Bribery is a loser

Biden fired no one. Biden BLACK MAILED the Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating his son, who was the mule in a kickback scheme where Biden embezzled over $3 million in US Foreign aid.

Still lying about that?

There was no investigation of Biden's son.

Let me repeat that

There was no embezzlement

You are lying

Fucking liar.

Evidence shows Ukraine began probe of Hunter Biden-linked firm months before Trump phone call
Did Biden Save This Ukraine Firm Responsible for $1.8B in Missing Aid? His Son is on the Board...
Joe Biden's 2020 Ukrainian nightmare: A closed probe is revived

From John Solomon? Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME?
Solomon is a conspiracy creator that Trump adore and believed. He threw those conspiracy crap to a wall and he knew stupid fuck idiots like you will believe it.

Biden was bragging about helping remove a CORRUPT prosecutor

Let me repeat that for you

Fucking liar.

"So I told em' I got a BILLION dollars, but you ain't gitin it. You gotta pony up, kick some of it back. You have SIX HOURS to show how you gunna kick back to me. An son of a bitch, they started paying my son $83,000 a month." - I'm Quid Pro Joe Biden, and I approve of this message.

How the hell can you lie like this? A typical Trump supporter.

Hunter joined Burisma 2014 paid $50,000 not $83,000.

Biden fired Shokin 2016.

You must not have gotten the "memo", Faun...your impeachment has moved on from "collusion" to "quid pro quo"!
An impeachment that's now supposed to be about Trump targeting a political rival? In order for anyone to buy THAT narrative...they need to buy that Hunter Biden got those two board positions because of his qualifications and not because his dad was the Vice President!

Why should you care about Hunter Biden? Because what he and his father did is a perfect example of influence peddling in government.

If we use your fantasy using the same comparison.

We should start investigating why Jared Kushner is running around as diplomat with ZERO or no experience.

Now Jared is now in charge of building the trump wall. So.......... What is Jared experience in building a wall?

Care to give me an example of Jared Kushner screwing up? You know...like being a drug addict?

Everything that he's done for the Trump Administration he's done well. He's not riding on Trump's coattails like Hunter Biden has been doing for decades!

Pay attention..... We are talking about qualifications how and why Kushner got the jobs. So what are his qualifications in getting those jobs without his father in-law?

Care to give to give Hunter Biden screwing up?

Care to post something that resembles a coherent thought? Duh?

We are talking about qualifications Dude.
So you don’t have anything about Hunter. You are just lying.

You want me to talk about Hunter Biden's qualifications? You're right...I don't have anything about Hunter! I don't have a single thing that qualifies him for a seat on the board of an energy company in the Ukraine! I can't tell you any kind of experience that he has in the energy sector! I can't tell you of any experience he has with the Ukraine!

The ONLY reason I can think of that Hunter Biden would have been paid all that money is that his father was the Vice President of the United States and had the power to do things like demand someone be fired in six hours or he would be withholding a billion dollars in aid!

Did you want to tell me about some of Hunter's "qualifications" that I may have missed, Charwin?

Why the fuck should I care about Hunter Biden, lying con tool?

In a thread about Trump's impeachment, no less.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You must not have gotten the "memo", Faun...your impeachment has moved on from "collusion" to "quid pro quo"!
An impeachment that's now supposed to be about Trump targeting a political rival? In order for anyone to buy THAT narrative...they need to buy that Hunter Biden got those two board positions because of his qualifications and not because his dad was the Vice President!

Why should you care about Hunter Biden? Because what he and his father did is a perfect example of influence peddling in government.

We should start investigating why Jared Kushner is running around as diplomat with ZERO or no experience.

Now Jared is now in charge of building the trump wall. So.......... What is Jared experience in building a wall?

Care to give me an example of Jared Kushner screwing up? You know...like being a drug addict?

Everything that he's done for the Trump Administration he's done well. He's not riding on Trump's coattails like Hunter Biden has been doing for decades!

Pay attention..... We are talking about qualifications how and why Kushner got the jobs. So what are his qualifications in getting those jobs without his father in-law?

