BREAKING! TRUMP WAS RIGHT!… Head of Burisma Holdings Indicted in Ukraine! …Claims Hunter Biden.....

Waiting on our ABNORMALS TO SPIN THIS and there goes the pending indictment of Hunter Biden....and if we get REAL LUCKY HIS FATHER AND MAYBE EVEN THE Obomanation.....yes. I am giddy!!!:))

This is what you need to do while waiting on those indictments...

tenor.gif

Gator, this thread will provide you with many opportunities to pretend to be that conservative you swear you are. Let those Leftist typing fingers of yours know they need to seize the opportunity...I’ll be watching you.

Gator says he's a "Conservative"??

He claims he’s “Right” of most here.
Apparently his typing fingers have a mind of their own.

Waiting on our ABNORMALS TO SPIN THIS and there goes the pending indictment of Hunter Biden....and if we get REAL LUCKY HIS FATHER AND MAYBE EVEN THE Obomanation.....yes. I am giddy!!!:))

tenor.gif

Gator, this thread will provide you with many opportunities to pretend to be that conservative you swear you are. Let those Leftist typing fingers of yours know they need to seize the opportunity...I’ll be watching you.

In the end, it won't matter if they are indicted in Ukraine. Or if any folks in the DNC are. They can tell them to pound sand if they want. . . :71:

. . . and the corporate press, Deep State, and media conglomerates here will cover it up and call it fake news all day long, and the majority of the public will, of course, believe it.

If they are indicted, they just can't go there, no trial will be had, because there is no extradition treaty.

List of United States extradition treaties - Wikipedia

Sad but true. If the main stream media doesnt post it, it's as if it never happened. And thats a power the Democrats have been using to their advantage for some time now.

tenor.gif

In the end, it won't matter if they are indicted in Ukraine. Or if any folks in the DNC are. They can tell them to pound sand if they want. . . :71:

. . . and the corporate press, Deep State, and media conglomerates here will cover it up and call it fake news all day long, and the majority of the public will, of course, believe it.

If they are indicted, they just can't go there, no trial will be had, because there is no extradition treaty.

The former Ukraine prosecutor that Joe Biden got fired says that the Bidens didn't violate the Ukrainian laws, however there are many reasons to believe that they violated US laws...

Lutsenko: The Biden case is in the hands of the US law enforcement; God forbid, Ukraine initiates it back home
Lutsenko is guilty as shit himself
and is trying to keep his ass from prison

tenor.gif

Sad but true. If the main stream media doesnt post it, it's as if it never happened. And thats a power the Democrats have been using to their advantage for some time now.

A lot of the neo-cons are the same way.

Bolivia was just taken over for their Lithium. It is the Saudi-Arabia of Lithium on the planet, it holds over 50% of the world's lithium, and if there is going to be a green revolution, you can't have a bunch of non-capitalists aboriginals holding power, who don't allow companies to rape the land, for them to have a voice and vote their own people to control their destiny of that resource. You have to go in there and Genghis Khan the place up.
Now we have lots of death as the result.

No one knows, and No one gives a shit, distracted by this meaningless impeachment shit.

Because it is the Trump administration? Well hell, the Military-Industrial-Complex can do no wrong. Never mind that the administrative monstrosity is too big for anyone person to control . . . .

Trump is desperate for folks he can trust. . . and it is folly.

sigh. . .

....... and Partners Paid $16.5 MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REALITY STRIKES DEMOCRAT SHOW TRIAL!!!!!!

The head of Burisma Holdings was indicted this week in Ukraine!!!

Ukrainian Prosecutor General indicted Burisma owner Nikolai Zlochevsky.

The claim alleges that Hunter Biden and his partners received $16.5 million for their ‘services’

hunter-biden-trump.jpg

Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden took a lucrative post on the Burisma Board in 2014.
Hunter Biden was making millions from the corrupt Ukrainian oil and gas company.

New memos released earlier this month reveal Burisma Holdings, Hunter Biden’s Ukrainian natural gas company, pressured the Obama State Department to help end the corruption investigation during the 2016 election cycle just one month before then-Vice President Joe Biden forced Ukraine to fire Viktor Shokin, the prosecutor probing his son Hunter.

Joe Biden bragged about getting Viktor Shokin fired during a 2018 speech to the Council on Foreign Relations.

The media immediately covered for Biden and said his targeting of Mr. Shokin was totally unrelated to the prosecutor’s corruption investigation into Hunter and Burisma Holdings.

Burisma Holdings actually name-dropped Hunter Biden when requesting help from the State Department.

MUCH MORE AT

BREAKING! TRUMP WAS RIGHT!... Head of Burisma Holdings Indicted in Ukraine! ...Claims Hunter Biden and Partners Paid $16.5 MILLION

They did not indict him, they issued a notice of suspicion
The investigations have ceased again....why

Attorney John Buretta: In the case of Burisma and Zlochevskiy I met with Prosecutor General Yury Lutsenko

John Buretta: For us it was important to close all cases against Burisma and Nikolay Zlochevskyi in a legally sound manner

Not only did former Obama appointed US DAG John Buretta
manage to close all remaining cases against Burisma
but he made legal provisions to prevent these cases being reopened

The arrests last week in Ukraine involve shell banks Burisma used

tenor.gif

dude we have 20 of these threads a day at least, not a one of them ever comes true.

