Breaking: These photos were included in the DOJ indictment to allege President Trump was “careless” with his Documents

Already have. Can't base anything through assumption. Which is where it will eventually exonerate him again wasting all this taxpayer money on.
I guarantee you that you did not read it. Otherwise, you wouldnt be asking these dumb questions.

A Motion to Dismiss should follow upon arraignment.

Based on the fact that the investigation was initiated when the Archive requested it. But the Archive has no statutory authority to seek DoJ involvement when a former President is involved. The statute authorizing the Archive involves agencies only. See: 44 U.S. Code § 2905.

That should suffice for dismissal.

I further note that Jack Smith never references the sole statutory construct (PRA) that applies to a former President and his dealing with the Archive. No wonder!

Nothing in the PRA authorizes DoJ intervention, it is solely a civil issue between a former President and the Archive.
People who haven't went to law school should not practice law.

Compare Trump's storage to Biden's garage.

FyNBDhsX0AAANRE

If Trump was doing nothing wrong why did he want his lawyers to make those documents disappear?

From what I've heard Trump should spend the next 20 in a SuperMax.

I guarantee you that you did not read it. Otherwise, you wouldnt be asking these dumb questions.

I didn't ask any dumb questions you broturd. Now I did ask if he were to win again if he could pardon himself(which would be great). But that has nothing to do with the mindless indictment. You're the one coming up with one sided jargon based on hearsay and assumptions.

I didn't ask any dumb questions you broturd. Now I did ask if he were to win again if he could pardon himself(which would be great). But that has nothing to do with the mindless indictment. You're the one coming up with one sided jargon based on hearsay and assumptions.
If you actually read the indictment, you wouldnt be calling it "mindless", you dumb piece of shit. You're just another anti-American shithead that loves trump above all else.

If you actually read the indictment, you wouldnt be calling it "mindless", you dumb piece of shit. You're just another anti-American shithead that loves trump above all else.
Look at you typical dipshit Trump hater always saying that same rhetoric. Like I said, you're going to need a bunch of therapy if Trump wins again in 24' while able to pardon himself or be exonerated.

They are turning murderers loose but they indict someone for being "careless" with documents? It's a Banana Republic.
Trump has done more damage to this Country then any office holder who ever lived.

Think it's bad now? He's going to be indicted for Jan.6 & Georgia.

It's time for you Trump worshippers to grow up & face the reality that Trump is a craven lowlife criminal.

Look at you typical dipshit Trump hater always saying that same rhetoric. Like I said, you're going to need a bunch of therapy if Trump wins again in 24' while able to pardon himself or be exonerated.
You didnt answer my question. Do you think it is ethical to pardon oneself from crimes you were convicted of?

Trump has done more damage to this Country then any office holder who ever lived.

Think it's bad now? He's going to be indicted for Jan.6 & Georgia.

It's time for you Trump worshippers to grow up & face the reality that Trump is a craven lowlife criminal.
They will never face reality. They are too far down the rabbit hole for that. You can expect more violence from these nut jobs. But we'll just throw them in jail once again.

You didnt answer my question. Do you think it is ethical to pardon oneself from crimes you were convicted of?
Moron, I already answered before but let me do it again for your walnut brain. Most of the country is growing support how full of shit these indictments are. In fact his support got more of a boost cause of it. So for Trump to run on campaigning to be exonerated to where he can pardon himself, will be even more motivating to fight against these corrupt indictments. Not to mention seeing you being the one cause the violence needing therapy if he does win again.

Moron, I already answered before but let me do it again for your walnut brain. Most of the country is growing support how full of shit these indictments are. In fact his support got more of a boost cause of it. So for Trump to run on campaigning to be exonerated to where he can pardon himself, will be even more motivating to fight against these corrupt indictments. Not to mention seeing you being the one cause the violence needing therapy if he does win again.
What do you base your 2nd sentence on? Most of America HATES trump. That was proven at the polls.

You still havent stated if pardoning oneself from crimes you were convicted of is ethical

Compare Trump's storage to Biden's garage.

FyNBDhsX0AAANRE

Mara Lago has extremely lax security .. All kinds of people, guests, vendors, workers, cooks, waiters etc are in and out all day long. Basically there's no security.

Trump is a fool and guilty as sin.

Trump is a fool and guilty as sin.

LOL you're insane. Of course there is. It's all indicated in the indictment.

So you're going to take Merrick Garland's word for it?

You're even dumber than I thought.

In fact I just went through a portion of the indictment that lists off the number of classified docs they recovered. You're living in a fantasy world.
On the contrary. Merrick Garland's assertions do not constitute proof.

There is no proof. None.

Forum List

Back