Breeding terrorists through bad policy.

Its a religion with an ideology of replacement, conversion and supersessionism. ?
Like this?

Originally posted by Shusha:
The way to solve the problem is to expel as many of the Arab Muslim Palestinians as possible. Those remaining will adopt the Jewish language, faith and culture and in a hundred years or so Israel will be 100% Jewish. And Arab Muslim Palestinians will be nothing but foreign colonists

Billo, that quote is taken completely out of context in such a way as to give it a completely different meaning. The link to the quote in context is here: The Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate

P F Tinmore, et al,

The other way around.

P F Tinmore, et al,

No, you still get it wrong. The State of Israel has not been Palestine for more than half a century; since recognition.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Israel is right where the Allied Powers, those who fought both World Wars and to whom the title and rights to the territory were surrendered, put them.

blah, blah, blah...​

All of that bullshit aside, Israel gets targeted because it is in Palestine.
(COMMENT)

The Arab Palestinians, if the were not fighting over the territory to which the mandate applied, would have been fighting over something else in the region. And if they don't have a reason to fight, they invent one.

I bet Jordan is appreciative that Israel holds the attention of the Palestinian Jihadist and Fedayeen.

Most Respectfully,
R
OK, but what I said still holds true.

All of that bullshit aside, Israel gets targeted because it is in Palestine.
(COMMENT)

Israel is attacked by Hostile Arab Palestinians because they are more interested in Jihad and conflict, then they are at build a nation for themselves.

The Hostile Arab Palestinians (with the characteristics of over-bloated egos and narcissism) would like you to believe it is about some patriotic ideal; but it is not. It is about money and power.

Truly great leaders seldom have a hidden Agenda on which everything goal pivots. The leader remembers he is a servant of the people and will attempt to maximize and focus all that good about the people. Together they will build a better life and a more prosperous nation. The leaders of HAMAS and FATAH are not leading; but following a career path because they have no real knowledge, skills or abilities other than be a Jihadist or Islamic Fundamentalist.

If you want a nation that ranks right up there with the top 25 developed nations (including Israel), then the ineffective Palestinian leadership has to change. The Palestinian mind-set has to change. If on the other hand, you want to be a mediocre country --- then stick with what you have.

Most Respectfully,
R
They need to get Israel out of their country so they can work toward those goals
(COMMENT)

You don't reward some body before they do the work. First the Palestinians have to demonstrate a close to hostilities.

Most Respectfully,
R
Do you mean like this work that some assholes are always destroying?

Its a religion with an ideology of replacement, conversion and supersessionism. ?
Like this?

The way to solve the problem is to expel as many of the Arab Muslim Palestinians as possible. Those remaining will adopt the Jewish language, faith and culture and in a hundred years or so Israel will be 100% Jewish. And Arab Muslim Palestinians will be nothing but foreign colonists

Billo, that quote is taken completely out of context in such a way as to give it a completely different meaning. The link to the quote in context is here: The Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate

And the explanation for my post can found HERE.

I want to make it clear to all readers that I in no way support the involuntary expulsion of peaceful peoples of any ethnicity from any of the disputed territory.

Like this?

I want to make it clear to all readers that I in no way support the involuntary expulsion of peaceful peoples of any ethnicity from any of the disputed territory.

But would you have supported the involuntary expulsion of non-peaceful peoples from white-ruled South Africa? A simple question.

.when Zionists hatched the Plan,to become Murdering Filth whose only intention was to ROB THE PALESTINIANS OF THEIR LAND,......

Do you really, really think that's what the Jewish people are thinking -- hey let's become murdering filth and steal some land? Sheesh.
Not all Jews...just Zionists and their ilk

So all Jews except the tiny minority of ultra-ultra-Orthodox.

I know where I got the quote from.

She was claiming Islam was "...an ideology of replacement, conversion and supersessionism."

