Bribery is a loser

That's not a crime.

I never said it was a crime. It's an abuse of office by Joe Biden...he allowed his son to make large sums of money from positions that he was obviously wouldn't have gotten if he wasn't Joe Biden's kid. It's no more "criminal" than Hillary Clinton paying Glenn Simpson to smear Donald Trump...it's also just as wrong!
Lying con tool, Joe Biden has nothing to do with it. His son got the job. It wasn't up to Joe for him to either work there or not work there.

i ALWAYS WONDERED HOW HUNTER FOUND OUT THE JOB WAS AVAILABLE,,,

WAS THERE A job fair and he was the only one that got the job???
His friend Devin was working for them.

I thought he bugged out due to all the corruption???

He bugged out because Chris and Hunter are stupid fuck drug addicts that can't play it cool. Devon Archer didn't want to get caught. He didn't grasp that democrats are COMPLETELY IMMUNE to law and that should dumbass Hunter reveal the whole corrupt scheme, they would impeach Trump for it..

What difference does it make? What are you trying to imply?
Do you want me to tell you when Joe became a VP?

What am I "implying"? I'm implying that Hunter Biden was only given that job on the board of Burisma because the folks running it thought it would give them a leg up with the Vice President of the United States! Why else would you put someone on the board of a Ukrainian natural gas company that has no experience in the natural gas industry, nor any experience with the Ukraine? I mean...come on, Charwin! You can't be THAT naïve that you think Hunter Biden got that job for any other reason than who his dad is!
That's not a crime.

I never said it was a crime. It's an abuse of office by Joe Biden...he allowed his son to make large sums of money from positions that he was obviously wouldn't have gotten if he wasn't Joe Biden's kid. It's no more "criminal" than Hillary Clinton paying Glenn Simpson to smear Donald Trump...it's also just as wrong!
Lying con tool, Joe Biden has nothing to do with it. His son got the job. It wasn't up to Joe for him to either work there or not work there.

Joe Biden had nothing to do with Hunter Biden getting the job? Come on, Faun! At least ATTEMPT to post something that's not laugh out loud pathetic! Of course Joe Biden being the Vice President is why Hunter Biden got the position on that board! Claiming that it wasn't simply announces that you're one of two things...a totally clueless person...or a person who's more than willing to lie his ass off!
Lying con tool, prove Joe Biden got Hunter that job. Prove that Joe Biden could make Hunter quit that job.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

What am I "implying"? I'm implying that Hunter Biden was only given that job on the board of Burisma because the folks running it thought it would give them a leg up with the Vice President of the United States! Why else would you put someone on the board of a Ukrainian natural gas company that has no experience in the natural gas industry, nor any experience with the Ukraine? I mean...come on, Charwin! You can't be THAT naïve that you think Hunter Biden got that job for any other reason than who his dad is!
That's not a crime.

Joe Biden had nothing to do with Hunter Biden getting the job? Come on, Faun! At least ATTEMPT to post something that's not laugh out loud pathetic! Of course Joe Biden being the Vice President is why Hunter Biden got the position on that board! Claiming that it wasn't simply announces that you're one of two things...a totally clueless person...or a person who's more than willing to lie his ass off!
Lying con tool, prove Joe Biden got Hunter that job. Prove that Joe Biden could make Hunter quit that job.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

I have 1.8 billion pieces of truth, scumbag.

Did Biden Save This Ukraine Firm Responsible for $1.8B in Missing Aid? His Son is on the Board...

You're such a piece of shit, not even a hint of integrity.

That's not a crime.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

You honestly think that a Ukrainian natural gas company would hire a drug addicted American with no experience in either the energy field or in the country of Ukraine to be on it's board at a huge monthly salary if he wasn't the son of the Vice President of the United States? You're really gonna go with that, Faun? That's some funny stuff...

That's not a crime.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

You honestly think that a Ukrainian natural gas company would hire a drug addicted American with no experience in either the energy field or in the country of Ukraine to be on it's board at a huge monthly salary if he wasn't the son of the Vice President of the United States? You're really gonna go with that, Faun? That's some funny stuff...
That wasn't your claim, lying con tool. This is what you've now shifted your argument into because you realize you were caught telling another lie.

