Breaking: Trump Backs Down On Border Wall Government Shutdown

It was a dopey idea to begin with because he was insisting that Mexico will pay for his wall. Then he wanted the American taxpayers to pay for it. The man is a clown.

It was a dopey idea to begin with because he was insisting that Mexico will pay for his wall. Then he wanted the American taxpayers to pay for it. The man is a clown.

Funny and true - and he expects Democrats to vote for it.

I Googled this, and there are already links starting to pop up. Apparently, it was during a CBS interview when he backed down on the wall.

Trump Backs Away From Border Wall Idea in CBS Interview | EQUAL VOICE NEWS

In the interview, he says that a fence would be just as good as a wall in certain places. He also wants to put in gates in the fences to allow landowners access to their land on the other side of the wall.

Breaking News on MSNBC. No link yet...

Yup, if it's on MSN it must be true....LOL.

Just curious, what do you think of InfoWars?

Haven't watched or listened to. Is it any good?

Well, they are a Pro-Trump outlet. The lawyer of Alex Jones says he's just playing a character. Mike Cernovich pushed Pizzagate and the Susan Rice stories, which have been debunked. Alex Jones pushed a conspiracy that Michelle Obama had Joan Rivers killed because Joan Rivers called her a tranny.

My point is, does the mainstream media always get it right? Are they perfect? The answer to both is of course not. Yet that doesn't make it fake news just because it reports on something unfavorable on Trump.

I Googled this, and there are already links starting to pop up. Apparently, it was during a CBS interview when he backed down on the wall.

Trump Backs Away From Border Wall Idea in CBS Interview | EQUAL VOICE NEWS

In the interview, he says that a fence would be just as good as a wall in certain places. He also wants to put in gates in the fences to allow landowners access to their land on the other side of the wall.

That's an old link. By Associated Press on November 14, 2016 7:37 am

Sure they will. Close the border off 100%. When the billions of $$$ in US industry returns to the United States...winner, winner, chicken dinner.

Breaking News on MSNBC. Trump backing down from budget standoff over border wall funding. No link yet.
There is already 11 billion dollars appropriated for the wall and or border security that Obama would not use. So don;t hold your breath kid

Sure they will. Close the border off 100%. When the billions of $$$ in US industry returns to the United States...winner, winner, chicken dinner.
It was a bullshit ruse and you fell for it pard, c'mon now.

Breaking News on MSNBC. Trump backing down from budget standoff over border wall funding. No link yet.
There is already 11 billion dollars appropriated for the wall and or border security that Obama would not use. So don;t hold your breath kid

Well, you pitiful dumbass, at least he backed down from shutting the government down over it.

Well, they are a Pro-Trump outlet. The lawyer of Alex Jones says he's just playing a character. Mike Cernovich pushed Pizzagate and the Susan Rice stories, which have been debunked. Alex Jones pushed a conspiracy that Michelle Obama had Joan Rivers killed because Joan Rivers called her a tranny.

My point is, does the mainstream media always get it right? Are they perfect? The answer to both is of course not. Yet that doesn't make it fake news just because it reports on something unfavorable on Trump.

No kidding, which Susan Rice story has been debunked?

Does the media always get it right? No. Does MSN, CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN get it right? Rarely. Do they alter some stories to fit the progressive agenda...definitely.

Well, you pitiful dumbass, at least he backed down from shutting the government down over it.
Because like I said he already has an 11 billion dollars to start with, and the pathetic dems know this because they gave it to Obumma

No kidding, which Susan Rice story has been debunked?

Does the media always get it right? No. Does MSN, CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN get it right? Rarely. Do they alter some stories to fit the progressive agenda...definitely.

The one that Mike Cernovich was talking about.

Maybe they do get it right and you just would like to see the press be more favorable to this administration. Their job is to report the facts and I find myself trusting them more than I trust the current administration.

Forum List

Back