You people are such rubes, falling for this shit every time

tenor.gif

Another fucking tube falling for today’s “we got them now thread”.

you people make a box of rocks look smart

....... and Partners Paid $16.5 MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REALITY STRIKES DEMOCRAT SHOW TRIAL!!!!!!

The head of Burisma Holdings was indicted this week in Ukraine!!!

Ukrainian Prosecutor General indicted Burisma owner Nikolai Zlochevsky.

The claim alleges that Hunter Biden and his partners received $16.5 million for their ‘services’

hunter-biden-trump.jpg

Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden took a lucrative post on the Burisma Board in 2014.
Hunter Biden was making millions from the corrupt Ukrainian oil and gas company.

New memos released earlier this month reveal Burisma Holdings, Hunter Biden’s Ukrainian natural gas company, pressured the Obama State Department to help end the corruption investigation during the 2016 election cycle just one month before then-Vice President Joe Biden forced Ukraine to fire Viktor Shokin, the prosecutor probing his son Hunter.

Joe Biden bragged about getting Viktor Shokin fired during a 2018 speech to the Council on Foreign Relations.

The media immediately covered for Biden and said his targeting of Mr. Shokin was totally unrelated to the prosecutor’s corruption investigation into Hunter and Burisma Holdings.

Burisma Holdings actually name-dropped Hunter Biden when requesting help from the State Department.

MUCH MORE AT

BREAKING! TRUMP WAS RIGHT!... Head of Burisma Holdings Indicted in Ukraine! ...Claims Hunter Biden and Partners Paid $16.5 MILLION

spin this you asshat -

Trump's own staff repeatedly warned him that his theory about Democrats and Ukraine had been debunked

I do find it amazing how much corruption you progressives will support when it is one of yours.

tenor.gif

So what's your excuse? You make dumb repubs look brilliant by comparison.

Here you are, mr. Supposed libertarian, supporting corruption like all the other progressive loons here.

Not too smart there chief.....not by a long shot.

You must be a DNC paid poster to vomit up the crap you do.

tenor.gif

He claims to be a libertarian.

tenor.gif

Rand Paul is a libertarian.....he is mentally ill!

tenor.gif

How so?

tenor.gif

How so?
Not Rand mentally Ill, I should have been more specific.

tenor.gif

Whatever, Jake.

So what's your excuse? You make dumb repubs look brilliant by comparison.

Here you are, mr. Supposed libertarian, supporting corruption like all the other progressive loons here.

Not too smart there chief.....not by a long shot.

You must be a DNC paid poster to vomit up the crap you do.

It is fucking fake news moron. I am not supporting anything except laughing my ass off at you rubes for being such pushovers.

By this time on Friday this will all be forgotten and there will have been a dozen more "we got them now" threads.

“According to the politician, "the son of Vice-President Joe Biden was receiving payment for his services, with money raised through criminal means and money laundering." He also clarified that "Biden received money that did not come from the company’s successful operation but rather from money stolen from citizens."

Joe Biden’s son and his partners received $16.5 million from Burisma — Ukrainian MP

The Ukraine done went and sunk the Dem's battleship. :21:

Your source is Tass!!!! Tass is owned by the Russian government!
Wow, you Little Trumpsters are gleefully sucking up Russian propaganda.
But then you people also beleive everything Trump says.
GULLIBLE, GULLIBLE, GULLIBLE! :happy-1:
And then the OP is Gateway Pundit! :laughing0301:
God, we have a lot of geniuses on USMB! :disbelief:
If, as you would like to believe, there is nothing to it, then why won't Schiff allow Hunter Biden to testify under oath? After all, all of this is about whether Hunter and his father were involved in corruption in Ukraine.
It really isnt. Its about trump linking aid to Ukraine to his campaign against Biden. Young Biden could be Son of Sam , it really doesnt matter.
To make it easier for you. Trump could have asked about burisma but he shouldnt have used taxpayer money as a threat.
Actually, it was Joe Biden who used taxpayer money to bribe the President of Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating the very corrupt company Hunter Biden was working for. No one who was involved in the efforts to have the Bidens' apparently corrupt actions in Ukraine has linked the investigation to the aid package. The quid pro quo was an invitation to the WH that Zelensky wouldn't get unless he cooperated with the US investigation of the Bidens corrupt activities in Ukraine.

it was Joe Biden who used taxpayer money to bribe the President of Ukraine to fire the prosecutor

Indeed, for all the noises the left has made, this truth by toomuchtime is spot on. Joe Biden used our foreign aid to enrich his kid, and then used it again to interfere with the workings of justice in Ukraine.

Low IQ Joe, the left's kleptocratic hero....

Forum List

Back