I was making the point that she basically said the same thing (albeit on another thread):

"Replacement:"
"The way to solve the problem is to expel as many of the Arab Muslim Palestinians as possible."

"Conversion:"
"Those remaining will adopt the Jewish language, faith and culture..."

"Supersessionism"
"...and in a hundred years or so Israel will be 100% Jewish."

Then why haven't you condemned the expulsion of over 700,000 Palestinian-Arabs at the hands of Zionist terrorist groups like Irgun?

The fact that you refer to this area as "disputed" and not "occupied", shows you support involuntary expulsion.

I did not find your comments to be sarcastic at all.

But if they were, then I apologize for taking them the wrong way.

montelatici, et al,

The Arab Palestinian has, at no time in the past --- or --- projected to do so in the future, demonstrated in material terms progress to its population --- or --- flourishing financially and economically by bringing wealth and success to its people. This is true even if we examine the Arab Palestinian components in every single population in all the adjacent nations.

Your implication is entirely wrong. Your question is about a philosophical and moral issue in which the true purpose of the international community (peace and security as stated in Article 1 of the Charter) are placed at risk.

REMEMBER:

The act of expelling a segment or element of the state IS ACCEPTABLE IF it is the only way to maintain peace and security, to prevent and remove the threats to peace, and to effectively neutralize other breaches of the peace, by the use of minimal force or otherwise peaceful means. Expelling a segment or element of the state becomes and acceptable adjustment or settlement of disputes or situations which might lead to a breach of the peace or to prevent the damage to an otherwise successful adventure or enterprise.

But would you have supported the involuntary expulsion of non-peaceful peoples from white-ruled South Africa? A simple question.
(COMMENT)

While someone may adjudicate the facts and determine that total expulsion is draconian or unreasonable, it does not mean that the same deliberative thought process is applicable to the Arab-Israeli Conflict.

The South African dilemma was based on a dispute between races (Black vs White), with the euphemistic term of "Apartheid" applied. The Arab-Palestinian conflict is not based on race (there are Arab living in Israel with Israeli citizenship --- not expelled), but on the threat to the preservation, safety and security of a minority culture in the mists of a hugely Arab-Israeli World that has collectively attack Israel more than once.

Most Respectfully,
R

You are clearly tremendously ignorant and a typical racist Rocco. Palestinians, when not under foreign colonial rule or treated as second class citizens as in Israel and Jordan, and have equal rights as others in the society are tremendously successful. In Latin America, Palestinians are business political leaders. As early as 1953 Rafael Tarud Siwady was Chilean Minister of Economy and Commerce in Chile. Carlos Flores Facuss was president of Honduras, Elas Saca was president of El Salvador, Said Musa was prime minister of Belize and the prime minister of Peru has been Palestinian.

REMEMBER:

Expelling a native population from land acquired through aggression is never legal,or acceptable under any circumstance. You Rocco, are full of shit.

The South African dilemma is analogous to the Israeli dilemma. Whether racial, ethnic or national differences are the cause of the discrimination does not matter.

A minority of non-whites living in South African controlled land had South African citizenship, just as there is minority of non-Jews living in land controlled by Israel that have been given Israeli citizenship.

So the question stands, would the white South Africans have been justified in expelling all the non-whites from South Africa?

montelatici, et al,

The Arab Palestinian has, at no time in the past --- or --- projected to do so in the future, demonstrated in material terms progress to its population --- or --- flourishing financially and economically by bringing wealth and success to its people. This is true even if we examine the Arab Palestinian components in every single population in all the adjacent nations.

Your implication is entirely wrong. Your question is about a philosophical and moral issue in which the true purpose of the international community (peace and security as stated in Article 1 of the Charter) are placed at risk.

REMEMBER:

The act of expelling a segment or element of the state IS ACCEPTABLE IF it is the only way to maintain peace and security, to prevent and remove the threats to peace, and to effectively neutralize other breaches of the peace, by the use of minimal force or otherwise peaceful means. Expelling a segment or element of the state becomes and acceptable adjustment or settlement of disputes or situations which might lead to a breach of the peace or to prevent the damage to an otherwise successful adventure or enterprise.

