Bribery is a loser

[
Dude I already proved that you are a liar.

:lmao:

Fucking liar.

Yes. Trump is a scum traitor piece of shit like you.

No one was investigating Hunter Biden. Except liars like you a planting it. If there are proved it. Show me where Biden embezzled $3 millions.

Fucking liar.

Biden fired a well known corrupted prosecutor general of Ukraine name Shokin. That’s a fact.

We have plenty of evidence that this scum president committed impeachable bribery and extortion.

Biden can't fire Ukrainian officials, you drooling retard. Biden BLACKMAILED the Ukrainian government by withholding foreign aid - what you FALSELY accused Trump of. You're such a lying fuck of a hypocrite.

{
In the last days of the Obama administration, Vice President Joe Biden took a "swan song" trip to Ukraine, a notoriously corrupt country where he had been the administration's "point person." On the eve of this trip, the country announced it would end a criminal investigation into a company connected to the loss of $1.8 billion in aid funding — a company whose board of directors included Biden's son Hunter.

The Biden family's dealings with this Ukrainian company involved getting one of the country's most notorious mob bankers, Ihor Kolomoisky, off the U.S. government visa ban list. Under Biden's leadership, $3 billion in aid went to Ukraine, and his son's company was implicated in the disappearance of $1.8 billion of that money.

Peter Schweizer reveals the former vice president's role in his new book "Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends." The scandal drops with Biden reportedly mulling a 2020 presidential run.

Secretary of State John Kerry announced the U.S. support for Ukraine's nationalist government in March 2014, a month after a mass uprising pushed pro-Russian President Viktor Yanukovych out of office and inspired a corresponding pro-Russian uprising in the east. Biden became the Obama administration's "point person" for the country.}

Did Biden Save This Ukraine Firm Responsible for $1.8B in Missing Aid? His Son is on the Board...

Dude you are a liar.
Do you expect me to read your link coming from bullshit media just for your own kind?

All your post are lies. Go get me something else.

We are talking about qualifications Dude.
So you don’t have anything about Hunter. You are just lying.

You want me to talk about Hunter Biden's qualifications? You're right...I don't have anything about Hunter! I don't have a single thing that qualifies him for a seat on the board of an energy company in the Ukraine! I can't tell you any kind of experience that he has in the energy sector! I can't tell you of any experience he has with the Ukraine!

The ONLY reason I can think of that Hunter Biden would have been paid all that money is that his father was the Vice President of the United States and had the power to do things like demand someone be fired in six hours or he would be withholding a billion dollars in aid!

Did you want to tell me about some of Hunter's "qualifications" that I may have missed, Charwin?

Your billions dollars bullshit took place 2016.

Hunter joined Burisma 2014.

What part of the stupidity don’t you understand?

When was Joe Biden put in charge of handling things in the Ukraine by the Obama Administration, Charwin?

What difference does it make? What are you trying to imply?
Do you want me to tell you when Joe became a VP?

What am I "implying"? I'm implying that Hunter Biden was only given that job on the board of Burisma because the folks running it thought it would give them a leg up with the Vice President of the United States! Why else would you put someone on the board of a Ukrainian natural gas company that has no experience in the natural gas industry, nor any experience with the Ukraine? I mean...come on, Charwin! You can't be THAT naïve that you think Hunter Biden got that job for any other reason than who his dad is!

Again. What part of stupidity don’t you understand?
So he. get got the job because of his dad. So. What crime or any was committed?

You keep bullshiting about how Hunter get a job and qualifications.... When you have Kushner don’t have NO none zero qualifications as diplomat, wall builders or trade.
How many of Trump former cabinet members that are not qualified got fired becauseof corruptions?

Again. Hunter is a lawyer from Yale a board members from prestigious
companies before joining Burisma. What made you think he is not qualified?

Why the fuck Hunter is your concentration?

Pay attention..... We are talking about qualifications how and why Kushner got the jobs. So what are his qualifications in getting those jobs without his father in-law?

Care to give to give Hunter Biden screwing up?

Care to post something that resembles a coherent thought? Duh?

He just made Jared in charge of Trade War with China after almost 2 years of negotiations.

So tell me what is this son in-law qualifications of trades and building walls?

Sad part from morons like you and others attacking Hunter addiction when he was in early 20s now at 49yo is way too low to counter act impeachment.

Then question his qualifications when you have this inept president assigning unqualified people all over including his son in-law.
Jared Kushner has been making million dollar deals since he was a college student attending Harvard, Charwin! He's not some loser who impregnates strippers and get's canned from the Navy for a failed drug test, like Hunter Biden! Kushner's been given things to do by Trump because he gets the job done!

Jared came from a rich family. His father Charles went to jail in federal prison because of tax evasion, witness tampering etc etc etc etc...... Talking about corrupted families.

Did Joe and Hunter been charge of any wrong doings?

I don’t see any record that Jared making millions when he was in college. Do you care to share where you got your information?

For god's sake, Charwin! It's even on Wikipedia! Are you too clueless to do a simple search?

You are lying. I don’t see any record of Jared even on his tax returns that he made millions when he was in college.
Prove it.

