BREAKING! TRUMP WAS RIGHT!… Head of Burisma Holdings Indicted in Ukraine! …Claims Hunter Biden.....

From the Ukraine news Agency:

"KYIV. Nov 20 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukrainian members of parliament have demanded the presidents of Ukraine and the United States, Volodymyr Zelensky and Donald Trump, investigate suspicions of the legalization of $7.4 billion by the "family" of ex-President Viktor Yanukovych through the American investment fund Franklin Templeton Investments, which they said has ties to the U.S. Democratic Party..."

MPs demand Zelensky, Trump investigate suspicion of U.S.-Ukraine corruption involving $7.4 bln
Interfax is a Russian propaganda outlet, useful idiot.

I guess Putin feels that he needs to help Trump in 2020, too!

No it isn't, it is partnered with;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moody's_Investors_Service
And
Business Wire - Wikipedia

Which is part of Berkshire Hathaway - Wikipedia

Interfax - Wikipedia

Nope. You're hallucinating.

From your last link:
Interfax Ltd. is a privately-held independent major news agency in Russia (along with state-operated TASS and RIA Novosti) and information services company headquartered in Moscow.[1]

'Interfax Group' comprises more than 30 news producing and marketing companies in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Azerbaijan, the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany and China.[5]

NO. . . YOU ARE.

What don't you get between privately-held independent major news agency AND STATE-OPERATED??!?!

:dunno:
Nothing in your links shows any connection between Interface and Moody's or Berkshire Hathaway.

You are hallucinating.

Also, is it your assertion that a "privately-held" company in Russia can't be controlled by Putin?

". . Partnerships
In 1999, Interfax launched a rating agency in partnership with 'Moody's Investors Service' to provide rating services on the Russian market.[9] SPARK system became the basis for a joint venture with a provider of business credit information and credit reports 'Dun & Bradstreet'.[14]

Since 2001 Interfax has collaborated with 'Business Wire', a global leader in the distribution of corporate regulatory disclosures and press releases.[9] Interfax now also offers consumer credit reports via a joint venture with 'Experian' and 'Sberbank of Russia'.[12]. ."
Interfax - Wikipedia

Try a community college, they will accept just about anyone.

So now you think that Putin controls everything? :tinfoil:

Sure, I'll go with that if you prove it. If he does, he is personally doing business with Warren Buffett, as he is still the Chairmen over there in charge of Berkshire which runs Business Wire.

And since Interfax is privately held, that would mean Warren and Putin deal directly, you think that is probable do ya? :RockOn:

Go to Interfax and use their search bar to find any stories about Malaysia Airlines Flight 17.

Let me know what you discover. ;)

From the Ukraine news Agency:

"KYIV. Nov 20 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukrainian members of parliament have demanded the presidents of Ukraine and the United States, Volodymyr Zelensky and Donald Trump, investigate suspicions of the legalization of $7.4 billion by the "family" of ex-President Viktor Yanukovych through the American investment fund Franklin Templeton Investments, which they said has ties to the U.S. Democratic Party..."

MPs demand Zelensky, Trump investigate suspicion of U.S.-Ukraine corruption involving $7.4 bln
Interfax is a Russian propaganda outlet, useful idiot.

I guess Putin feels that he needs to help Trump in 2020, too!

No it isn't, it is partnered with;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moody's_Investors_Service
And
Business Wire - Wikipedia

Which is part of Berkshire Hathaway - Wikipedia

Interfax - Wikipedia

Nope. You're hallucinating.

From your last link:
Interfax Ltd. is a privately-held independent major news agency in Russia (along with state-operated TASS and RIA Novosti) and information services company headquartered in Moscow.[1]

'Interfax Group' comprises more than 30 news producing and marketing companies in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Azerbaijan, the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany and China.[5]
Darling, Last week in Ukraine they started arresting people
Go check out stories coming from Ukraine sources
PrivatBank and VAB, both lead back to Pinchuk and Zlochevskyi
Pinchuk donated $29 million to the Clinton Foundation
which was funneled to her 2016 campaign

IMFlaunderingscheme.jpg

You should all move to Russia where you can drink Putin's Kool-Aid straight from the tap.

You should all move to Russia where you can drink Putin's Kool-Aid straight from the tap.

I'm sorry you couldn't sell any of your "I'm with Her >" or "I'm seeing 2020 Hillary" yard signs on eBay.

