Bribery is a loser

By definition of corruption YES son Trump demonstrates corruption and ineptness. You can cry and roll all over the ground but it is corruption.

Biden has not committed any wrongdoing. That’s a fact jack....

Again, will one of you Communists explain HOW seeking to have Ukraine cooperate with out AG in investigating clear corruption by Joe Biden is forbidden? I get that democrats are above the law and all that shit, still on what basis is it impeachable to investigate the open and obvious corruption of Biden? Is he the Communist party nominee? If not, your lie about interfering in the election is out. OH and BTW, Donald TRUMP is the nominee of the Americans, so HOW IS WHAT YOU STALINISTS ARE DOING NOT INFLUENCING THE ELECTION?

It's like you fucking traitors are characters out of Alice in Wonderland.

If there’s anything about TRAITORS..... It’s Trump.

1. I’ve said these several times and so the others...... Asking a favor from a foreign leader to dig dirt against his political rival Biden is a good example of a corrupted president. At the same time holding military aids ...... that is called bribery or extortion. Since when that is acceptable?

Biden fired a well known corrupted prosecutor general prosecutor in Ukraine. Why is that not acceptable?

You have zero none evidence that the Biden committed any wrongdoing. Except coming from Trump and Guilliani.

No Eddie is not lying.
If this inept president wants to do that why not in a confidential manner?
These are the most inept people I’ve ever seen.

Asking a favor to a foreign leader to investigate his political rival is a sign of corruption in itself.

You have no proof that the Biden did anything wrong. That was all planted by corrupted Ukrainian that was eliminated from corruptions. That is being used by Guilliani.

No stupid, it is not. We have a treaty to JOINTLY fight corruption (that means fight Joe Biden) and aren't you Communist traitors impeaching a political rival specifically to influence the election, as John Lewis stated? How is that NOT corruption?

Investigating corruption by democrats is not actually a crime, though you think it is.
But investigating a pos with a huge record of bad behavoir ,,a republican, AH, isn't a good thing?

You've spent 3 years investigating and come up with nothing, now you want to impeach him because Joe Biden is corrupt.

Yeah, you're fucking traitorous pigs. :dunno:

Bribery and Extortion = Impeachment

Great, if they existed.

I mean, extortion does, by Joe Biden.

Bribery? Are you fucking loony?

Evidence are right on your face about bribery and extortion committed by Trump.

Explain how Biden committed extortion.

Biden?

You mean when he got the corrupt prosecutor removed?

A move supported by virtually every organization and nation not named Russia?

When Quid Pro Joe got the prosecutor investigating the kickback scheme his son was the mule for? Yeah, corruption is sacred, no one can EVER investigate. democrats depend on embezzlement and kickbacks, woe to he who gets between the dims and their graft.

Do you have any proof to support your bullshit or traitorships?

This is the problem when Trump supporters like you post lies after lies.

Notice how neither Faun nor Eddie want to take a stab at explaining why Hunter Biden resigned his positions on both of the boards if it was all on the up and up?

It's obvious what took place and why...but they'll continue to deny...deny...deny...
Why the fuck should I care about Hunter Biden, lying con tool?

In a thread about Trump's impeachment, no less.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You must not have gotten the "memo", Faun...your impeachment has moved on from "collusion" to "quid pro quo"!
An impeachment that's now supposed to be about Trump targeting a political rival? In order for anyone to buy THAT narrative...they need to buy that Hunter Biden got those two board positions because of his qualifications and not because his dad was the Vice President!

Why should you care about Hunter Biden? Because what he and his father did is a perfect example of influence peddling in government.

If we use your fantasy using the same comparison.

We should start investigating why Jared Kushner is running around as diplomat with ZERO or no experience.

Now Jared is now in charge of building the trump wall. So.......... What is Jared experience in building a wall?

Care to give me an example of Jared Kushner screwing up? You know...like being a drug addict?

Everything that he's done for the Trump Administration he's done well. He's not riding on Trump's coattails like Hunter Biden has been doing for decades!

