BREAKING: Trump Now Has 81% Chance Of Winning Election

Passive aggressive bitch boy is mad! Look at how many funnies he's giving out! He just can't help it!
My "agree"/"funny" ratio is actually evening out(not to mention the other positive ratings)

Stop posting embarrassing shit and I will stop using "funny" ratings.

Deal?

Too late, you've already won Passive Aggressive Bitch Boy of 2016. Congratulations!

Oops, I meant Hillary has an 81% chance. Sorry about that. It's so hard to keep track of this landslide, ya know?

118lhcw.png

Those percent chances are hard to interpret. What it really means is, at this point in time, with circumstances as they are, pollwise, etc.

for every ten times this point occurs, the candidate in hillary's position will win 8. I don't really know how you make that calculation.

Yeah, they have a wild algorithm, based on model they built. Here's Nate talking about the FBI probe and possible affect on polls.

Nate Silver on how FBI probe impacts race

When I hear algorithm, I cringe.

Passive aggressive bitch boy is mad! Look at how many funnies he's giving out! He just can't help it!
My "agree"/"funny" ratio is actually evening out(not to mention the other positive ratings)

Deal?

Too late, you've already won Passive Aggressive Bitch Boy of 2016. Congratulations!
You have nothing but projection, and you idiots wonder why you keep getting negative ratings....

Basically, for the slow folks here, what we're seeing is a statistically insignificant effect on the polls from yesterdays email announcement.

Sorry to crush your dreams, rightists.

Deal?

You have nothing but projection, and you idiots wonder why you keep getting negative ratings....

Nervous laughter conceding the point is not a negative.

Oops, I meant Hillary has an 81% chance. Sorry about that. It's so hard to keep track of this landslide, ya know?

118lhcw.png

Those percent chances are hard to interpret. What it really means is, at this point in time, with circumstances as they are, pollwise, etc.

for every ten times this point occurs, the candidate in hillary's position will win 8. I don't really know how you make that calculation.

Yeah, they have a wild algorithm, based on model they built. Here's Nate talking about the FBI probe and possible affect on polls.

Nate Silver on how FBI probe impacts race

When I hear algorithm, I cringe.

Heh. Why's that?

Deal?

Your 'ratings' are our proof you can't debate.
My posts are primarily direct confrontations of the morons who I am giving ratings to.

I just win the debates too quickly to keep up with my ratings.

Deal?

I am literally laughing at you retards.

There is no Trump lead.

He is failing, alt right podjos.

He is almost history.

Deal?

I am literally laughing at you retards.

Don't spit up on your pajamas.

Deal?

My posts are primarily direct confrontations of the morons who I am giving ratings to.

Then you'd be happy to debate me one on one.

Uh oh. What's happening here? I can't believe my eyes!

2i6dsly.png
Hillary's faux lead is going down the toilet.

You are using a fucking Minnesota poll to try exaggerate to the gap. The only state with a significant EV count that Reagan didn't win in 84.
Hilly's lead was always fake. It was made up.

ABC/Wapo Effectively Admit To Poll Tampering As Hillary's "Lead" Shrinks To 2-Points | Zero Hedge

Nice try, but we're only posting facts in this thread, not right wing fantasies. Those go in the "wet dreams" forum.

Deal?

Then you'd be happy to debate me one on one.
On the issues I give a shit about you wouldn't stand a chance in hell.

118lhcw.png
That was a neat trick....lol, Trump supporters must of had a glimmer of hope when they saw that lol.

118lhcw.png

Hey didn't Gloria Allred prance another groped victim out or would you like to give " Trumped raped a 13 year old " a try!?!

Hillary Clinton can win the White House but if the Democratic party fails to win the Senate, well you're too stupid to understand but she and the Democratic party did not win!
"But"?... "If"?...You can stick your if up your but, deplorables will have no one to blame but themselves when he loses, after all it is you who has risen this orange swine to where he is. He's so lame even Hillary will make him a LOOOSERRR.

Forum List

Back