(COMMENT)

While someone may adjudicate the facts and determine that total expulsion is draconian or unreasonable, it does not mean that the same deliberative thought process is applicable to the Arab-Israeli Conflict.

The South African dilemma was based on a dispute between races (Black vs White), with the euphemistic term of "Apartheid" applied. The Arab-Palestinian conflict is not based on race (there are Arab living in Israel with Israeli citizenship --- not expelled), but on the threat to the preservation, safety and security of a minority culture in the mists of a hugely Arab-Israeli World that has collectively attack Israel more than once.

Most Respectfully,
R
The act of expelling a segment or element of the state IS ACCEPTABLE IF it is the only way to maintain peace and security,​

Do you mean those who object to your stealing their stuff?

I know where I got the quote from.

She was claiming Islam was "...an ideology of replacement, conversion and supersessionism."

I was making the point that she basically said the same thing (albeit on another thread):

"Replacement:"
"The way to solve the problem is to expel as many of the Arab Muslim Palestinians as possible."

"Conversion:"
"Those remaining will adopt the Jewish language, faith and culture..."

"Supersessionism"
"...and in a hundred years or so Israel will be 100% Jewish."

But the point I was making with that comment was not that this is what the Jewish people think (we don't), but that this is the argument presented by the anti-Israel side. The WHOLE point being that the anti-Israel side finds it acceptable practice when Arab Muslim Palestinians do it but heinous when the tables are turned. I was pointing out the hypocrisy of the anti-Israel side. And you walked right into it.

Then why haven't you condemned the expulsion of over 700,000 Palestinian-Arabs at the hands of Zionist terrorist groups like Irgun?

I haven't? Oh, my apologies. I will rectify that forthwith. I vehemently condemn the consequences of war brought on by the Hostile Arab Palestinians and their Arab League supporters resulting from a large scale, co-ordinated attack on the nascent State of Israel by belligerent enemies in an attempt to destroy the nation and take her land by aggression. Had the Arab Palestinians only accepted one of the partition plans (either the original one with Jordan or the subsequent suggestion of 181), then the Arab Palestinians would be part of a vibrant multi-cultural, successful nation of Israel or would have their own nation. Better?

Now, why don't you condemn the actual expulsion of 900,000 Jewish people from the Middle East? Why don't you support their right of return? Why don't you support their self-determination and sovereignty in land they have lived on for thousands of years?

montelatici, et al,

Yes, you are quite the talker.

You are clearly tremendously ignorant and a typical racist Rocco. You are clearly tremendously ignorant and a typical racist Rocco.
(COMMENT)

It is not a matter of “race.” It never was a matter of race. In this context the use of the “Race Card” is an attempt by the Arab Palestinians in the exploitation of racist attitudes by accusing others of racism. It is misinformation that taints the credibility of the opposing view with subjective inferences.

There is no reason to conclude that Israel is prejudice, uses discrimination, or is intentionally antagonistic against the Arab Palestinian of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

"Israel is not an Apartheid State" in context of an institutionalized regime of systematic oppression and domination by one racial group over any other racial group or groups and committed with the intention of maintaining that regime.

Israel consist of a much more diversified population than is either the West Bank or Gaza. The Palestinian use of the inflammatory language is a sympathy ploy.

Palestinians, when not under foreign colonial rule or treated as second class citizens as in Israel and Jordan, and have equal rights as others in the society are tremendously successful. In Latin America, Palestinians are business political leaders. As early as 1953 Rafael Tarud Siwady was Chilean Minister of Economy and Commerce in Chile. Carlos Flores Facuss was president of Honduras, Elas Saca was president of El Salvador, Said Musa was prime minister of Belize and the prime minister of Peru has been Palestinian.
(COMMENT)

These are NOT characteristic examples of Arab Palestinians corrupted by decades of Arab indoctrination into hostile and combative induced conflict through generational propaganda for continuous hostiles. These examples have assimilated into their adopted cultures.

