Brenda Snipes submits her resignation as Broward elections supervisor

She is the latest boogie man in the vast left wing conspiracy

Aren't "Boogie men" fictional?

Looks like you're simply ignorant of FACTS and REALITY

Judge: Election Supervisor Brenda Snipes Illegally Destroyed Ballots
A judge has ruled that a Florida elections supervisor violated state and federal laws by destroying ballots from a 2016 congressional race while they were the subject of a lawsuit against her office.
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...ection-supervisor-illegally-destroyed-ballots

I don't see "Boogie men"....I see FACTS
Only a political hack would call FACTS fictional.

Not my party my cute little statist

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

:rofl:

You are one of the biggest partisan democrat hacks on this site, Meandering Marxist.

NEVER have you posted anything that was not in the promotion of the democrats. You never miss a chance to slander the hated Republicans.

What do you mean "not your party?" :lmao:

I have never promoted the Dems, not even once.

you are not even a good liar.

:lmao::rofl::lol: :lmao::rofl::lol: :lmao::rofl::lol:

You've never missed a chance to pimp your filthy party.

Who do you think you are going to convince? Your Marxist buddies, shitflinger, eddie munster, deantard, those who share your views? Or do you think somehow we normals will ignore everything you've ever posted and go with your lie?

Seriously dude, you're fucked up. Crawl back to ThinkProgress.

I think it she was used as a decoy to focus the press on one story while CA is busy using the same tactic to steal seats in the House.

fl-ne-broward-manual-recount-agriculture-commissioner-20181117

Just hours after finishing a tumultuous election recount on Sunday, Broward Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes submitted her resignation.

“It is true. She did send it,” said Burnadette Norris-Weeks, an attorney who works as counsel to the Supervisor of Elections Office.

Evelyn Perez-Verdia, a former office spokeswoman who left several years ago, said Sunday evening she was told by people in the office that the letter was sent “to Tallahassee” earlier in the day.

Norris-Weeks said she saw an early draft of the letter. In the version she saw, she said Snipes, 75, expressed a desire to spend more time with her family.

The exact effective date of the resignation was unclear Sunday evening.

Norris-Weeks said she believes it was effective Jan. 2. Perez-Verdia said she was told the effective date was Jan. 5.

A January resignation would likely put responsibility for appointing a replacement in the hands of Gov.-elect Ron DeSantis, rather than outgoing Gov. Rick Scott.

DeSantis’s swearing in is Jan. 8. Scott was elected to the U.S. Senate, and the swearing-in for that job is Jan. 3. He hasn’t said when he’ll leave office to become a senator, but Lt. Gov. Carlos Lopez-Cantera could be the state’s chief executive for several days in January.

During the just-completed recount of the midterm election, Scott was a fierce critic of Snipes, accusing her of years of incompetence and asking the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to investigate. Scott never offered any proof of fraud committed by Snipes.

Scott was elected to the U.S. Senate in the Nov. 6 election, in which final vote tallies were submitted by counties to the state on Sunday.

DeSantis, elected governor at the same time, didn’t join in the criticism of the election system — or Snipes — during drawn-out original vote counting or the recount period.

Broward’s vote counting was an outlier among the state’s 67 counties, taking a long time to complete. And there were repeated hiccups during the recount period, including Snipes’s acknowledgment on Saturday that her office couldn’t find 2,040 ballots that had been included in the first vote count but not in the machine recount of state elections.

She said she was sure they were somewhere in her office, probably mixed in with other ballots.

As people grew impatient for finality in three close statewide elections — governor, U.S. Senate and agriculture commissioner — local, state and national attention focused on Snipes.

Besides Scott, she was denounced by U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., and President Donald Trump.

Links

Brenda Snipes submits her resignation as Broward elections supervisor

Democrat Cisneros nabs GOP House seat in Southern California
Good, bit why isn't she being prosecuted?

Not my party my cute little statist

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

:rofl:

You are one of the biggest partisan democrat hacks on this site, Meandering Marxist.

NEVER have you posted anything that was not in the promotion of the democrats. You never miss a chance to slander the hated Republicans.

What do you mean "not your party?" :lmao:

I have never promoted the Dems, not even once.

you are not even a good liar.

:lmao::rofl::lol: :lmao::rofl::lol: :lmao::rofl::lol:

You've never missed a chance to pimp your filthy party.

Who do you think you are going to convince? Your Marxist buddies, shitflinger, eddie munster, deantard, those who share your views? Or do you think somehow we normals will ignore everything you've ever posted and go with your lie?

Seriously dude, you're fucked up. Crawl back to ThinkProgress.

And yet in all my time on this forum not you nor any other brainless Trump sheep has been able to give an example of me doing so.

You are a fraud.

Forum List

Back