Breaking: These photos were included in the DOJ indictment to allege President Trump was “careless” with his Documents

Crying? Hell I'm laughing at this point.
Trump will walk like always and when Conservatives regain power they can go after the biden crime family.
That's the spirit, sweetheart. Anything that helps you sleep at night... :itsok:

Compare Trump's storage to Biden's garage.

FyNBDhsX0AAANRE

You mean one group that was hidden and another?

That should be something you should be worried about.
Defending an obvious thief that clearly broke the law.
But then you're a demwit with no morals so I guess I shouldnt be surprised.
That's the spirit. Keep whining. Help bring more joy to the rest of the world. :auiqs.jpg:

The DOJ is turning murderers loose? Name one. Secondly, read what trump is being charged with, you dumb piece of shit. If you are an American in the slightest, which I doubt you are, you would want trump prosecuted as well.
Yeah, we know, Democrats think charges amount to guilt. Except, of course, when it comes to Hillary.

Step 1: Raid Mar-A-Lago
Step 2: Make a mess with carefully stored and guarded documents
Step 3: Take pictures of the mess you made
Step 4: “Oh look how careless Trump was with documents!”

The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[34]

Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue.[35][36] During the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign, the site received over a million unique visitors per day.[37] In September 2021, Google demonetized the site for publishing misinformation.[38][39][40]

The Gateway Pundit is known as a source of viral falsehoods and hoaxes.[10][30][58] It has been described by the Harvard Journal of Law & Technology as one of the websites that "primarily propagate fake news",[20] by Newsweek as a fake news website,[59] and by CNN as a website "prone to peddling conspiracy theories".[60]

This is who you work for.

Where did I say that, shithead?
You said: "you would want trump prosecuted as well." Pretty arrogant of you actually. I don't give a shit about your numb nuts interpretation of this fake indictment. You probably think Hillary is completely innocent too. GFY

Forum List

Back