• Former President Carlos Flores Facussé, was born on 10 March 1950 in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. He is not Palestinian, per sa, but his mother was part Palestinian. Former President Flores Facusse never lived in Palestine. The West Bank and Gaza Strip would have been Occupied territories at the time of birth —- anyway.

• Former President Elías Antonio Saca González was born 9 March 1965, Usulután, El Salvador. Former President Saca is part Palestinian on his Father side; but has not lie in Palestine. The West Bank and Gaza Strip would have been Occupied territories at the time of birth —- anyway.

• Former Prime Minister Said Wilbert Musa was born 19 March 1944 in San Ignacio, British Honduras. Former PM Musa is part Palestinian on his fathers side; but never lived in Palestine. The territory from were his Father came from was under the Mandate for Palestine.

Don’t insult these people by making a very loose and unbound association. Leadership, Management Skills, Commutative Abilities, Social and Psychological Comparabilities, as well as contributory potential in Engineering and Technology are not transmitted genetically as much as they are learned and adaptively acquired through the opportunities. Just as a propensity for violence, tragedy and hostilities are the hallmarks of the opportunity most available to the Arab-Palestinian associated with the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

REMEMBER:
Expelling a native population from land acquired through aggression is never legal,or acceptable under any circumstance. You Rocco, are full of shit.
(COMMENT)

This hasty counterpoint you make is merely a subjective opinion. It is part and parcel the “conflict persistence” which is characteristic of the Arab Palestinians developed characteristics.

The South African dilemma is analogous to the Israeli dilemma. Whether racial, ethnic or national differences are the cause of the discrimination does not matter.
(COMMENT)

Well actually it does make a difference. There is a difference between making it sound like racism and actually being racism.

A minority of non-whites living in South African controlled land had South African citizenship, just as there is minority of non-Jews living in land controlled by Israel that have been given Israeli citizenship.

So the question stands, would the white South Africans have been justified in expelling all the non-whites from South Africa?
(COMMENT)

The answer stands.
No one should answer your hypothetical questions; especially the way you twist the definitions. International law does not apply to domestic law issues.

Most Respectfully,

R

montelatici, et al,

You are clearly tremendously ignorant and a typical racist Rocco. You are clearly tremendously ignorant and a typical racist Rocco.
(COMMENT)

It is not a matter of “race.” It never was a matter of race. In this context the use of the “Race Card” is an attempt by the Arab Palestinians in the exploitation of racist attitudes by accusing others of racism. It is misinformation that taints the credibility of the opposing view with subjective inferences.

There is no reason to conclude that Israel is prejudice, uses discrimination, or is intentionally antagonistic against the Arab Palestinian of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

"Israel is not an Apartheid State" in context of an institutionalized regime of systematic oppression and domination by one racial group over any other racial group or groups and committed with the intention of maintaining that regime.

Israel consist of a much more diversified population than is either the West Bank or Gaza. The Palestinian use of the inflammatory language is a sympathy ploy.

Palestinians, when not under foreign colonial rule or treated as second class citizens as in Israel and Jordan, and have equal rights as others in the society are tremendously successful. In Latin America, Palestinians are business political leaders. As early as 1953 Rafael Tarud Siwady was Chilean Minister of Economy and Commerce in Chile. Carlos Flores Facuss was president of Honduras, Elas Saca was president of El Salvador, Said Musa was prime minister of Belize and the prime minister of Peru has been Palestinian.
(COMMENT)

These are NOT characteristic examples of Arab Palestinians corrupted by decades of Arab indoctrination into hostile and combative induced conflict through generational propaganda for continuous hostiles. These examples have assimilated into their adopted cultures.

