Breaking: These photos were included in the DOJ indictment to allege President Trump was “careless” with his Documents

At this point with the mindless indictments, yes. In fact it could motivate support to vote him back in the White House. Especially to turn the tables indicting "the big guy".
Where are you going to get the votes?

They have Trump on audio. They have multiple eye witnesses. Are you saying they manufactured the audio tapes and all the witnesses are lying? LOL mindless.

Where are you going to get the votes?

They have Trump on audio. They have multiple eye witnesses. Are you saying they manufactured the audio tapes and all the witnesses are lying? LOL mindless.
Oh because hearsay and audio is proof to see what President Trump is showing:rolleyes:. I get it you will stick to your side wanting a one sided persecution towards him. Let me quote what like the "big guy" does when deflecting questions about factual evidence. That whole accusation is a bunch of malarkey!

Secure or not you cant hide classified documents as Trump did.
Why would an indictment of Trump include pics of Biden and Clintons property, you dumb piece of shit.
There is no proof there was anything classified at Mar a Lago.

It should be dismissed because it is NOT a criminal issue.

The laws about document security are civil... but were made criminal... just for Trump (not surprisingly)
Tell that to your well respected Jonathan Turley.

There is no proof there was anything classified at Mar a Lago.
LOL you're insane. Of course there is. It's all indicated in the indictment. In fact I just went through a portion of the indictment that lists off the number of classified docs they recovered. You're living in a fantasy world.

LOL you're insane. Of course there is. It's all indicated in the indictment. In fact I just went through a portion of the indictment that lists off the number of classified docs they recovered. You're living in a fantasy world.
So did Trump grab those papers stashing them?

Oh because hearsay and audio is proof to see what President Trump is showing:rolleyes:. I get it you will stick to your side wanting a one sided persecution towards him. Let me quote what like the "big guy" does when deflecting questions about factual evidence. That whole accusation is a bunch of malarkey!
Hearsay? Hearsay is third person account. This isnt third person accounts. This is evidence from people talking directly to trump, dipshit.

Compare Trump's storage to Biden's garage.

FyNBDhsX0AAANRE

Your Orange God is going to prison

LOL

Hearsay? Hearsay is third person account. This isnt third person accounts. This is evidence from people talking directly to trump, dipshit.
You fucking moron. Again you just mentioned hearsay even if it's supposedly these people talking "directly to Trump". Can't prosecute anyone based on assumptions lol

You fucking moron. Again you just mentioned hearsay even if it's supposedly these people talking "directly to Trump". Can't prosecute anyone based on assumptions lol
You have no idea what you are talking about. Trump has been indicted. I know facing reality is difficult. You might need some therapy to get through this.

Your Orange God is going to prison

LOL
I think the question now is will trump cut a deal ie will someone finally make him realize the gravity of the situation. If the past is any indication, nobody can tell this fool anything. I think there is better than a 50/50 chance this goes to trial because I just dont see trump realizing how bad of a situation he is in and secondly, he will NEVER admit guilt. If found guilty, there will be no other choice than to give him jail time.

Forum List

Back