BREAKING: Trump Now Has 81% Chance Of Winning Election

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
Oops, I meant Hillary has an 81% chance. Sorry about that. It's so hard to keep track of this landslide, ya know?

118lhcw.png

Oops, I meant Hillary has an 81% chance. Sorry about that. It's so hard to keep track of this landslide, ya know?

118lhcw.png

According to Clinton News Network's statistical models, anything is possible if you pay enough.

Uh oh. What's happening here? I can't believe my eyes!

2i6dsly.png
Hillary's faux lead is going down the toilet.

You are using a fucking Minnesota poll to try exaggerate to the gap. The only state with a significant EV count that Reagan didn't win in 84.

118lhcw.png

Hey didn't Gloria Allred prance another groped victim out or would you like to give " Trumped raped a 13 year old " a try!?!

Hillary Clinton can win the White House but if the Democratic party fails to win the Senate, well you're too stupid to understand but she and the Democratic party did not win!

118lhcw.png

Hey didn't Gloria Allred prance another groped victim out or would you like to give " Trumped raped a 13 year old " a try!?!

Hillary Clinton can win the White House but if the Democratic party fails to win the Senate, well you're too stupid to understand but she and the Democratic party did not win!

Good point. Looks like the Republicans have a 72.8% chance of winning the senate. Shit, I mean the democrats. Man, I keep doing that.

1zewpv.png

118lhcw.png

Those percent chances are hard to interpret. What it really means is, at this point in time, with circumstances as they are, pollwise, etc.

for every ten times this point occurs, the candidate in hillary's position will win 8. I don't really know how you make that calculation.

118lhcw.png

Good point. Looks like the Republicans have a 72.8% chance of winning the senate. Shit, I mean the democrats. Man, I keep doing that.

1zewpv.png

You keep posting bullshit statistical models indeed.

118lhcw.png

You are right. It's over. She has it in the bag. No need for you or your friends to vote now. Stay home, you have more important things to do. Tell your liberal friends the same thing.

Congratulations.

118lhcw.png

Those percent chances are hard to interpret. What it really means is, at this point in time, with circumstances as they are, pollwise, etc.

for every ten times this point occurs, the candidate in hillary's position will win 8. I don't really know how you make that calculation.

Yeah, they have a wild algorithm, based on model they built. Here's Nate talking about the FBI probe and possible affect on polls.

Nate Silver on how FBI probe impacts race

Passive aggressive bitch boy is mad! Look at how many funnies he's giving out! He just can't help it!
My "agree"/"funny" ratio is actually evening out(not to mention the other positive ratings)

Stop posting embarrassing shit and I will stop using "funny" ratings.

Deal?

Forum List

Back