Carry on with your tsk, tsking now.. I'll just sit back and wait for YOUR class war to arrive..

Last edited:
Do you even know what a hawken is?

Yeah, I got a couple in .50 cal. What's your point?

Oh, are we going to fight Breitbart's civil war with single-shot muzzleloaders?

lol I pull my pants up and I can shoot from any level oh and do bow as well and I'm a girl.

Civil war? I don't understand shit like that. Not at all. But if people want to bring it to me...then I can rock.

Is that the point we are getting to now?

Last edited:
Granny.jpg

tiny, you don't know doodley squat.

Start a class war and this is valid dialogue..

What if the Tea Party went to Katy Couric's house and scared her kids to death?
Yup -- the tactics of the class war and the thuggery that we HAVE SEEN are subject to pushback.
Idiots on both sides are inflammatory. Unfortunately, we have the leadership of this country egging it on. And I use "leadership" only in the satirical sense.. Of course..

Carry on with your tsk, tsking now.. I'll just sit back and wait for YOUR class war to arrive..
To the wicked, everything serves as pretext.
Voltaire

Forum List

Back