Breaking: Trump Backs Down On Border Wall Government Shutdown

Breaking News on MSNBC. Trump backing down from budget standoff over border wall funding. No link yet.
There is already 11 billion dollars appropriated for the wall and or border security that Obama would not use. So don;t hold your breath kid

Well, you pitiful dumbass, at least he backed down from shutting the government down over it.

OMG!!! Don't shut down "da gubermint"!!!!! Don't shut down this de-facto corporate entity that is trying to pass itself off as a legitimate governmental body! I bet Lakhota would curl up in the fetal position and start babbling incoherently or rock back and forth slobbering and chanting "make it stop.....make it stop......make it allllllll go away".........

You do know that if the government gets shut down, the military doesn't get paid until they re-start it, right? I remember being stationed in Newport RI when they shut it down in the mid 90's, and we had LOTS of people going to Navy Relief (Navy's aid agency) to get loans so they could pay their bills.

Not only that, but because they shut down the government, the civilians weren't paid either, so they went home and the military had to suck it up and cover the workload left by them not being there.

Well, you pitiful dumbass, at least he backed down from shutting the government down over it.
Because like I said he already has an 11 billion dollars to start with, and the pathetic dems know this because they gave it to Obumma
Surely you don't expect Don to settle for an Obama wall; I mean really, Don's wall must be the most magnificent, fabulous, stunningly glorious – believe me, a wall like you cannot imagine, it will be a wall like no one has ever imagined in the history of mankind. Right?
It will be effective.
Bwa ha ha ha ha, you poor fuck.
LOL, contractors are being hired, and Home Depot wants a contract to provide bricks and mortar as well
Please do keep watching this, k puddin'? Ignorant twit.

Breaking News on MSNBC. Trump backing down from budget standoff over border wall funding. No link yet.
There is already 11 billion dollars appropriated for the wall and or border security that Obama would not use. So don;t hold your breath kid

OMG!!! Don't shut down "da gubermint"!!!!! Don't shut down this de-facto corporate entity that is trying to pass itself off as a legitimate governmental body! I bet Lakhota would curl up in the fetal position and start babbling incoherently or rock back and forth slobbering and chanting "make it stop.....make it stop......make it allllllll go away".........
If they cut off his free money Indian check he would.
Sure, "Indians" get free money. Fuck, the GI Bill was affirmative action for white people. And lo-and-behold it turned out to be good for the economy. But no one else!!!!!!

Because like I said he already has an 11 billion dollars to start with, and the pathetic dems know this because they gave it to Obumma
Surely you don't expect Don to settle for an Obama wall; I mean really, Don's wall must be the most magnificent, fabulous, stunningly glorious – believe me, a wall like you cannot imagine, it will be a wall like no one has ever imagined in the history of mankind. Right?
It will be effective.
LOL, contractors are being hired, and Home Depot wants a contract to provide bricks and mortar as well
I stand corrected, as bidding for the border wall has finished, now contractors will be hired.

Hold your breath fuckwit, no one cares about you anyway

Bidding Closes For Building Trump's Border Wall

That's OK, I've already given my congressman a way to not only get the wall/barrier built, but make the whole world pay for it. We have illegals here from every country in the world, so why not let their citizens help pay the cost of our security.

Sorry about that. Search engine bing showed it as just having been posted. Now, here is nbc's link from 7 tonight, which does not state what you said they said-
Negotiations to avoid government shutdown have hit Trump's wall

36 minutes ago

Trump and Congress eye shutdown showdown over border wall

Your old link is from yesterday: 04/23/17 05:01 PM EDT

It will be effective.
I stand corrected, as bidding for the border wall has finished, now contractors will be hired.

But everyone cares about you? Cling tightly to your illusions son, it's a big real world out here, night.

The Wall, bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha .....

Mexico's gonna pay for it, bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha .....

They will pay for it in having to pay for those that are returned, vs us.
It will be effective.

But everyone cares about you? Cling tightly to your illusions son, it's a big real world out here, night.

The Wall, bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha .....

Mexico's gonna pay for it, bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha .....

Breaking News on MSNBC. No link yet...
Lmfao...he controls the military. That fucking border is going to be shut down one way or the other.

Obama increased Border Patrol to more than 18,500 agents on less than 2000 miles. Do the math. They can just about hold hands and long before the election, crossings were at net zero.

President Obama already shut down the border.

Also long before the election, Obama had deported more, especially criminal, undocumented than any other pres.

There will be no wall.

Suck it up and find a reason to go on.

[emoji30]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Breaking News on MSNBC. No link yet...
Lmfao...he controls the military. That fucking border is going to be shut down one way or the other.

Obama increased Border Patrol to more than 18,500 agents on less than 2000 miles. Do the math. They can just about hold hands and long before the election, crossings were at net zero.

President Obama already shut down the border.

Also long before the election, Obama had deported more, especially criminal, undocumented than any other pres.

There will be no wall.

Suck it up and find a reason to go on.

[emoji30]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Crossings at net zero my ass. They were pouring across and released after 72hours.

Is that good news or bad news to the left? It's hard to gauge lefties these days. Of course the President didn't want to shut down the government but since Trump vowed to build a wall you can count on the fact that he will build one.

It appears that yes indeed, he is backing away from the wall.

If people justify Trump playing golf by saying it's business related and he cuts deals while doing so, what kind of deals has he cut? It sure hasn't been on the wall.

Forum List

Back