Pay attention..... We are talking about qualifications how and why Kushner got the jobs. So what are his qualifications in getting those jobs without his father in-law?

Care to give to give Hunter Biden screwing up?

Biden?

You mean when he got the corrupt prosecutor removed?

A move supported by virtually every organization and nation not named Russia?

And HOW did he get the prosecutor removed? By threatening to withhold a billion dollars in US aid if it wasn't done in six hours? I thought that's what you on the left were so OUTRAGED over Trump's doing?

You are just unbelievable and full of cow dung.....

You are talking about Shokin fired by Biden. The whole country of Ukraine knows this corrupted prosecutor general Shokin. Why is that bad?

You are a very good example of corrupt Americans like Trump.

Notice how neither Faun nor Eddie want to take a stab at explaining why Hunter Biden resigned his positions on both of the boards if it was all on the up and up?

It's obvious what took place and why...but they'll continue to deny...deny...deny...

icon_rolleyes.gif

You must not have gotten the "memo", Faun...your impeachment has moved on from "collusion" to "quid pro quo"!
An impeachment that's now supposed to be about Trump targeting a political rival? In order for anyone to buy THAT narrative...they need to buy that Hunter Biden got those two board positions because of his qualifications and not because his dad was the Vice President!

Why should you care about Hunter Biden? Because what he and his father did is a perfect example of influence peddling in government.

We should start investigating why Jared Kushner is running around as diplomat with ZERO or no experience.

Now Jared is now in charge of building the trump wall. So.......... What is Jared experience in building a wall?

Care to give me an example of Jared Kushner screwing up? You know...like being a drug addict?

Everything that he's done for the Trump Administration he's done well. He's not riding on Trump's coattails like Hunter Biden has been doing for decades!

Read post number #1112 about Jared Kushner.

icon_rolleyes.gif

He sure is experienced in getting loans from Arab countr

icon_rolleyes.gif

Speaking of bribery
Kushner 'tried and failed to get a $500m loan from Qatar before pushing Trump to take hard line against country'
The failed business deal has reignited concerns about Trump family conflicts of interest

Jared almost started a war in trying to strong arm Qatar into lending him that half billion.

He ended up getting the money and at the last minute didn't go bankrupt

icon_rolleyes.gif

Pay attention..... We are talking about qualifications how and why Kushner got the jobs. So what are his qualifications in getting those jobs without his father in-law?

Care to post something that resembles a coherent thought? Duh?

Fucking retard.

1. I’ve said these several times and so the others...... Asking a favor from a foreign leader to dig dirt against his political rival Biden is a good example of a corrupted president. At the same time holding military aids ...... that is called bribery or extortion. Since when that is acceptable?

Isn't that EXACTLY what Adam Schitt did when he asked Zalinsky to testify against Trump? You fucking hypocrite. All you Communist scum have done since 2017 is dig dirt on your political rival, including asking foreign leaders to fabricate dirt. Zalinsky to his credit refused to lie for you vile scum.

Biden fired a well known corrupted prosecutor general prosecutor in Ukraine. Why is that not acceptable?

Biden fired no one. Biden BLACK MAILED the Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating his son, who was the mule in a kickback scheme where Biden embezzled over $3 million in US Foreign aid.

You have zero none evidence that the Biden committed any wrongdoing. Except coming from Trump and Guilliani.

You have zero evidence that Trump committed any wrongdoing, yet you continue with your slander and libel.

Last edited:

I can't see what is engraved on your colon wall.

Bribery and extortion by TRUMP?

You're a fucking loon. You make shit up with no care of veracity. Are you Adam the lying Schitt?

As for Biden and his extortion, let's let the corrupt fuck tell you himself.

Biden fired no one. Biden BLACK MAILED the Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating his son, who was the mule in a kickback scheme where Biden embezzled over $3 million in US Foreign aid.

Still lying about that?

There was no investigation of Biden's son.

Let me repeat that

There was no embezzlement

You are lying

Biden was bragging about helping remove a CORRUPT prosecutor

Let me repeat that for you

Still lying about that?