I thought China owned Trump....when did it flip back to Putin?

....... and Partners Paid $16.5 MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REALITY STRIKES DEMOCRAT SHOW TRIAL!!!!!!

The head of Burisma Holdings was indicted this week in Ukraine!!!

Ukrainian Prosecutor General indicted Burisma owner Nikolai Zlochevsky.

The claim alleges that Hunter Biden and his partners received $16.5 million for their ‘services’

hunter-biden-trump.jpg

Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden took a lucrative post on the Burisma Board in 2014.
Hunter Biden was making millions from the corrupt Ukrainian oil and gas company.

New memos released earlier this month reveal Burisma Holdings, Hunter Biden’s Ukrainian natural gas company, pressured the Obama State Department to help end the corruption investigation during the 2016 election cycle just one month before then-Vice President Joe Biden forced Ukraine to fire Viktor Shokin, the prosecutor probing his son Hunter.

Joe Biden bragged about getting Viktor Shokin fired during a 2018 speech to the Council on Foreign Relations.

The media immediately covered for Biden and said his targeting of Mr. Shokin was totally unrelated to the prosecutor’s corruption investigation into Hunter and Burisma Holdings.

Burisma Holdings actually name-dropped Hunter Biden when requesting help from the State Department.

MUCH MORE AT

BREAKING! TRUMP WAS RIGHT!... Head of Burisma Holdings Indicted in Ukraine! ...Claims Hunter Biden and Partners Paid $16.5 MILLION

Waiting on our ABNORMALS TO SPIN THIS and there goes the pending indictment of Hunter Biden....and if we get REAL LUCKY HIS FATHER AND MAYBE EVEN THE Obomanation.....yes. I am giddy!!!:))

spin this you asshat -

Trump's own staff repeatedly warned him that his theory about Democrats and Ukraine had been debunked

really? when was the investigation that showed it was debunked?

Putin's testimonial: Interfax always means quality and reliable information - Putin - Interfax :lol:

Go to their site. Try to find a story critical of Putin.

. . and?

He complimented a private press company that covers him? What of it? It's a very authoritarian nation, it always has been. They wouldn't be in business long over there if they did stories critical of him, you know that. Stop being so obtuse.

Look here. . .

He complimented Obama. . .

I guess that means Obama was a Russian puppet in your world.

Putin Praises Obama, but Dodges on Clinton vs. Trump

Good lord, get a grip.

But a quick search reveals, yeah, they do what they want.

1x1.gif

1x1.gif

Jack Matlock: Current tension in U.S.-Russia relations is result of political mistakes on both sides
Jack Matlock: Current tension in U.S.-Russia relations is result of political mistakes on both sides - Interview - Interfax.com

Famous diplomat and political analyst, last U.S. Ambassador to the Soviet Union Jack Matlock has given an interview to Interfax in which he speaks about the first year of U.S. President Donald Trump in power and relations between Russia and the United States.

<snip>

Q.: And where in your opinion was Russia wrong?

A.: The treatment of Ukraine has been very damaging to Russian interests. No other country is as important to Russia‘s security and future as is Ukraine. Nevertheless, Russian actions have intensified anti-Russian feelings in Ukraine and the seizure of Crimea (even with a referendum) has created an irredentist claim that can persist for generations if not corrected. The main victims of the fighting in the Donbas are Russians.

Q.: Was the introduction of economic sanctions against Russia legitimate?

A.: So far as economic sanctions are concerned, the Russian annexation of Crimea and support for violent separatism in Ukraine were in violation of international law and previous agreements with the United States including especially the Budapest Memorandum which provided that Ukraine would transfer its nuclear weapons to Russia while Russia re-affirmed its respect for the territorial integrity of Ukraine.The United States and other countries could not recognize the legality of Russia‘s actions in Ukraine. Sanctions were declared rather than more forceful measures. I personally would have recommended a different reaction, but as the fighting in the Donbas continued with Russian support for the rebels it was impossible politically in either the U.S. or the European Union to lift them.

Q.: Congress and the special counsel are now probing the ‘Russian trace‘ in the U.S. presidential election. What is your attitude to this story? And in general, could political contacts with representatives of a foreign embassy be a subject to criminal investigations?

