Breast more than feeding tool

BREAST MORE THAN FEEDING TOOL

Breast feeding in public is obscene and disgusting. Breast pumping should be done at home and not in public places. Breast are also instruments of love making. When a women breast feeds her uterus contracts which is a natural process to help return her uterus to it’s pre-pregnancy state.
A man looks at a breast differently than a baby. Pro.5;19,20. Song of Solomon, a beautiful love story about a desirable Black woman, (1;5,6) mentions the breast 7 times in the 8 chapters. In love making the breast is an erotic zone. A woman should be uncomfortable breast feeding her baby in public, when possible a perverted old man may be looking on and getting off on it. Any woman who would feel comfortable breast feeding in public has to be an exhibitionist.
Janet Jackson was fined for exposing her breast.
Song of Songs commentary

Total crap.
There's a massive difference between breasts being used to feed a baby and anything remotely connected with sex.

Don't be daft.

It's part of the third worldization of the US. Make us more like the no carbon footprint savages.

What public breastfeeding does is put women in their place. They aren't CEOs, or lawyers, or doctors, or executives, they are feeding stations. A woman who whips out her tit at a board meeting will just never be taken seriously. Nothing she says will be taken with any degree of credibility. It's like the professional woman becomes one big tit, and a joke tit at that.

It's part of the third worldization of the US. Make us more like the no carbon footprint savages.

What public breastfeeding does is put women in their place. They aren't CEOs, or lawyers, or doctors, or executives, they are feeding stations. A woman who whips out her tit at a board meeting will just never be taken seriously. Nothing she says will be taken with any degree of credibility. It's like the professional woman becomes one big tit, and a joke tit at that.

Oh My....The what ifs....The Drama.........

Where is Jerry Springer anyway?

Exactly. We're a national Jerry Springer audience screaming show us your tits. Women who expose themselves occupy the same position as a man who unzips his fly and lets his dick hang out. He doesn't have to pee with it, just let it hang there. A woman who imagines that she is being discreet, just doesn't know its like an open fly.

Mothers who breast feed in public should just give it up and admit they are frustrated strippers. Those who breast feed at all are just tribe women among the village people.

Tribe women? Wow!
Or women who know breast feeding is very important for their baby's health.

The best women can come up with is breast milk is very important for the baby's health, direct delivery, not so much.

If in fact, there can be no such thing as synthetic breast milk, there is nothing that says milk that comes from a breast into an infant's mouth is any different than being milked by machine as all cows are.

The whole point of public breastfeeding is the public part. That's why women fight so hard to oppose rooms or non public alternatives.

Got any more extreme examples?
gotmilk.jpg

I have seen women expose their breasts in public both because they were feeding their babies and for reasons that have nothing at all to do with feeding.

I did not die then and if I see a few more moms nursing their babies, I won't die then either.

I have seen women expose their breasts in public both because they were feeding their babies and for reasons that have nothing at all to do with feeding.

I did not die then and if I see a few more moms nursing their babies, I won't die then either.

Of course not! I've seen guys with their balls slipping out of an open fly and not died of it.

On the one hand women want to be considered as something other than baby machines. On the other they want to flash their tits just to remind everyone that they are nothing but baby machines.

Of course not! I've seen guys with their balls slipping out of an open fly and not died of it.

On the one hand women want to be considered as something other than baby machines. On the other they want to flash their tits just to remind everyone that they are nothing but baby machines.

Breast feeding isn't "flashing tits", nor making a statement about being a "baby machine".

Breast feeding isn't "flashing tits", nor making a statement about being a "baby machine".

Flashing tits is flashing tits.

Breast feeding is breast feeding.

I realize that biologically the breasts serve more than one purpose. But that doesn't mean I have to get all hot and bothered any time a woman nurses her child in public. In fact, out of a sense of respect (and since I don't want to come across like a voyeur), I tend to avert my eyes when a mom is nursing her baby.

On the other hand, if a woman removes her bikini top at a public beach, I do not always avert my eyes. Well, unless my wife is noting where I am looking of course.

Last edited:

I realize that biologically the breasts serve more than one purpose. But that doesn't mean I have to get all hot and bothered any time a woman nurses her child in public. In fact, out of a sense of respect (and since I don't want to come across like a voyeur), I tend to avert my eyes when a mom is nursing her baby.

On the other hand, if a woman removes her bikini top at a public beach, I do not always avert my eyes. Well, unless my wife is noting where I am looking of course.
Sunglasses

Sunglasses

Great idea.

The best women can come up with is breast milk is very important for the baby's health, direct delivery, not so much.

If in fact, there can be no such thing as synthetic breast milk, there is nothing that says milk that comes from a breast into an infant's mouth is any different than being milked by machine as all cows are.

The whole point of public breastfeeding is the public part. That's why women fight so hard to oppose rooms or non public alternatives.

Women oppose breast feeding rooms?
And it isn't a public thing, it is a feeding your baby thing.

I had to pump for the first week due to health reasons, and it took a lot of hard work to get my milk to come back in normally. Breast feeding your child helps you keep your milk supply in.
Katz obviously knows nothing about Breast feeding, other than it being tribal.

Women oppose breast feeding rooms?
And it isn't a public thing, it is a feeding your baby thing.

I agree, it is a natural act that has been done discreetly in public. Why the need to go into a special room.

Taking a shit is a natural act too. Why do they have to go into another room. Bodily excretion is bodily excretion.

Forum List

Back