He just made Jared in charge of Trade War with China after almost 2 years of negotiations.

So tell me what is this son in-law qualifications of trades and building walls?

Sad part from morons like you and others attacking Hunter addiction when he was in early 20s now at 49yo is way too low to counter act impeachment.

Then question his qualifications when you have this inept president assigning unqualified people all over including his son in-law.

You want me to talk about Hunter Biden's qualifications? You're right...I don't have anything about Hunter! I don't have a single thing that qualifies him for a seat on the board of an energy company in the Ukraine! I can't tell you any kind of experience that he has in the energy sector! I can't tell you of any experience he has with the Ukraine!

The ONLY reason I can think of that Hunter Biden would have been paid all that money is that his father was the Vice President of the United States and had the power to do things like demand someone be fired in six hours or he would be withholding a billion dollars in aid!

Did you want to tell me about some of Hunter's "qualifications" that I may have missed, Charwin?

You are right. You don’t have a diddly squat about Hunter except you are lying.
Qualifications? Hunter was a board members of several prestigious companies including Amtrak before joining Burisma in 2014.

What part of that don’t you understand?

Your billions dollars bullshit took place 2016.

Hunter joined Burisma 2014.

What part of the stupidity don’t you understand?

He just made Jared in charge of Trade War with China after almost 2 years of negotiations.

Sad part from morons like you and others attacking Hunter addiction when he was in early 20s now at 49yo is way too low to counter act impeachment.

Then question his qualifications when you have this inept president assigning unqualified people all over including his son in-law.
Jared Kushner has been making million dollar deals since he was a college student attending Harvard, Charwin! He's not some loser who impregnates strippers and get's canned from the Navy for a failed drug test, like Hunter Biden! Kushner's been given things to do by Trump because he gets the job done!

Qualifications? Hunter was a board members of several prestigious companies including Amtrak before joining Burisma in 2014.

All you've shown by pointing out that Hunter Biden was also a board member of several other companies, including Amtrak is that he has a long history of cashing in on his family name, Charwin!

When was Joe Biden put in charge of handling things in the Ukraine by the Obama Administration, Charwin?

Jared Kushner has been making million dollar deals since he was a college student attending Harvard, Charwin! He's not some loser who impregnates strippers and get's canned from the Navy for a failed drug test, like Hunter Biden! Kushner's been given things to do by Trump because he gets the job done!

Hunter was a board members of several prestigious companies before joining Burisma 2014. A lawyer from Yale. What made you think he doesn’t get the job done?

Very wrong. BULLFUCKING shit. Jared was given the job by his father in law unqualified. Running over the qualified economic advisers and department of homeland security. Fighting lawsuits filed by private land owners.
Do you know why? Because he can dictate him to break the law. This is another crisis in the making.

When was Joe Biden put in charge of handling things in the Ukraine by the Obama Administration, Charwin?

What difference does it make? What are you trying to imply?
Do you want me to tell you when Joe became a VP?

All you've shown by pointing out that Hunter Biden was also a board member of several other companies, including Amtrak is that he has a long history of cashing in on his family name, Charwin!

So what? SO WHAT?
Did he pocketed and steal money? Did he committed fraud and embezzlement?

Like Trump paid $25 millions of Trump university. And $2 millions of Trump foundation because of corruptions.

Thew family name?

You're kidding right?

Both Trump and Kushner "cashed in on the family name"

Moron

Jared came from a rich family. His father Charles went to jail in federal prison because of tax evasion, witness tampering etc etc etc etc...... Talking about corrupted families.

Did Joe and Hunter been charge of any wrong doings?

I don’t see any record that Jared making millions when he was in college. Do you care to share where you got your information?

[
Dude I already proved that you are a liar.

:lmao:

Fucking liar.

Yes. Trump is a scum traitor piece of shit like you.

No one was investigating Hunter Biden. Except liars like you a planting it. If there are proved it. Show me where Biden embezzled $3 millions.

Fucking liar.

Biden fired a well known corrupted prosecutor general of Ukraine name Shokin. That’s a fact.

We have plenty of evidence that this scum president committed impeachable bribery and extortion.

