Gotten quiet in here, did someone pick up that infant abuse is a crime in America?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So dad s
Two parents charged with raping baby during supervised visit

Again abusing children in America is a crime.....................and Dove is not going to change the law

Raping a baby and treating the baby as the other sex isn't the same and you know it.

"
Beemer is also charged with raping the couple's daughter, a crime caught on videotape when he misplaced the sim card in his cell phone and the baby's aunt Loretta Allen found it, "I freaked out and told my mom to call the cops and children's services."

Not only did the tape show a sex crime against the couple's baby, but Loretta Allen's two-year-old son who has now been removed from her custody was also allegedly a victim. Allen says she's cried all day, "She's not my sister no more. She's not a part of my family for what she did. I want her to go to prison.""

You're one of the reasons Libs are held in such low regard.

• Banned
  • Banned
Of course it is crime. That is why this women was sentenced to 15 years to life and her husband was sentenced to 25 years to life for this vile crime. They've been in jail since they were sentenced back in 2012.

• Banned
Of course it is crime. That is why this women was sentenced to 15 years to life and her husband was sentenced to 25 years to life for this vile crime. They've been in jail since they were sentenced back in 2012.
So is it acceptable to put a boy in a dress and send him to school

Liberals support parents deciding if an eight year old is transgender. Sick as this crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back