Breaking West Virginia house of delegates has impeached all 4 state Supreme Court justices

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Associated Press on Twitter
upload_2018-8-14_12-9-37.png

So much for the ' fake news" lol the leftist rejects on here even said it bhaahah

Yeah you idiots all say my chit is full of it and low and behold. guess they're lying to huh.

From what I've been reading, there was plenty of corruption going on with these characters.

Unfortunate Byrd's KKK churchstate fiefdom isn't around to keep them all so lily brilliant white washed as back in the days of West Nazi Germany Virginia's thieving US Constitution - old glory arsonists.

The Associated Press on Twitter
View attachment 210294

So much for the ' fake news" lol the leftist rejects on here even said it bhaahah

Yeah you idiots all say my chit is full of it and low and behold. guess they're lying to huh.
Only the Poor should get to make, poor lifestyle choices and Only get the blame for that.

Has any state ever done this before? West Virginia must have hit a new low for corruption......
Well, not so long ago the CEO of Massey Energy was indicted for buying the Chief Justice of the WVa Supreme Court.

And yet nobody wastes more money than politicians.

As if there would be an accounting to release for all those baptize thine eyes by urination KKK churchstate cops & their drug trafficking politics of "death to the infidels" in that "serve the Pope or die" jihad crusade of thieving US Constitution- old glory arsonists in "Almost Heaven".

Forum List

Back