Biden can't fire Ukrainian officials, you drooling retard. Biden BLACKMAILED the Ukrainian government by withholding foreign aid - what you FALSELY accused Trump of. You're such a lying fuck of a hypocrite.

{
In the last days of the Obama administration, Vice President Joe Biden took a "swan song" trip to Ukraine, a notoriously corrupt country where he had been the administration's "point person." On the eve of this trip, the country announced it would end a criminal investigation into a company connected to the loss of $1.8 billion in aid funding — a company whose board of directors included Biden's son Hunter.

The Biden family's dealings with this Ukrainian company involved getting one of the country's most notorious mob bankers, Ihor Kolomoisky, off the U.S. government visa ban list. Under Biden's leadership, $3 billion in aid went to Ukraine, and his son's company was implicated in the disappearance of $1.8 billion of that money.

Peter Schweizer reveals the former vice president's role in his new book "Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends." The scandal drops with Biden reportedly mulling a 2020 presidential run.

Secretary of State John Kerry announced the U.S. support for Ukraine's nationalist government in March 2014, a month after a mass uprising pushed pro-Russian President Viktor Yanukovych out of office and inspired a corresponding pro-Russian uprising in the east. Biden became the Obama administration's "point person" for the country.}

Did Biden Save This Ukraine Firm Responsible for $1.8B in Missing Aid? His Son is on the Board...

Let me repeat that for you

Fucking liar.

"So I told em' I got a BILLION dollars, but you ain't gitin it. You gotta pony up, kick some of it back. You have SIX HOURS to show how you gunna kick back to me. An son of a bitch, they started paying my son $83,000 a month." - I'm Quid Pro Joe Biden, and I approve of this message.

How the hell can you lie like this? A typical Trump supporter.

Hunter joined Burisma 2014 paid $50,000 not $83,000.

Biden fired Shokin 2016.

Fucking liar. Hunter was bribed $83,000 per month as a kickback for Quid Pro Joe.

Biden fired no one. Biden BLACK MAILED the Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating his son, who was the mule in a kickback scheme where Biden embezzled over $3 million in US Foreign aid.

Still lying about that?

Let me repeat that

There was no embezzlement

You are lying

Fucking liar.

Evidence shows Ukraine began probe of Hunter Biden-linked firm months before Trump phone call
Joe Biden's 2020 Ukrainian nightmare: A closed probe is revived

From John Solomon? Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME?
Solomon is a conspiracy creator that Trump adore and believed. He threw those conspiracy crap to a wall and he knew stupid fuck idiots like you will believe it.

Solomon is an actual Journalist. You fucking retard, go back to Madcow and Don Lemon.

Hunter was a board members of several prestigious companies before joining Burisma 2014. A lawyer from Yale. What made you think he doesn’t get the job done?

Very wrong. BULLFUCKING shit. Jared was given the job by his father in law unqualified. Running over the qualified economic advisers and department of homeland security. Fighting lawsuits filed by private land owners.
Do you know why? Because he can dictate him to break the law. This is another crisis in the making.

What makes me think he doesn't get the job done? Ah...the whole substance abuse thing? It's hard to get the job done when you're getting shit canned because you failed your drug test...just saying...

What difference does it make? What are you trying to imply?
Do you want me to tell you when Joe became a VP?

What am I "implying"? I'm implying that Hunter Biden was only given that job on the board of Burisma because the folks running it thought it would give them a leg up with the Vice President of the United States! Why else would you put someone on the board of a Ukrainian natural gas company that has no experience in the natural gas industry, nor any experience with the Ukraine? I mean...come on, Charwin! You can't be THAT naïve that you think Hunter Biden got that job for any other reason than who his dad is!

Jared came from a rich family. His father Charles went to jail in federal prison because of tax evasion, witness tampering etc etc etc etc...... Talking about corrupted families.

Did Joe and Hunter been charge of any wrong doings?

I don’t see any record that Jared making millions when he was in college. Do you care to share where you got your information?

For god's sake, Charwin! It's even on Wikipedia! Are you too clueless to do a simple search?

Forum List

Back