BREAKING! TRUMP WAS RIGHT!… Head of Burisma Holdings Indicted in Ukraine! …Claims Hunter Biden.....

....... and Partners Paid $16.5 MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REALITY STRIKES DEMOCRAT SHOW TRIAL!!!!!!

The head of Burisma Holdings was indicted this week in Ukraine!!!

Ukrainian Prosecutor General indicted Burisma owner Nikolai Zlochevsky.

The claim alleges that Hunter Biden and his partners received $16.5 million for their ‘services’

hunter-biden-trump.jpg

Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden took a lucrative post on the Burisma Board in 2014.
Hunter Biden was making millions from the corrupt Ukrainian oil and gas company.

New memos released earlier this month reveal Burisma Holdings, Hunter Biden’s Ukrainian natural gas company, pressured the Obama State Department to help end the corruption investigation during the 2016 election cycle just one month before then-Vice President Joe Biden forced Ukraine to fire Viktor Shokin, the prosecutor probing his son Hunter.

Joe Biden bragged about getting Viktor Shokin fired during a 2018 speech to the Council on Foreign Relations.

The media immediately covered for Biden and said his targeting of Mr. Shokin was totally unrelated to the prosecutor’s corruption investigation into Hunter and Burisma Holdings.

Burisma Holdings actually name-dropped Hunter Biden when requesting help from the State Department.

MUCH MORE AT

BREAKING! TRUMP WAS RIGHT!... Head of Burisma Holdings Indicted in Ukraine! ...Claims Hunter Biden and Partners Paid $16.5 MILLION

Waiting on our ABNORMALS TO SPIN THIS and there goes the pending indictment of Hunter Biden....and if we get REAL LUCKY HIS FATHER AND MAYBE EVEN THE Obomanation.....yes. I am giddy!!!:))

Fake News. It never happened:

As Sondland testified, a misleading Ukraine story spread among conservatives on social media

Stop using the Gateway Pundit as a source. Every time you, you embarass yourself

But we should trust NBC?....perhaps it isnt true, but I report what is out there, I do not, just like you verify what I post!

I don’t accept sources with a history of lying.

Obama gave Solyndra (solar panel company) 500 million taxpayer dollars.

Solyndra "donated" 100 million to the re-elect obama campaign & then filed for bankruptcy.

Not so hard to believe that was going on with ukraine and others now is it?

I'll bet the filth cashed in on every country we gave aid to!!!

The blob gave $24B to the already subsidized farmers…. The filth has a name; Trump

If this is really true.... then its a no brainer why the Democrats are acting like starving cannibals going on a TRump offensive. They had to get ahead of it at all cost. Making sure any investigation into their corruption could be discredited.
Fuck these Democrats... there is a reason they are opposed to Term Limits that Trump tried to address early on in his presidency. They all deserve to be one and done. Lets end the Washington royal family once and for all.
Term limits will help prevent this kind of sickening corruption. Again.. fuck them all.

Its not remotely true.

The OP knows this but posts shit like this consistently.
Reuter’s is fake news now!

Ukraine widens probe against Burisma founder to embezzlement of state funds

....... and Partners Paid $16.5 MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The claim alleges that Hunter Biden and his partners received $16.5 million for their ‘services’

hunter-biden-trump.jpg

Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden took a lucrative post on the Burisma Board in 2014.
Hunter Biden was making millions from the corrupt Ukrainian oil and gas company.

New memos released earlier this month reveal Burisma Holdings, Hunter Biden’s Ukrainian natural gas company, pressured the Obama State Department to help end the corruption investigation during the 2016 election cycle just one month before then-Vice President Joe Biden forced Ukraine to fire Viktor Shokin, the prosecutor probing his son Hunter.

Joe Biden bragged about getting Viktor Shokin fired during a 2018 speech to the Council on Foreign Relations.

The media immediately covered for Biden and said his targeting of Mr. Shokin was totally unrelated to the prosecutor’s corruption investigation into Hunter and Burisma Holdings.

Burisma Holdings actually name-dropped Hunter Biden when requesting help from the State Department.

MUCH MORE AT

BREAKING! TRUMP WAS RIGHT!... Head of Burisma Holdings Indicted in Ukraine! ...Claims Hunter Biden and Partners Paid $16.5 MILLION

Waiting on our ABNORMALS TO SPIN THIS and there goes the pending indictment of Hunter Biden....and if we get REAL LUCKY HIS FATHER AND MAYBE EVEN THE Obomanation.....yes. I am giddy!!!:))

As Sondland testified, a misleading Ukraine story spread among conservatives on social media

Stop using the Gateway Pundit as a source. Every time you, you embarass yourself

But we should trust NBC?....perhaps it isnt true, but I report what is out there, I do not, just like you verify what I post!

So when did Reuters suddenly develop a "history of lying"?

Reuters story from today, posted in the Kyiv Post.

"Ukraine has widened its investigation into the founder of energy company Burisma to include suspicion of embezzling state funds, Prosecutor General Ruslan Ryaboshapka said on Nov. 20..."

Reuters: Ukraine widens probe against Burisma founder to embezzlement of state funds | KyivPost - Ukraine's Global Voice

All this is based on Russian propaganda from a Russian news service.

Great work Vlad.

Interfax-Ukraine - Wikipedia

Nope dope. I already posted the Reuters story from today, mentioned in the Kyiv Post.

"Ukraine has widened its investigation into the founder of energy company Burisma to include suspicion of embezzling state funds, Prosecutor General Ruslan Ryaboshapka said on Nov. 20..."

Reuters: Ukraine widens probe against Burisma founder to embezzlement of state funds | KyivPost - Ukraine's Global Voice

Your idiotic Alinskyite "finger-pointing" and accusing anyone who disagrees with you of being a "Russian" doesn't work any more. Get a new routine, mmmmkay?

Nobody's buying your crap any more. You people have lost the last ounce of credibility you ever had.

When did people buy it?

hunter-biden-trump.jpg

MUCH MORE AT

..and yet from day to day, you accept CNN and MSNBC as "God's honest truth"?

You're a schmuck. :laughing0301:

hunter-biden-trump.jpg

MUCH MORE AT

spin this you asshat -

Trump's own staff repeatedly warned him that his theory about Democrats and Ukraine had been debunked
Business Insider is a leftwing Trump hating propaganda rag.

This is such old news but, two things
Hillary was linked to the laundering, where is she
Ms. Gontareva is being thrown under the bus
but, what about Jerseko

Obama named her head of PROMESA
She was put in charge of BILLIONS in aid for Puerto Rico
Billions are missing
And she was the minister of finance for Ukraine
from 2014-2016 when BILLIONS went missing from UNB

Why is a former head of a corrupt foreign government
WORKING IN OUR GOVERNMENT?

Ms. Gontareva has had 2 attempts on her life

Ukraine's Money Laundering Schemes

hunter-biden-trump.jpg

MUCH MORE AT

Except no one was indicted......

Forum List

Back