Breast more than feeding tool

How the fuck can anyone be against public breastfeeding? What the fuck is the woman meant to do, leave the kid at home when she goes shopping, or feed the kid in the loo?

To all your old fashioned prudes, take YOUR lunch into the toilet and eat it. You should do this every few hours, and then maybe you would get an idea of how offensive it is to demand a MOTHER be sent to the dunny to feed her child.
I cannot believe that in this day and age, there are so many fucking prudes around. Grow up, the lot of you.

can I whip out my sausage in public and whizz in public?

PS keep talkin dirty :D

How the fuck can anyone be against public breastfeeding? What the fuck is the woman meant to do, leave the kid at home when she goes shopping, or feed the kid in the loo?

To all your old fashioned prudes, take YOUR lunch into the toilet and eat it. You should do this every few hours, and then maybe you would get an idea of how offensive it is to demand a MOTHER be sent to the dunny to feed her child.
I cannot believe that in this day and age, there are so many fucking prudes around. Grow up, the lot of you.

can I whip out my sausage in public and whizz in public?

PS keep talkin dirty :D

What could be more natural than that?

I have ran across it only twice in my life where a woman was feeding a baby in a public place.
One had some kind of a shirt that opened up to where you really couldn't see anything, the other simply tossed a thin baby blanket over the child to where it was impossible to see anything.
Because it is something we don't see in our culture it does catch you off guard for a second or two - but other than that...I think it is perfectly fine.
Having said that - then there are the freaks. We have all read about some stupid woman in a train/airplane or whatever - and proceeds to bare-breast feed her baby without even attempting to be discreet. In out culture - I would say - yes - she is a closet exhibitionist or just wants to piss people off.

If push comes to shove you can bet your ass-ets that a woman's breasts are both exploited and hated by the dominant political force in hollywood which is the male homosexual community.

If women really wanted to give their child breast milk then they would put it in a bottle so they wouldn't have to expose themselves. But, the goal is really to expose themselves so the point is moot.

Are you serious?

You ain't shittin.

Yeah...I have to admit...they certainly do it for me.
All sizes

I'm totally a boob guy, I can't deny it.

I prefer big'uns, but the handful rule is always the standard.

Implants? Not a problem.

I recall the first time a women coralled me in the ladies room of a restaurant. She pulled up her shirt and said "Do these look real to you? My doctor says they're spectacular, but they don't look real to me. I need another opinion."

Yeah...I have to admit...they certainly do it for me.
All sizes

Implants? Not a problem.

I recall the first time a women coralled me in the ladies room of a restaurant. She pulled up her shirt and said "Do these look real to you? My doctor says they're spectacular, but they don't look real to me. I need another opinion."

Why does this shit never happen to me?

Implants? Not a problem.

It never happens to Katz either.

Public breast feeding is perfectly legal in California. It is illegal, as in criminal, to interfere with or even comment or criticize a woman who is breastfeeding. All businesses must provide a space of accommodation for women who breastfeed to use.

Women who breastfeed look around. Who is watching? If no one is watching, they will slip whatever covering they use a little more, just to see if NOW someone will look. The younger the mother, the more tit she exposes. It's become an attention getting device. No one has to say anything, just leave. Quietly leave. The shit hits the fan. They are "humiliated".

I used to live around the corner from a laundromat. Teen mothers (mostly mexican) would feed babies while the laundry was washing and drying. They would sit there, tits hanging out, and if no one paid attention to them, they were not above getting up to stand on the sidewalk outside just to see if one of the cholos going by would pay attention to them.

Katz I can't really say much as a man I am totally in favor of women popping breasts out whenever they like.

I kinda thought you would.

I once got up and walked out on a woman breast feeding in my office. I told her that I would accommodate her need for privacy, which she said she didn't want. Of course not, she really wanted an audience. So ogle away, it's the whole point of tit sucking to begin with.

Your personal experience with and opinions of breast feeders should not be used to generalize the motives or behavior of all breast feeders. My daughter-in-law is quite modest and has no desire to "show her tits" in public or for lecherous old men to leer at her. When the baby's hungry, the baby should be fed.

I'm not conservative and I'm fine with it. As has been said, most women are pretty discreet about it. No biggie!

Katz I can't really say much as a man I am totally in favor of women popping breasts out whenever they like.

I kinda thought you would.

I once got up and walked out on a woman breast feeding in my office. I told her that I would accommodate her need for privacy, which she said she didn't want. Of course not, she really wanted an audience. So ogle away, it's the whole point of tit sucking to begin with.

Your personal experience with and opinions of breast feeders should not be used to generalize the motives or behavior of all breast feeders. My daughter-in-law is quite modest and has no desire to "show her tits" in public or for lecherous old men to leer at her. When the baby's hungry, the baby should be fed.

Most women are modest about it, I know I sure was.

Implants? Not a problem.

You don't spend enough time in women's rest rooms.

Forum List

Back