A.: Speaking to a foreign diplomat does not break any law and I do not expect anyone to be indicted for that. Revealing classified information to an unauthorized person is an infraction of the law whether the person receiving the information is a diplomat or anyone else. However, there is no evidence so far that there was any unauthorized disclosure of classified information.I have confidence in the integrity of our courts and doubt that anyone will be charged with a crime for discussing political issues with foreign diplomats. It is possible, however, that some of the people involved broke other laws such as not registering as a foreign agent after receiving money to represent a foreign government.

Q.: Do you personally believe that Russia tried to influence voters in Trump‘s favor and succeeded in it? Is such a thing possible?

A.: I think Russian sources with government connections did try to participate in the campaigns, often with assumed names. I don‘t think it had any significant effect on the final vote, but the fallout in the U.S. makes it politically difficult (maybe impossible) for President Trump to take steps to improve relations.There is widespread feeling that Russia has blackmailed him. I believe there is no real basis for this, but it is a political fact. That weakens his ability to settle current disputes, particularly in the absence of any Russian effort to end its proxy war with Ukraine.. . . "

It very much appears, the man that runs this source is a global oligarch, friends with persons in the U.S. friends with Putin, and friends with Oligarchs in the E.U.

Mikhail Komissar, Chairman of the Board and CEO, Interfax

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Waiting on our ABNORMALS TO SPIN THIS and there goes the pending indictment of Hunter Biden....and if we get REAL LUCKY HIS FATHER AND MAYBE EVEN THE Obomanation.....yes. I am giddy!!!:))

This is what you need to do while waiting on those indictments...

tenor.gif

Gator, this thread will provide you with many opportunities to pretend to be that conservative you swear you are. Let those Leftist typing fingers of yours know they need to seize the opportunity...I’ll be watching you.

If this is really true.... then its a no brainer why the Democrats are acting like starving cannibals going on a TRump offensive. They had to get ahead of it at all cost. Making sure any investigation into their corruption could be discredited.
Fuck these Democrats... there is a reason they are opposed to Term Limits that Trump tried to address early on in his presidency. They all deserve to be one and done. Lets end the Washington royal family once and for all.
Term limits will help prevent this kind of sickening corruption. Again.. fuck them all.

Its not remotely true.

The OP knows this but posts shit like this consistently.
How come all these specific details around numbers and figures simply can't be true but "look into it" IS specific enough to impeach.

your bias is showing. hard.

The Democrats don't even need a hearing. Trump is guilty. Hell not even half way through and Schiff calls trump a greater threat to democracy than Red China. A country that will use live ammunition on their own population or run them over with tanks... or put you in prison for having a religious book, or put you in prison for any reason of their choosing because there are no checks or balances there.. no bill of rights.

And Schiff is not held to task for that comment by the media?
When Trump used the political Lynching analogy he was 100 % correct. Schiff is a modern day Wyatt Erp strung out on too much peyote and loco weed.

tenor.gif

Gator, this thread will provide you with many opportunities to pretend to be that conservative you swear you are. Let those Leftist typing fingers of yours know they need to seize the opportunity...I’ll be watching you.

Gator says he's a "Conservative"??

tenor.gif

In the end, it won't matter if they are indicted in Ukraine. Or if any folks in the DNC are. They can tell them to pound sand if they want. . . :71:

. . . and the corporate press, Deep State, and media conglomerates here will cover it up and call it fake news all day long, and the majority of the public will, of course, believe it.

If they are indicted, they just can't go there, no trial will be had, because there is no extradition treaty.

List of United States extradition treaties - Wikipedia

Natalie Jeresko, who was nominated by Obama
to head PROMESA was the minister of finance for Ukraine
from 2014-2016, when BILLIONS was embezzled from UNB

The money was IMF loans deposited into the UNB
Jerseko negotiated additional IMF loans to pay for
the first loans that were embezzled

Billions of dollars are missing from PROMESA

tenor.gif

In the end, it won't matter if they are indicted in Ukraine. Or if any folks in the DNC are. They can tell them to pound sand if they want. . . :71:

. . . and the corporate press, Deep State, and media conglomerates here will cover it up and call it fake news all day long, and the majority of the public will, of course, believe it.

If they are indicted, they just can't go there, no trial will be had, because there is no extradition treaty.

List of United States extradition treaties - Wikipedia

The former Ukraine prosecutor that Joe Biden got fired says that the Bidens didn't violate the Ukrainian laws, however there are many reasons to believe that they violated US laws...

Lutsenko: The Biden case is in the hands of the US law enforcement; God forbid, Ukraine initiates it back home

Forum List

Back