Breaking: Trump Backs Down On Border Wall Government Shutdown

Breaking News on MSNBC. Trump backing down from budget standoff over border wall funding. No link yet.
There is already 11 billion dollars appropriated for the wall and or border security that Obama would not use. So don;t hold your breath kid

Well, you pitiful dumbass, at least he backed down from shutting the government down over it.

That's because he knows that if the government shuts down, and part of the reason is because of the rider for the wall, well.............he's gonna catch some if not most of the blame.

Wow....................I think this is the first time in US history that the government was on the verge of shutting down only 100 days after the new president is inaugurated.

Breaking News on MSNBC. No link yet...

Yup, if it's on MSN it must be true....LOL.

Just curious, what do you think of InfoWars?

Haven't watched or listened to. Is it any good?

Well, they are a Pro-Trump outlet. The lawyer of Alex Jones says he's just playing a character. Mike Cernovich pushed Pizzagate and the Susan Rice stories, which have been debunked. Alex Jones pushed a conspiracy that Michelle Obama had Joan Rivers killed because Joan Rivers called her a tranny.

My point is, does the mainstream media always get it right? Are they perfect? The answer to both is of course not. Yet that doesn't make it fake news just because it reports on something unfavorable on Trump.

No kidding, which Susan Rice story has been debunked?

Does the media always get it right? No. Does MSN, CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN get it right? Rarely. Do they alter some stories to fit the progressive agenda...definitely.

FOX news is just as bad, the new clown in Oreilles' spot is hosting Bruce Jenner on his first show. FOX is worse than CNN because at least CNN does not hide their agenda

It was a dopey idea to begin with because he was insisting that Mexico will pay for his wall. Then he wanted the American taxpayers to pay for it. The man is a clown.
Sure they will. Close the border off 100%. When the billions of $$$ in US industry returns to the United States...winner, winner, chicken dinner.
What you write is not what Trump said about building the best wall ever seen and Mexico will pay for it. The clown is a demented pathological liar and those who defend his nonsense cannot be taken with any more seriousness than Trump deserves.

It was a dopey idea to begin with because he was insisting that Mexico will pay for his wall. Then he wanted the American taxpayers to pay for it. The man is a clown.

Yeah, because millions and millions of unvetted foreigners just waltzing across the border is noooooo problem....

Breaking News on MSNBC. Trump backing down from budget standoff over border wall funding. No link yet.
There is already 11 billion dollars appropriated for the wall and or border security that Obama would not use. So don;t hold your breath kid

Well, you pitiful dumbass, at least he backed down from shutting the government down over it.
Because like I said he already has an 11 billion dollars to start with, and the pathetic dems know this because they gave it to Obumma
Surely you don't expect Don to settle for an Obama wall; I mean really, Don's wall must be the most magnificent, fabulous, stunningly glorious – believe me, a wall like you cannot imagine, it will be a wall like no one has ever imagined in the history of mankind. Right?

That's because he knows that if the government shuts down, and part of the reason is because of the rider for the wall, well.............he's gonna catch some if not most of the blame.

Wow....................I think this is the first time in US history that the government was on the verge of shutting down only 100 days after the new president is inaugurated.
Democrats will be blamed by real Americans. News media will try to blame Trump. But we know the tead MSM has on regular folks. Remember election night. Stand your ground Donald. They will pass emergency spending bill and operate for a time without full budget.

Yeah, because millions and millions of unvetted foreigners just waltzing across the border is noooooo problem....

They just want to return to their stolen homeland.

Because like I said he already has an 11 billion dollars to start with, and the pathetic dems know this because they gave it to Obumma
Surely you don't expect Don to settle for an Obama wall; I mean really, Don's wall must be the most magnificent, fabulous, stunningly glorious – believe me, a wall like you cannot imagine, it will be a wall like no one has ever imagined in the history of mankind. Right?
It will be effective.

Oh you should see them, coming in by the droves, they looked hungry, thirsty, tired. We brought them in for the night. That Jesus thing you know.

They just want to return to their stolen homeland.
I think we should steal some fucking more. Send in the tanks.

Oh you should see them, coming in by the droves, they looked hungry, thirsty, tired. We brought them in for the night. That Jesus thing you know.
I hope they fucking die crossing.

It will be effective.
Bwa ha ha ha ha, you poor fuck.

I hope they fucking die crossing.
Oh I know, I just don't care about your stupid shitty little hopes.

OMG!!! Don't shut down "da gubermint"!!!!! Don't shut down this de-facto corporate entity that is trying to pass itself off as a legitimate governmental body! I bet Lakhota would curl up in the fetal position and start babbling incoherently or rock back and forth slobbering and chanting "make it stop.....make it stop......make it allllllll go away".........

It will be effective.
Bwa ha ha ha ha, you poor fuck.
LOL, contractors are being hired, and Home Depot wants a contract to provide bricks and mortar as well

OMG!!! Don't shut down "da gubermint"!!!!! Don't shut down this de-facto corporate entity that is trying to pass itself off as a legitimate governmental body! I bet Lakhota would curl up in the fetal position and start babbling incoherently or rock back and forth slobbering and chanting "make it stop.....make it stop......make it allllllll go away".........
If they cut off his free money Indian check he would.

Yup, if it's on MSN it must be true....LOL.

Just curious, what do you think of InfoWars?

Haven't watched or listened to. Is it any good?

Well, they are a Pro-Trump outlet. The lawyer of Alex Jones says he's just playing a character. Mike Cernovich pushed Pizzagate and the Susan Rice stories, which have been debunked. Alex Jones pushed a conspiracy that Michelle Obama had Joan Rivers killed because Joan Rivers called her a tranny.

My point is, does the mainstream media always get it right? Are they perfect? The answer to both is of course not. Yet that doesn't make it fake news just because it reports on something unfavorable on Trump.

No kidding, which Susan Rice story has been debunked?

Does the media always get it right? No. Does MSN, CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN get it right? Rarely. Do they alter some stories to fit the progressive agenda...definitely.

The one that Mike Cernovich was talking about.

Maybe they do get it right and you just would like to see the press be more favorable to this administration. Their job is to report the facts and I find myself trusting them more than I trust the current administration.

Was that before or after Donna Brazile was canned?

Forum List

Back