Biden campaign says YouTube's decision to stop removing 2020 election claims could spark violence

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
I thunk it's the stealing of the election that could spark violence...not talking about it.

And not to worry...we'll make it a "peaceful protest" just like theirs!

PeacefulProtest1.jpg

I thunk it's the stealing of the election that could spark violence...not talking about it.

And not to worry...we'll make it a "peaceful protest" just like theirs!

View attachment 793411
It's just douchebag Dems trying to DEFLECT. That they LIE and suggest their opponents could turn violent is their MO, they lie incessantly without remorse. These Dems are complete assholes.

Tell us another one you old pervert. They are still coveruing up because they know they are guilty. Trump supporters are not violent.
The Trumpistas are constantly engaging in stochastic terrorism, so I see their point.

The Trumpistas are constantly engaging in stochastic terrorism, so I see their point.
Whereas the Left approaches the violence in a more planned and systematic way, eh? The problem they're apt to run into if/when they steal another one is that they won't be in the streets alone this time.

Tell us another one you old pervert. They are still coveruing up because they know they are guilty. Trump supporters are not violent.
Trump supporters are both violent and liars – January 6th proof of the former, this thread proof of the latter.

Actually everyone is getting tired of your lying
Face it, gop's fault, dem's fault, nobodies fault.....At least half the country will believe to their dying day that the 2020 election was stolen.....That's a fact Jack.

So it would seem to me that the dems (the alleged cheaters) would move heaven and earth to make everything completely above board but instead they double down and fight, tooth-n-nail, against something as simple as voter ID. Please to explain that.

Whereas the Left approaches the violence in a more planned and systematic way, eh? The problem they're apt to run into if/when they steal another one is that they won't be in the streets alone this time.
What planned violence? The instances I know of, like J6, have been perpetrated by conservatives.

Face it, gop's fault, dem's fault, nobodies fault.....At least half the country will believe to their dying day that the 2020 election was stolen.....That's a fact Jack.

So it would seem to me that the dems (the alleged cheaters) would move heaven and earth to make everything completely above board but instead they double down and fight, tooth-n-nail, against something as simple as voter ID. Please to explain that.

Oh horse shit.

Every-thinking adult knows the election was fraud free

Forum List

Back