Pay attention..... We are talking about qualifications how and why Kushner got the jobs. So what are his qualifications in getting those jobs without his father in-law?

Care to give to give Hunter Biden screwing up?

He just made Jared in charge of Trade War with China after almost 2 years of negotiations.

Sad part from morons like you and others attacking Hunter addiction when he was in early 20s now at 49yo is way too low to counter act impeachment.

Then question his qualifications when you have this inept president assigning unqualified people all over including his son in-law.
Jared Kushner has been making million dollar deals since he was a college student attending Harvard, Charwin! He's not some loser who impregnates strippers and get's canned from the Navy for a failed drug test, like Hunter Biden! Kushner's been given things to do by Trump because he gets the job done!

Hunter was a board members of several prestigious companies before joining Burisma 2014. A lawyer from Yale. What made you think he doesn’t get the job done?

Very wrong. BULLFUCKING shit. Jared was given the job by his father in law unqualified. Running over the qualified economic advisers and department of homeland security. Fighting lawsuits filed by private land owners.
Do you know why? Because he can dictate him to break the law. This is another crisis in the making.

What makes me think he doesn't get the job done? Ah...the whole substance abuse thing? It's hard to get the job done when you're getting shit canned because you failed your drug test...just saying...

You are far dumber than I thought.
There are full time economic advisers that are negotiating trades, home land security chief.... That are experts and handling these programs.

Suddenly this piece of shit president assigned on top of them using his son in-law. You don’t see anything stupidly wrong there?

Biden fired no one. Biden BLACK MAILED the Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating his son, who was the mule in a kickback scheme where Biden embezzled over $3 million in US Foreign aid.

Still lying about that?

There was no investigation of Biden's son.

Let me repeat that

There was no investigation of Biden's son.

There was no embezzlement

You are lying

Fucking liar.

Evidence shows Ukraine began probe of Hunter Biden-linked firm months before Trump phone call
Did Biden Save This Ukraine Firm Responsible for $1.8B in Missing Aid? His Son is on the Board...
Joe Biden's 2020 Ukrainian nightmare: A closed probe is revived

From John Solomon? Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME?
Solomon is a conspiracy creator that Trump adore and believed. He threw those conspiracy crap to a wall and he knew stupid fuck idiots like you will believe it.

Solomon is an actual Journalist. You fucking retard, go back to Madcow and Don Lemon.

John Solomon is a journalist but a creator of Conspiracy crap theories that catered to your ignorance. Only idiots and ignorant people believe that fucker. He worked for Fox News hired by Hannity to train imbecile retard like you.

Jared came from a rich family. His father Charles went to jail in federal prison because of tax evasion, witness tampering etc etc etc etc...... Talking about corrupted families.

Did Joe and Hunter been charge of any wrong doings?

I don’t see any record that Jared making millions when he was in college. Do you care to share where you got your information?

For god's sake, Charwin! It's even on Wikipedia! Are you too clueless to do a simple search?

You are lying. I don’t see any record of Jared even on his tax returns that he made millions when he was in college.
Prove it.
"Jared C. Kushner ’03, the 25-year-old son of property developer Charles B. Kushner, has paid $10 million to acquire The New York Observer, a weekly, small-circulation newspaper that is influential in New York media, real estate, and political worlds.

Kushner told The New York Times on Monday that he now owns a controlling stake in the paper, which currently loses about $2 million annually.

He said that the money he invested was his own, and that he had earned it during his years at Harvard when he closed deals on nine residential buildings in Cambridge."

That took me about one minute of a Google search. It's from the Harvard Crimson. You're not very bright...are you, Charwin!

Hunter was a board members of several prestigious companies before joining Burisma 2014. A lawyer from Yale. What made you think he doesn’t get the job done?

Very wrong. BULLFUCKING shit. Jared was given the job by his father in law unqualified. Running over the qualified economic advisers and department of homeland security. Fighting lawsuits filed by private land owners.
Do you know why? Because he can dictate him to break the law. This is another crisis in the making.

What makes me think he doesn't get the job done? Ah...the whole substance abuse thing? It's hard to get the job done when you're getting shit canned because you failed your drug test...just saying...

You are far dumber than I thought.
There are full time economic advisers that are negotiating trades, home land security chief.... That are experts and handling these programs.

Suddenly this piece of shit president assigned on top of them using his son in-law. You don’t see anything stupidly wrong there?

You do realize that Jared Kushner is pretty much credited with taking over Donald Trump's campaign and defeating Hillary Clinton's political machine despite having almost half the money to work with as his opponent?

He took that investment in a paper that was losing 2 million a year and turned it into a profit making enterprise. Jared Kushner is a rather sharp guy...unlike you, Charwin!

The more you compare Jared Kushner to Hunter Biden...the worse Hunter looks. Sorry but that's simply the truth!

We are talking about qualifications Dude.
So you don’t have anything about Hunter. You are just lying.

You want me to talk about Hunter Biden's qualifications? You're right...I don't have anything about Hunter! I don't have a single thing that qualifies him for a seat on the board of an energy company in the Ukraine! I can't tell you any kind of experience that he has in the energy sector! I can't tell you of any experience he has with the Ukraine!