Let me repeat that

You are lying

Fucking liar.

Evidence shows Ukraine began probe of Hunter Biden-linked firm months before Trump phone call
Did Biden Save This Ukraine Firm Responsible for $1.8B in Missing Aid? His Son is on the Board...
Joe Biden's 2020 Ukrainian nightmare: A closed probe is revived

Let me repeat that for you

Fucking liar.

"So I told em' I got a BILLION dollars, but you ain't gitin it. You gotta pony up, kick some of it back. You have SIX HOURS to show how you gunna kick back to me. An son of a bitch, they started paying my son $83,000 a month." - I'm Quid Pro Joe Biden, and I approve of this message.

Still lying about that?

Let me repeat that

You are lying

Fucking liar.

Evidence shows Ukraine began probe of Hunter Biden-linked firm months before Trump phone call
Did Biden Save This Ukraine Firm Responsible for $1.8B in Missing Aid? His Son is on the Board...
LOLOLOLOLOL

Fruitcake, exactly how fucking rightarded are you??

Biden got Shokin fired in March, 2016. There was no investigation into his son, Hunter.

This is from your own link which you either didn't read or didn't understand...

“I can confirm to you tonight that the U.S. government … was aware as early as February of 2019 that the Ukrainian government was planning to reopen the Burisma investigation,” Solomon revealed Tuesday evening to Fox News host Sean Hannity.

Flaming imbecile... your own link shows they considered reopening an investigation into Burisma (not Hunter Biden) 3 years after Biden got Shokin fired.

You're actually so retarded, you read that and idiotically thought that meant Shokin was investigating Hunter Biden nearly 4 years ago. :cuckoo:

1233796371590.gif

Still lying about that?

Let me repeat that

You are lying

Fucking liar.

Still lying about that?

Let me repeat that

You are lying

Fucking liar.

John fucking Solomon claims he has documents that support this bogus claim.

He GOT this bullshit from Rudy the Ghoul who got it from a Ukrainian oligarch currently fighting extradition to the US named Firtash...and of course the Two Stooges, Lev and Igor.

Get the fuck outta here

Still lying about that?

Let me repeat that

You are lying

Fucking liar.

Still lying about that?

Let me repeat that

You are lying

Fucking liar.

John fucking Solomon claims he has documents that support this bogus claim.

He GOT this bullshit from Rudy the Ghoul who got it from a Ukrainian oligarch currently fighting extradition to the US named Firtash...and of course the Two Stooges, Lev and Igor.

Get the fuck outta here

Is that why Lying Schitt committed a dozen felonies, the 4th amendment, and his oath of office to gain access to Solomon's phone records? Sounds like Schitt was trying to silence a journalist.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Care to post something that resembles a coherent thought? Duh?

We are talking about qualifications Dude.
So you don’t have anything about Hunter. You are just lying.

Fucking retard.

Isn't that EXACTLY what Adam Schitt did when he asked Zalinsky to testify against Trump? You fucking hypocrite. All you Communist scum have done since 2017 is dig dirt on your political rival, including asking foreign leaders to fabricate dirt. Zalinsky to his credit refused to lie for you vile scum.

You have zero evidence that Trump committed any wrongdoing, yet you continue with your slander and libel.

Dude I already proved that you are a liar.
Yes. Trump is a scum traitor piece of shit like you.

No one was investigating Hunter Biden. Except liars like you a planting it. If there are proved it. Show me where Biden embezzled $3 millions.

Biden fired a well known corrupted prosecutor general of Ukraine name Shokin. That’s a fact.

We have plenty of evidence that this scum president committed impeachable bribery and extortion.

I can't see what is engraved on your colon wall.

Bribery and extortion by TRUMP?

You're a fucking loon. You make shit up with no care of veracity. Are you Adam the lying Schitt?

As for Biden and his extortion, let's let the corrupt fuck tell you himself.

So Biden fired a corrupted a well known disgusting dishonest prosecutor general Shokin. I’m very proud of Joe.
Tell me where is the extortion there?

Forum List

Back