• Former President Carlos Flores Facussé, was born on 10 March 1950 in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. He is not Palestinian, per sa, but his mother was part Palestinian. Former President Flores Facusse never lived in Palestine. The West Bank and Gaza Strip would have been Occupied territories at the time of birth —- anyway.

• Former President Elías Antonio Saca González was born 9 March 1965, Usulután, El Salvador. Former President Saca is part Palestinian on his Father side; but has not lie in Palestine. The West Bank and Gaza Strip would have been Occupied territories at the time of birth —- anyway.

• Former Prime Minister Said Wilbert Musa was born 19 March 1944 in San Ignacio, British Honduras. Former PM Musa is part Palestinian on his fathers side; but never lived in Palestine. The territory from were his Father came from was under the Mandate for Palestine.

Don’t insult these people by making a very loose and unbound association. Leadership, Management Skills, Commutative Abilities, Social and Psychological Comparabilities, as well as contributory potential in Engineering and Technology are not transmitted genetically as much as they are learned and adaptively acquired through the opportunities. Just as a propensity for violence, tragedy and hostilities are the hallmarks of the opportunity most available to the Arab-Palestinian associated with the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

REMEMBER:
(COMMENT)

This hasty counterpoint you make is merely a subjective opinion. It is part and parcel the “conflict persistence” which is characteristic of the Arab Palestinians developed characteristics.

(COMMENT)

Well actually it does make a difference. There is a difference between making it sound like racism and actually being racism.

(COMMENT)

The answer stands.
No one should answer your hypothetical questions; especially the way you twist the definitions. International law does not apply to domestic law issues.

Most Respectfully,

R
You always imply that Palestinians are inherently unsuccessful, but Palestinians not under Israel's boot are successful.

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

REMEMBER:
(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

The answer stands.

Most Respectfully,

R

You clearly are unaware of the definition of racism. Grow up racist.

International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination. “In this Convention the term ‘racial discrimination’ shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life.”

P F Tinmore, et al,

You imply that the Palestinians are the victim of the Israeli Boot.

Look in any direction from Tel Aviv for a 1000 miles (roughly an arc on a radius to Mecca), and examine the Arab Palestinian and their success you claim.

The direct sphere of control by the Israel is only a radius of ≈ 80 miles. So, you cannot blame the lack of success on the Israelis.

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

REMEMBER:
(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

The answer stands.

Most Respectfully,

R
You always imply that Palestinians are inherently unsuccessful, but Palestinians not under Israel's boot are successful.
(COMMENT)

The level of security measures and jihadist countermeasures from 1967 covering the West Bank and Gaza were slowly increased over time to meet the Arab Palestinian threat. Any adverse impact the Arab Palestinians experienced from that time forward were a direct result of belligerent and hostile behavior on the part of the Arab Palestinian as they gradually (from 1967 forward) increase, the suicide bombing, the ambushes, the bombings and hijackings activities.

The Arab Palestinian has shown no success, not because of the imposition of the Israeli Boot --- BUT --- because they demanded a gradual increase to meet the the need established by a pattern of criminal behaviors.

It is time that the Arab Palestinian take some responsibility for their belligerent activity that they devoted a majority of their discretionary funding.

If the Arab Palestinians want to meet the international criteria for a end to Occupation, then they must --- at the very least --- commit to a year of peace and non-violence (Article 6 the application of the present Convention shall cease one year after the general close of military operations). But I don't think the Arab Palestinian has a chance of meet that first critical objective (let alone any other). They have not met it in the last "Half Century;" and there is no reasonable expectation they could meet it in the future; given their belligerence and dedication to Palestinian anti-normalization activists. They are actually proud of what they have not been able to accomplish.

Most Respectfully,
R

The world will have to provide security for the Israeli people in order for progress to be made. Their aggression is based on fear.
Both communities will have to compromise or lives will be blighted for generations.

Forum List

Back