The ONLY reason I can think of that Hunter Biden would have been paid all that money is that his father was the Vice President of the United States and had the power to do things like demand someone be fired in six hours or he would be withholding a billion dollars in aid!

Did you want to tell me about some of Hunter's "qualifications" that I may have missed, Charwin?

When was Joe Biden put in charge of handling things in the Ukraine by the Obama Administration, Charwin?

What am I "implying"? I'm implying that Hunter Biden was only given that job on the board of Burisma because the folks running it thought it would give them a leg up with the Vice President of the United States! Why else would you put someone on the board of a Ukrainian natural gas company that has no experience in the natural gas industry, nor any experience with the Ukraine? I mean...come on, Charwin! You can't be THAT naïve that you think Hunter Biden got that job for any other reason than who his dad is!
That's not a crime.

That's not a crime.

I never said it was a crime. It's an abuse of office by Joe Biden...he allowed his son to make large sums of money from positions that he was obviously wouldn't have gotten if he wasn't Joe Biden's kid. It's no more "criminal" than Hillary Clinton paying Glenn Simpson to smear Donald Trump...it's also just as wrong!

That's not a crime.

I never said it was a crime. It's an abuse of office by Joe Biden...he allowed his son to make large sums of money from positions that he was obviously wouldn't have gotten if he wasn't Joe Biden's kid. It's no more "criminal" than Hillary Clinton paying Glenn Simpson to smear Donald Trump...it's also just as wrong!
Lying con tool, Joe Biden has nothing to do with it. His son got the job. It wasn't up to Joe for him to either work there or not work there.

[
Dude I already proved that you are a liar.

:lmao:

Fucking liar.

Yes. Trump is a scum traitor piece of shit like you.

No one was investigating Hunter Biden. Except liars like you a planting it. If there are proved it. Show me where Biden embezzled $3 millions.

Fucking liar.

Biden fired a well known corrupted prosecutor general of Ukraine name Shokin. That’s a fact.

We have plenty of evidence that this scum president committed impeachable bribery and extortion.

Biden can't fire Ukrainian officials, you drooling retard. Biden BLACKMAILED the Ukrainian government by withholding foreign aid - what you FALSELY accused Trump of. You're such a lying fuck of a hypocrite.

{
In the last days of the Obama administration, Vice President Joe Biden took a "swan song" trip to Ukraine, a notoriously corrupt country where he had been the administration's "point person." On the eve of this trip, the country announced it would end a criminal investigation into a company connected to the loss of $1.8 billion in aid funding — a company whose board of directors included Biden's son Hunter.

The Biden family's dealings with this Ukrainian company involved getting one of the country's most notorious mob bankers, Ihor Kolomoisky, off the U.S. government visa ban list. Under Biden's leadership, $3 billion in aid went to Ukraine, and his son's company was implicated in the disappearance of $1.8 billion of that money.

Peter Schweizer reveals the former vice president's role in his new book "Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends." The scandal drops with Biden reportedly mulling a 2020 presidential run.

Secretary of State John Kerry announced the U.S. support for Ukraine's nationalist government in March 2014, a month after a mass uprising pushed pro-Russian President Viktor Yanukovych out of office and inspired a corresponding pro-Russian uprising in the east. Biden became the Obama administration's "point person" for the country.}

Dude you are a liar.
Do you expect me to read your link coming from bullshit media just for your own kind?

All your post are lies. Go get me something else.
iu

Fucking retard

That's not a crime.

Kickbacks and embezzlement are.

Hunter Biden is barely sentient, he was a mule moving kickbacks from Burisma to Quid Pro Joe, as Chris Heinz was moving kickbacks to daddy John Kerry.

That's not a crime.

Lying con tool, Joe Biden has nothing to do with it. His son got the job. It wasn't up to Joe for him to either work there or not work there.

i ALWAYS WONDERED HOW HUNTER FOUND OUT THE JOB WAS AVAILABLE,,,

WAS THERE A job fair and he was the only one that got the job???

That's not a crime.

Kickbacks and embezzlement are.

Hunter Biden is barely sentient, he was a mule moving kickbacks from Burisma to Quid Pro Joe, as Chris Heinz was moving kickbacks to daddy John Kerry.
Slobbers a senile old coot.
icon_rolleyes.gif

That's not a crime.

His friend Devin was working for them.

That's not a crime.

I thought he bugged out due to all the corruption???

That's not a crime.

Joe Biden had nothing to do with Hunter Biden getting the job? Come on, Faun! At least ATTEMPT to post something that's not laugh out loud pathetic! Of course Joe Biden being the Vice President is why Hunter Biden got the position on that board! Claiming that it wasn't simply announces that you're one of two things...a totally clueless person...or a person who's more than willing to lie his ass off!

Devon Archer had connections in ALL the kickback schemes. He was behind the China deal too, as well as the Yemen thing. Devon Archer is SURPRISE inner circle with John Kerry and the queen of corruption, Hillary herself. Yep, Devon set the boys up as mules in a dozen kickback and embezzlement deals.

Forum List

Back