Here's what you said....
It's an abuse of office by Joe Biden...he allowed his son to make large sums of money from positions that he was obviously wouldn't have gotten if he wasn't Joe Biden's kid.
... that was you acting Joe Biden of wrong doing.-- which you can't prove. Now that you're called on it, you shift your position to be about Hunter Biden being the son of a VP and not anything Hoe Biden actually did that was wrong.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever???

That's not a crime.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

Well, his dad controlled $1.8 billion dollars that went to them, it makes it an imperative.

"So I told em' I got a BILLION dollars, but you ain't gitin it. You gotta pony up, kick some of it back. You have SIX HOURS to show how you gunna kick back to me. An son of a bitch, they started paying my son $83,000 a month." - I'm Quid Pro Joe Biden, and I approve of this message.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

That wasn't your claim, lying con tool. This is what you've now shifted your argument into because you realize you were caught telling another lie.

Here's what you said....
It's an abuse of office by Joe Biden...he allowed his son to make large sums of money from positions that he was obviously wouldn't have gotten if he wasn't Joe Biden's kid.
... that was you acting Joe Biden of wrong doing.-- which you can't prove. Now that you're called on it, you shift your position to be about Hunter Biden being the son of a VP and not anything Hoe Biden actually did that was wrong.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever???

It's illegal to investigate corruption by Biden, and then you say we can't prove anything? :eek: Isn't that the point of making it illegal to investigate democrats? :dunno:

You're such a fucking pile of shit.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

Here's what you said....

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever???
My argument hasn't "shifted" an inch! It's still an abuse of office by Joe Biden! It's still Hunter Biden cashing in on his relationship to the Vice President! Joe Biden knows damn well that Hunter Biden doesn't get that job on the Burisma board if Hunter isn't his son! Everybody on the PLANET knows that Hunter Biden isn't getting that job on his own merits...yet you STILL try and pretend that the board position is on the up and up, Faun!

You're a blinders wearing apologist who whines about other people's honesty while lying your ass off! You know Hunter got paid off! Hunter knows he got paid off! Joe knows Hunter got paid off! It's not illegal but it's sleazy as all get out!

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

Here's what you said....

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever???
My argument hasn't "shifted" an inch! It's still an abuse of office by Joe Biden! It's still Hunter Biden cashing in on his relationship to the Vice President! Joe Biden knows damn well that Hunter Biden doesn't get that job on the Burisma board if Hunter isn't his son! Everybody on the PLANET knows that Hunter Biden isn't getting that job on his own merits...yet you STILL try and pretend that the board position is on the up and up, Faun!

You're a blinders wearing apologist who whines about other people's honesty while lying your ass off! You know Hunter got paid off! Hunter knows he got paid off! Joe knows Hunter got paid off! It's not illegal but it's sleazy as all get out!
Lying con tool, it's not abuse of office for Hunter to get that job unless Joe got him the job or if Joe did favors for Burisma, neither of which you can prove.

Last edited:

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

Here's what you said....

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever???

Lying con tool, it's not abuse of office for Hunter to get that job unless Joe got him the job or if Joe did favors for Burisma, neither of which you can prove.

Well...gee whiz, Faun! Sound like perhaps someone should INVESTIGATE that to see if Joe did favors for Burisma! Oh, wait...you liberals want to impeach Trump simply for asking for an investigation! So we can't look into it...but you claim it's not abuse of power because nobody has proven anything? No problem with that...right, Faun?

Please stop with trying to claim that Joe didn't get Hunter the job! He did.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

Here's what you said....

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever???

Well...gee whiz, Faun! Sound like perhaps someone should INVESTIGATE that to see if Joe did favors for Burisma! Oh, wait...you liberals want to impeach Trump simply for asking for an investigation! So we can't look into it...but you claim it's not abuse of power because nobody has proven anything? No problem with that...right, Faun?

Please stop with trying to claim that Joe didn't get Hunter the job! He did.
So get investigation started. The Justice Department could ask Ukraine to investigate.

And no, Trump is not getting impeached for "simply for asking for an investigation." He's getting impeached for soliciting a foreign national to investigate a political rival.

Forum List

Back